Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too much luggage

Too much luggage

So we leave in 11 sleeps and I started packing today and already have 3 suitcases full and am not done yet!! I have to go back through them cause we are going to be naked most of the time, so how can I have so much stuff packed, lol. Anyone else do this?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hi there, we went there in Jan. for the first time. I packed 1 large and two small, one being a carry on, and that was too much. The large suitcase was full of clean clothes when we returned home. ENJOY.... you will be naked for most of the time, we were. Oh and do the slide.

That was me our first trip....second trip I was able to do just one, little larger than carry-on.....this time I am doing a straight carry on, that will include dinner wear, theme night wear, shoes and makeup......

Quote Originally Posted by luvnlife_az View Post
    That was me our first trip....second trip I was able to do just one, little larger than carry-on.....this time I am doing a straight carry on, that will include dinner wear, theme night wear, shoes and makeup......
    Wow, that's not much, lol. I have to go through it all tomorrow and take half of it out!!!

Our first trip my bag was overweight - almost had to pay extra, but slipped some into my BF's bag....I am already packed for our trip in June - straight carry-on.....

Blog Entries
    We have made it in as little as two suitcases when we were not hauling group stuff with us. That trip, we ran out of clothes.

Between clothes for the themes nights, dinner in the restaurants, and some things to wear to breakfast/lunch we actually do need a fair amount of clothes.

We used to use even more when they had the trapeze since you had to be clothed for that. Two hours in the sun in the clothes pretty much does them in - you ain't wearing that T-shirt again.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

The first year we went, we brought 4 checked between us and a carry on each....geez.
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

one year - took 1 carry-on, had shirt & underwear for ride home- that was it for clothing.
    it's possible- it's a nude resort FCOL.

We enjoy the dressing up parts...or maybe it's the actual stripping off part so you have to have something on in order to strip it off.

I bring about a dozen swimsuits..a different one to wear TO the pool and while bopping around throughout the day. Although all my suits fit in a single one-gallong zip lock!

Outfits...Well, fitness wear for each day, a dinner dress and theme wear for each day. Sometimes it's theme for dinner, sometimes it's theme for the disco, but sometimes I wear something different if I'm going to be dancing in the disco so a couple of extra outfits. Slinky robe for back and forth to the nude hot tub later at night. Some extra lingerie. I may bring an extra dress or two so that I have choices in case I dont feel like wearing something I brought. Change of clothes for the trip back home. Something to wear if we head off the resort once during the week. And of course, who can forget the shoes!

Make up, lotions, hair care, tan lotion, gifts, books, group stuff, music....stuff like that takes up a whole suitcase just between the two of us!

3 bags easy...sometimes four plus a carry on or two.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    So we leave in 11 sleeps and I started packing today and already have 3 suitcases full and am not done yet!! I have to go back through them cause we are going to be naked most of the time, so how can I have so much stuff packed, lol. Anyone else do this?
    We hope to pack light on each vacation we go on but it never seems to work that well. Like some have said it's the theme nights and the too & from clothing that gets you. Can't forget all the womens shoes! lol I would really like to pack two pairs of flip flops, eating clothing and return home clothing. My theme nights will be body paint or something.
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

Thanks guys, I don't feel so bad now, but I am going to go through them again and try to take some out so I can add all the last minute stuff in the next 10 days

We have been able 2 stick with 1 carry on each since our first time. The best part of this is skipping the baggage claim in the airport arriving and departing. We always end up as the first people through immigration and customs saving a lot of time. You need clothes and theme wear, but with no excursions planned you should be able to condense enough. Remember most hedo outfits don't take up a lot of room due to the lack of fabric!

Our first trip we had 4 suitcases and a carry on, I got a lot of grief from Carl about it so the next trip I tried to downsize. That proved to be very difficult so I just left his stuff out of it! LOL No, just kidding!

In an effort to downsize I go through each day and sort out my theme wear. I assemble the whole outfit, shoes, jewelry, etc. and pack that. Then their is a couple of outfits for getting there and back, I don't usually bring swim suits but I will this time cause we'll be going on an excursion or two. Some sarongs for the day and some work out stuff. The rest is make up, extensions, lotions and potions.

In my opinion, there is no way to downsize ..... I hate not having something I want so I always seem to over pack. I weight my suitcases on the bathroom scale before we get to the airport just to make sure we're not over. 7 more sleeps!!!!

LOL..."left his stuff out" !!!!

Jim doesn't care how much we pack as long as we don't have to take any chances that I forgot something and wind up whining about it all week!!!

However, for Dance Wicked For A Week, we wound up with 6 bags and 2 carry ons but most of it was for the event...I actually packed only ONE bag for myself and one for Jim. So I know I can do it when I have to!!!

I'd NEVER get by with just a carry on though!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

I am checking on chartering a C130 cargo plane for our bags.
    lol he is thinking that, but hasn't been home yet to see she has been downsizing.. on
    everything but the shoes, and the hats...LMAO
    Last edited by scopat985; 04-15-2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: she wanted him to know...hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast