Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll:What do you prefer body or function

Blog Entries

Poll:What do you prefer body or function

I was reading a sex poll in a magazine, I believe Maxim, the other day and it spurred some thoughts.

Women
    Would you rather be with a man that has a beautiful buff body and smaller than average (say 3-4" penis...I believe average is 5.5") OR a man that has a large beautiful penis (say 7-9" thick and a big head) and so-so body?

Men
    Would you rather be with a women that has a beautiful knockout body (large boobs beautiful butt, silk skin and is so-so in the SEX department OR a woman with a so-so body and is a wild freaky woman in the sex department wanting it all the time teasing in public etc.?

Just curious...everyone is different I know that, but I give my wife what if's and would you's all the time...never know if she is answering honestly or giving me the safe answer...but it's still fun. Just a question to think about...play with and see what each of us like!!!!!
    Last edited by 4runuover; 04-18-2010 at 02:14 AM.

I don't mean to sound offensive to anyone, but this to me seems to be a rather shallow way to look at things. Having been around the block more times than I care to admit to, for me at least the only thing that really matters is that my spouse be my absolute best friend and partner in life - in EVERYTHING we do. I feel quite fortunate to have been able to settle down with my perfect other half in that we share in everything.

If you have a fantastic relationship with your other half, the rest of the stuff seems to fall into place quite nicely it seems.

Women
    Would you rather have a man with a beautiful buff body and below average penis OR a man that has a large beautiful penis and so-so body?

An "above average" dick isn't for everyone. not all ladies can handle a larger size. It can also make it harder for wild crazy monkey sex.
    I'm not going to say "it's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean"
    He can be the cock of the walk, best lookin thing in town... but if he doesn't know how to satisfy his woman, he's useless. And I don't mean just inside the bedroom.
    A hot guy with a stupid mouth cancels out everything. Same with a chick.

If it doesn't work outside the bedroom, it's not gonna work outside the bedroom.
    If it isn't working outside the bedroom, it ain't gonna work inside the bedroom.

You can be best friends and have everything under the sun compatible, but if you're not compatible in bed...

I think it's more complicated than an "either or"

Quote Originally Posted by hkdilbert View Post
    I don't mean to sound offensive to anyone, but this to me seems to be a rather shallow way to look at things. Having been around the block more times than I care to admit to, for me at least the only thing that really matters is that my spouse be my absolute best friend and partner in life - in EVERYTHING we do. I feel quite fortunate to have been able to settle down with my perfect other half in that we share in everything.

If you have a fantastic relationship with your other half, the rest of the stuff seems to fall into place quite nicely it seems.
    I don't think that the intent was to be shallow but merely to throw out a question/poll for fun and see what people come up with. I wouldn't take it too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by 4runuover View Post
    I was reading a sex poll in a magazine the other day and it spurred some thoughts.

Women
    Would you rather have a man with a beautiful buff body and below average penis OR a man that has a large beautiful penis and so-so body?

Men
    Would you rather have a women with a beautiful knockout body and is so-so in the intimacy department OR a woman with a so-so body and is a wild freaky woman in the sex department?
    I'd rather have a buff man with a average penis but since that's not the question, I'll have to go with a so-so body and a large penis.

I'll also answer for Carl since he's not here and I know what he'd pick anyway ...... He'd have the so-so body and freak in bed.

Talking

Words to live by:: "It ain't the size of the ship that makes your seasick, its the motion of the ocean!."
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

I kinda disagree with the "size of the ship" There is something as too small (as well as too large.)
    A kayak won't make waves, not even in a pond.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    Women

An "above average" dick isn't for everyone. not all ladies can handle a larger size. It can also make it harder for wild crazy monkey sex.
    I'm not going to say "it's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean"
    He can be the cock of the walk, best lookin thing in town... but if he doesn't know how to satisfy his woman, he's useless. And I don't mean just inside the bedroom.
    A hot guy with a stupid mouth cancels out everything. Same with a chick.

If it doesn't work outside the bedroom, it's not gonna work outside the bedroom.
    If it isn't working outside the bedroom, it ain't gonna work inside the bedroom.

You can be best friends and have everything under the sun compatible, but if you're not compatible in bed...

I think it's more complicated than an "either or"
    As usual, very well put magjoy.

This is definitely not a simple question to me. I'm still a red-blooded american male, and I still enjoy a beautiful woman, and I won't lie and say a hot body isn't a good thing. But what makes a woman "beautiful" is much more than just appearance. Having been in a very happy, committed relationship for nearly 25 years, I can say that appearance is much less important than overall compatibility...within reason. There are times when a woman's mind, and stimulating conversation, is the sexiest thing around

Don't get me wrong...there are times when hot monkey sex is great...when you both are looking for that. But as I get older, and I think better more often than not, sex to me is an art form, which is why it's called "making love", not simply monkey, wild, freaky sex. JMO.

From a guy. I would rather have an average body woman that I can connect with than the stuck up Playboy model type that just lays there.

Neither me or the Mrs. are perfect bodies. Hers is better than mine though. We do have a great sex life. Being above average size does pose some problems, with her being below average size, but we do work around it. I love her and she loves me. Sometimes we have monkey sex and sometimes we make love all night. But she never goes without being held after.

From the Females point of view... this is just me, But I would rather have someone that is down to earth and knows how to be themselves, and not act like something or someone they aren't..

I love my hunny's penis.. just the size I love, and I love all that he does with it.. and yes, I do love when he holds me after...:-)
    Last edited by scopat985; 04-16-2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: her version needed to be put on this one too..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anne&Carl View Post
    I don't think that the intent was to be shallow but merely to throw out a question/poll for fun and see what people come up with. I wouldn't take it too serious.
    True it shouldn't be taken too serious, and I tend to hate it when people change up the question rather than answer it as asked, but have to say the question leaves out too much detail.

For instance, define "have". Is that have for a one nighter or have for a long term relationship.

I'll take the hottie for one night and the freak long term.

Also the question assumes people don't change. In a long term relationship I can bring the freak out of the hottie (there is a freak in every woman some are just hidden deeper) and I can make gym workouts part of my foreplay with the freak.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Time for a break

Quote Originally Posted by Anne&Carl View Post
    So are you trying to tell me that I need loosen up a bit? Maybe even take a vacation to a nice and liberating destination? You are undoubtably correct.

Blog Entries
    I like the responses...better then I thought! Did anyone else see the poll in Maxim or whatever it was? I think it is interesting seeing what turns each of us on male and female?

[QUOTE=Moorerotic;102673]True it shouldn't be taken too serious, and I tend to hate it when people change up the question rather than answer it as asked, but have to say the question leaves out too much detail.

Ok, my answer is neither.
    does that work?

Blog Entries
    I like the honesty above ...who wrote "I'll take the so-so body and large penis." It seems most women dodge these questions and say size doesn't matter. My wife loves large toys...they make her cum fast...but she says size doesn't matter.
    The poll Maxim did had only a whopping 5.4% say penis size didn't matter. 94.6% of the rest said it mattered somewhat all the way to extremely important. I know polls, especiallly sex polls can be a little deceiving because often women and men react differently to them. Men generally react to them with animal instinct and women don't seem to react like that. I can appreciate honesty in an answer.
    Just guessing I think the younger man isn't going to be sure what he would prefer over the other and most seasoned men will take the wild woman...the connection that creates.

Blog Entries
    A kayak won't make waves even in a pond...that is good...stolen!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast