Thread: Thinking of going to Hedo III

Thinking of going to Hedo III

Hi all,
    My wife and I are thinking of going to Hedo III but, in Nov,2010. Would this be a good time? We have never been anywhere like this! Both shy but need to loosen up. I am nervous about getting naked infront of people. I made the mistake of looking at the Real cock & balls thread. I seem small compared to what I seen there. And I really want too see all so does my wife!! Any help or advice would be helpful.

If you read old threads about people being nervous or worrying over size, you'll see plenty of responses about how it doesn't matter, and that you won't be nervous after the first few minutes. It's really a revelation once you go through it.

You'll find no end of posts from people just like you, who are complete converts after their first trip. I was one of those people, scared to _death_ before my first time out in the pool and never imagined how relaxed I would be with it, even after just 5-10 minutes.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

We went last november and we had a great time.It was our first time and we were nervous too but nothing afew drinks won't fix.

It's been said many times, many ways but it's still all true. ALL sizes, shapes, colors and scars. If you think you'd enjoy going you probably will. Don't worry about how you look.. NOBODY else will either.

All of the above statements are so true - go, relax, enjoy....you will both be surprised at the end of the trip.....key, get to the nude pool early in your trip, otherwise when you leave you will be wishing you had gone over sooner.....

Hi all, first time posting here. Lowrider2000 you can believe everything you've read here. and you don't need to be at the "nude area". to get comfortable. "clothing optional" at the Hedos seems to mean nude. Relax, have fun and it probably won't take long before you'll be asking your wife why you haven't been there before now. See you at Hedo III in jan 2011. OR SOONER!