Thread: Our FIRST trip to paradise 4/8-4/12/10

Our FIRST trip to paradise 4/8-4/12/10

To start off we had f*****g blast mon!!! We are gonna book rooms for the week after easter next year and make it "our" annual trip every year. We met so many cool ass people and some not so cool, but all was irie and the Hedo experience we had surely left us yearning for more. Four and a half days were not enough by far and we will book for a longer trip next go round for sure. My advice to anyone new going to Hedo, book for at least 5 full nights your first time. We was just getting into the party and it was time to go home. So here goes......

Pre Trip Nerves running wild, curiousness of what lies ahead constantly on our minds, we were boiling over with anticipation of what was soon to come. We constantly read the forums getting all the info we could on the place everyone was calling "home". I think we have orange burned into our retinas from all the reading we were doing here. We got a great deal on our rooms and airfare was ok I guess. Since it's still cool here, we had our bags packed 2 weeks before our trip with all of our warmer climate clothes. So with bags packed, documents organized, and information absorbed, the only thing to wait on is the alarm clock to go off @ 2:30 am on 4/8.

Flight In Unless you have never flown to Jamaica then you pretty much know what we saw and went through. IF you have never flown to the island I would highly recommend getting a window seat on the left side of the plane and getting all the pics you can of Cuba and Jamaica on landing. The left side faces the ocean on landing and you can get some great shots of the beautiful waters upon landing, along with the homes in the background as you taxi down the runway. Yea we did get asked about some weed or anything else at the airport, I asked the guy if he had ever seen the show "Locked up Abroad"? He laughed and answered yes, I said then you know I am not buying shit here bruh....LMAO He said respect mon and he see I know whats up...be safe mon.

Bus Ride In So we go straight to the lounge and check in, our wait was maybe 30 minutes. There is NO ONE else here! We are asking each other, is this a sign of our few days to come? So on to our bus, we have the pleasure of meeting as great guy/driver named Cook, or Cookie as he said his "friends" call him. We are the only 2 on the bus....we have our own private ride!!! This was a great way to start things off to us, and Cookie was a great conversationalist. I have seen on the forums the average time is 1 1/2 hours and Cookie said the same.......but he said, and I quote "ya mon, I nah gon take long, maybe git dere in 1 hour". That was cool, we did like 120-130 kmh almost the whole time, I LOVED that shit!! Crazy driving is right up my alley, I could live here!! So here comes the offer for some extra fun again and we declined, opting to wait until reaching the resort to handle any other business we need to. Now we do wanna stop for a couple of beers especially since we are by ourselves on the ride, so we ask him stop at this random spot. Drank one beer then another.....BIG ass rasta walks out with the "shit" in his hand,I haggle him down some and get exactly what I was looking for and a great price to match. It was purple! And yes we smoke...lol

1st Day/Arrival 4:15 pm...... So we DID get to the resort in 1 hour even after making our stop, we were amazed and totally amped on adrenaline after that crazy ass fast ride! Check in was a breeze and we whisked off to our home for the next few night, room 925. We loved this room! Great view with the water and a palm tree right outside, windows open with the waves crashing @ night/morning along with the seemingly perfect volume level of music coming from the cafe even after hours. It is the purple building and was positioned perfectly for us, not too far from food/drink, and not far from the nude side. We decide to roll up then go explore the grounds to familiarize ourselves with the place. As we walked and smoked, it was kinda weird that no one said anything to us about it, not even security. We decide to just chill for the night and take it easy, so we hung out in a hammock for awhile then went to eat at the buffet/watch the show. While sitting here, we see that things look slower than "we" expected but it is Thursday. So taking that into account and knowing that Kitten&Angels group was coming, we remained optimistic. After dinner we enjoyed some more extra stuff and the hammocks then proceeded to the room for the evening.....we like the tub!

Day 2/Awakening We sleep a lil later than anticipated but we really needed the sleep. WIFE LOOKED GREAT We hit the buffet just in time to catch a little breakfast just as they were pulling it off. After a bite to eat we decided to walk the resort and take some pictures, and we got to see some other folks taking some very interesting pictures along the way, I'm liking this place even more. Great scenery! Also ran into a few folks we had recognized from here and introduced ourselves, a few of them were there with Kitten&Angels group that were arriving in for their event. Walk around the main area and there a few people scattered here and there in the Prude area's, but nothing really happening up front. So we stroll around back and the nude side is looking a lot better, there are plenty of people here. Back to the room we go to get our towels along with some other things and away we go to check out the nude beach. Volleyball and some other "activities" were being played, but we just wanted to relax for the time being so down to the beach we went. Found us a shady spot where it was cool to "smoke" without disrespecting anyone else's personal feeling towards smoking. The first spot we did ask our neighbors if they were ok with it, one said no and we respectfully moved to another area to do so. All was irie and after a dip and hit in the water we found our way back to the lounger for a nap on the beach. Had dinner at Martino's which was good, then watched a lil of the show during dinner before heading to the disco later. We missed the piano bar because we did not think it was for us, we would later find that to be wrong. The disco was jumping for like 30 minutes then just flopped over and died out. We went to the nude pool and chilled at the bar meeting some other great folks and some from right here in NC! We have made friends already, going even better now. After a long conversation at the bar, me and the wife decided we need some time and decided to go explore to see "WHERE" we could find. Oh there are some great nooks @ Hedo, go looking when your there. And the nude hot tub was DEAD by 1 am, we walked by it at least5 times during our explorations and no one was there.

Day 3/Recovery So we drank a ton of rum and no water.....big mistake. Wife woke up dehydrated and it took half the day for her to finally hold down liquids. So we decided not to drink until that evening so we could recover, word of advice: DRINK WATER DAMNIT! The resort was dead for the most part so we decided to walk to Breezes and get some family pics. It's about a 30 minute walk to Breezes, you should take it if you have nothing else going on. Just be sure to tell the front desk before you go that you are going down there. Along the way we stopped at Flava's and drank a few beers, smoked a lil, and swam the public beach for a bit. After returning we cleaned up and spent most of the day at the nude beach drinking water and relaxing, really enjoy sitting out butt ass naked doing whatever we want to do. WIFE LOOKED GREAT Ate dinner at the buffet which was good, watched the shows again, then....we went to the piano bar. John is the man. You have to go check out the piano bar, even if you do not sing a long there is plenty of other "entertainment" for you to enjoy. The disco was a lil better, they played some good dancehall and had a booty shaking contest in which the wife got real crazy, whoa! After all that it was on to the hot tub, where we hung out until around 1 am, until it died out again, only person there was a single with his hands under water and Shane the bartender. We are tore up and fall asleep in the tub only to wake up to a numbing wrinkled effect all over our hands from hours of saturation. Man did they hurt at first getting out, they were not okay till that afternoon. Do not fall asleep in the tub especially full of water! We told some of our new friends about it and had one hell of a laugh, too funny.

Day 4/Last day So we get up for breakfast and then some nude beach/pool time. WIFE LOOKED GREAT While at the pool, one of the EC's wants everyone to come to the quad for a party, so we did and what a great decision. The pussy fountains were going full blast and there were some great shows being put on. We got involved in a contest in which you have to lick some cream liqueur off the most creatively, I think we got that one from the response given, another WHOA! Had to think to ourselves are we really doing this in front of other people? Well HELL YEA, it IS Hedo and we are in Jamaica!! Who do we know here? No One! So what the hell, we letting loose, only problem is that it's our last day. Book 5 or more days....trust me, you need the time. So back to the nude side to chill until dinner. Watched the show, did some walking and chatted it up at the main bar for a while. The piano bar was off the freakin hook tonight and we got some rib breaking laughs the whole time we were there. The disco was ok for a bit and then the hot tub was where it was at. We "met" some new people and chatted it up for a long while, got out for a min to smoke and light a Bob Marley incense. So here comes our "single guy fucking up the moment" moment, we are in the tub and there are only 2 other couples there now. They are swapping with each other, and we are doing our thing while also watching them as they were watching us. It was getting really hot, I mean some penetration and all! we were a lil taken back at how open they were, but let it go and continued the fun. BUM..BUM..BUM..here comes the single guy, I did not see him at first as I was busy "down low". I turn around and see this guy sitting there obviously jacking his fucking dick! I was thinking WTF? So I told the wife we should roll out, and so be it, the other couples were leaving too because of this. Single jacker messed up our session/show, aarrgghh.
    So off to catch the buffet before they shut it down, just in time...yes! After some food and other supplement, we were of to some very early morning exploration. Love the Steam rooms.....Off to sleep after some fun....

Departure Day Got up early and had breakfast then took our last stroll around the resort. Our bus was coming at 12 so we went to the nude grill to get one last plate of John's chicken, and to say good-bye to John and Serena. John's chicken has to be the best ever!! Get many plates of that chicken while there!!! After some more good-byes to new friends we were at the lobby awaiting the bus. We ended up being on with 1 other couple until the Breezes stop, then came the teenagers and jibber jabber about nothing the rest of the ride back. I had to try really hard to remain irie, all is well. Flight home was uneventful, and it was cold when we landed........missing Jamaica extremely.

Overview We love Hedo! Plain and simple, this is our new destination/HOME from now on. The people that come here are great along with the staff. Sure there were single guys/trolls, but we just laughed at them and kept doing us. The are some great people to meet that work here, be sure to say hello to anyone that you have a chance to. You can find any "medication" that you need here, just be cool about it and you will find what you need. The food for us was very good, I cannot see what basis the complaints really have. The music in the disco (dancehall/top40) was great for us, as we have that in the clubs we frequent here at home. We are 28/30 so the volume and selection of music was nothing new to us. Drinks are plentiful, so I would not fall into the whole Bubba keg hype, though I see it as resourceful, I never had long waits for a drink. Not needed, but do bring something for water! Yes we smoke the good green and if you do to, there is no problem getting some @ home, just be cool mon....there is much ganja leaf to be inhaled. We never saw a happening hot tub like a lot of people talk about, no parties til 5 in the morning. Usually died down around 2/3 am. As for our first experience at Hedo, it was more than we anticipated and definitely an experience we will remember for all times. We lost our virginity! For any first timer going to Hedo I would say stay on the resort, unless you need to go to Breezes for family pics. Enjoy all that Hedo has to offer and truly relax in paradise. Almost anything goes and you will see a lot, just let it all go and join in on the fun! No matter how you look, everyting will be irie...TAKE IT OFF!!! Be sure to participate, why would you be conservative in one of the few places that allow you to do whatever you want? Not a swinger? Not a problem, we are not either and had no issues with predatory leachers trying to suck our young blood. The whole boundary thing will come up in convo, just wait for the right moment and express what you are down for if anyone inquires. MAKE SURE TO SAY HELLO TO JOHN AND GET SOME OF THAT DAMN JERK CHICKEN!!!!! Last but not least, for the couples, go enjoy YOURSELVES. We have played with each other and done some freaky things we have not done since life/kid kicked in.....have fun, get risky! We went for us and nobody else, although if the right opportunity would have presented itself, we would have been down. We loved our time together and cannot wait to get back. Until we see the island again we have the memories and of course the forums. We Wanna Go Home!!!!!

sN: Did not anticipate the length....oh well
    Last edited by coffee&cream; 04-19-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Thanks for the great report!!! We are there for our virgin trip in 5 more sleeps!! Don't worry about the length, I made a coffee and loved sitting here reading it, just like I was there too, it helps those who have never gone. Plus my trip report may take a few days to get to, but will probably have to have chapters, lol. Glad you had such and awesome trip. What was the weather like and how was the swimming?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

The weather was perfect, not one drop of rain and the sky stayed full of sun. The swimming was not too bad, but I do have to admit that the public and Breezes beaches was much better for "swimming". Hedo's beaches are more for just hanging out in the water among other things. Go enjoy!

Glad you guys have such a great time, wish we could have seen you more. Hope you enjoyed our groups costume contest's at night, it got even wilder after you guys left, lol
    Paul + kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Paul I can only imagine how crazy it got after seeing the tin man costume, we did enjoy seeing your groups costumes at night. We met quite a few folks from your group and everyone was good people to be around, even exchanged some contact info. Kudos to a well put together event from what we saw, maybe we'll be tagging along with you guys next time around.
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Quote Originally Posted by coffee&cream View Post
    Sure there were single guys/trolls, but we just laughed at them and kept doing us.

So why would you laugh at someone because they are single? That seems rude and very irresponsible, as a single guy it makes me think twice of going and being secretly ridiculed.

Why would you make your first post here in the report section only to comment negatively?
    But to answer your question, it is funny to US to see a single guy walk around snooping and staring, only to sit there and "fluff" themselves to make their stuff look bigger like their trying to get your attention. For what? And then some of them come to the pool or hot tub and keep their hands underwater? I mean c'mon man, it's obvious what they're doing, if they gonna chill at the tub and watch, at least keep the hands dry. Except for when one messed up a good moment of our trip, we found some of their actions comedic. If your are not one of the "jackers" that goes to Hedo and plays the part of stalker/serial rapist, then this would not pertain to you anyhow. If you go and are not participating with someone else, then just keep the hands dry while on the sidelines and all will be irie. Hands underwater run people off!
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Glad to hear you had a great trip. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Can hardly wait for ours but have too. I wish we could go several times a year...

Nb

Fantastic trip report! Thanks so much for sharing.
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com