Thread: timair advice

timair advice

I'm contemplating using timair this time to get to Negril. I hear its a 15 min flight. I'm curious as to the total time though.Once you land in negril how long until you are at the resort? Are there more security lines/checks, or what have you that may add to this time savings. All things considered how much quicker is it from airport to resort?
    We havent had a problem in the past catching the shuttle. Once we get thru all the airport stuff its less than 15 min b4 we hit the road. We caught rush hour our 1st time there and that was an experience in and of itself. Been there done that. I checked it off my things to do list.
    I'm also attempting to justify the price as more of an excursion than a convenience. So any comments on the actual flight itself and what kind of a sightseeing you get would be appreciated.

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    We have taken TA the last 2 yrs oneway, once you get passed customs the desk is right in front of the Superclubs lounge, I hear you dont have to take a taxi now you walk right to it and there security is a wand and maybe a quick pat down and you are on your way. You are there in 15 minutes and real fast check in, but you have to contact them first and get your advanced Reg in so you can see what price they are charging, good luck. Plus its a great view
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I usually decide on the spot and jump a free taxi to the commuter airport 2 minutes away. Zero security hassles, and you're airborn in 10 minutes. The view is worth the price of admission. Be ready for the flyby with the plane cranked over in a left hand turn 150' out and above Delroy's. One hell of a great way to arrive if you ask me.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.