Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most interesting people you've seen at Hedo

Blog Entries

Most interesting people you've seen at Hedo

Hedo is about leaving inhibitions at home and being the kid that is in all of us. The more over the top, the better. It is the truly uninhibited and "out there", unusual people who make Hedo what it is. Who are some of the most interesting people you've seen at Hedo? I'll start with a terrific couple we saw last week. They were OUTSTANDING dancers and danced poolside on many occasions. One day she showed up in a little purple outfit with a matching parasol (umbrella) and it wasn't raining! It was her prop and it was great. A couple of days later she came to the pool wearing a matching bikini top and tutu (red with white polka dots). She did her obligatory parade around the entire nude pool to a round of applause. He would often wear metallic boxers that matched her outfits. They were great! Who says you can't wear clothes to the nude pool? No one cares as long as you have a matching parasol! There was also a guy who had about 10 piercings in his dick and balls. Guys couldn't help but cringe every time he walked by. It was kinda like a car crash - it hurt to look but you couldn't take your eyes off it.

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar

Got a few from a virgins perspective

There were a couple of girls last year that 'kissed' each other everytime one of them got out of the pool, left a lawnchair, went for a drink etc. And by 'kissed' I mean they licked each other 'DOWN THERE!' LOL I sound so prudish Their husbands didn't even take notice like it was an everyday occurance. Must be a common way to say good-bye where they are from

There was a guy with ring piercings all the way up?/down? (depends on perspective I guess?) his penis and chains to his balls. I cringed everytime he went down the waterslide...couldn't imagine what snagging one of those at that speed would do. Hurts to even think about it!

A really cool Asian lady with a whip at the disco with two guys in full leather gear, even the masks with zippers for the mouth on leashes. That was our first night of our first trip to Hedo. WOW totally scary and kinky.

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

Blog Entries
    You reminded me of a couple we hung out with last August. The came to dinner on fetish night with she in a leather, strappy thingy with her breasts completely exposed and she had not only her husband but another guy both on leashes. Her husband was wearing a full head leather mask and both guys had leather thongs on. She, of course, was carrying a whip. It was the best fetish outfit I had ever seen and they won the bottle of run hands down. There wasn't anyone even close to those outfits.

I didn't see that many people in full entertainer mode during my two trips to hedo, but I found the most wonderful people to be the mellower more down to earth folks.

Maybe it was the actually times that i went but I don't remember a lot of heavy costuming. The people who were over the top, in terms of overt flirting and lots of sex talk never delivered. The quieter more subtle folks were the ones really to ready rock and rock.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Blog Entries
    You're right about the people who are more overtly sexual often being all talk and no action, but then there are the others we call affectionately "rabbits" - every time you look at them they're going at it. We met a very nice and very interesting threesome in August. It was a husband, his wife and her boyfriend. She was 24/7 but when she came up for air she was very nice and we enjoyed talking to her and her two guys.

our strangest person we called "dancing man" he never hung out with anyone just wondered the resort. show up at the nude pool and take off his towel refold it put it back on and do it all over again then wonder off. And after dinner while dancing he would go out on the dance floor and ..... not really dance but act like he was trying to pick an apple off a tree that kept moving. I think he was kicked off the resort for acouple of days only to return with some bandages on his ribs.(maybe he fell) not sure what he was on but it must have been some good shit!!!!
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

Blog Entries
    There was a guy on our last trip (single) who wore a full superman costume, complete with cape. About the third day he got so drunk that it became a medical issue. I guess that cured him of the superman concept because we stayed, but we never saw the costume again.

There was a daily gang bang and one the regular participants ended up being a cop from our area. Just think about that next time get pulled over

Smile

On our first visit to Hedo II we were getting the newbie tour and as we rounded the corner by the water sports shack we spotted our first nude guy of the trip. To be expected you would think - absolutely!! What was very unusual though was the leather cage he had around his cock and balls attached to a leash and a collar that went around his neck holding it all very upright.
    He was obviously enjoying the feeling though and strode on by without a care in the world. Only at Hedo..........
    Returning to Hedo II 20-27 Jul 2010 after way too long

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Our first trip we got treated to the cpl that gets the room right next to the nude pool, they open the curtains and low and behold a huge sex swing. Thats not it, he would invite men in to use a speculum and stuff on her, we are not prudes but not looking to perform a GYN exam on anyone lol well at least not with those crazy instruments but it did draw a crowd and applause. Ah good times
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Our most interesting person was an older gentleman (by himself) - had to be at least 65 who wore a cock-ring 24/7. By day 4 of our trip we all noticed he was swollen and turning purple but wasn't seemingly concerned. He wore a loin cloth to dinner and pj night in the disco wore Keds (high tops of course) with his entire body (face, head and all) painted silver. He looked like some alien out in the middle of the dance floor swriling his swollen silver dick around doing "helicopter, helicopter." Everyone cleared the dance floor for fear of being poked with that thing...LOL. Didn't see him after that; but he wised up, read the directions and discovered it is SUPPOSED to come off...LOL.

Blog Entries
    What makes that story so funny is that he was 65 years old! Our "Superman" character was a young guy. Somehow a 65 year old guy painted silver with a perpetual hard on is a tough picture to imagine. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    I didn't see that many people in full entertainer mode during my two trips to hedo, but I found the most wonderful people to be the mellower more down to earth folks.

Maybe it was the actually times that i went but I don't remember a lot of heavy costuming. The people who were over the top, in terms of overt flirting and lots of sex talk never delivered. The quieter more subtle folks were the ones really to ready rock and rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by smithtandj View Post
    Our most interesting person was an older gentleman (by himself) - had to be at least 65 who wore a cock-ring 24/7. By day 4 of our trip we all noticed he was swollen and turning purple but wasn't seemingly concerned. He wore a loin cloth to dinner and pj night in the disco wore Keds (high tops of course) with his entire body (face, head and all) painted silver. He looked like some alien out in the middle of the dance floor swriling his swollen silver dick around doing "helicopter, helicopter." Everyone cleared the dance floor for fear of being poked with that thing...LOL. Didn't see him after that; but he wised up, read the directions and discovered it is SUPPOSED to come off...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by smithtandj View Post
    For Spanksgiving he wore a Santa hat and was dancing on Delroy's bar and the tables in the pool, even by Hedo standards we found him creepy
    Back at Delroy's November 16th to 26th for Spanksgiving

OMG I've seen him too!! hahaha. Our first trip. Nice guy, just come on and put that away for a bit..
    I was also there for Hedovirgin's site too. The Mistress was too hot with her hooded guys.
    God I miss Hedo!!
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Old guy,

Is this the same guy that looks like (and just may be ) Rudy from Survivor?

Heres Rudy

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast