Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daytime PDA

Daytime PDA

So I went to Hedo 3 last May and there was daytime pda,which was great.I was just wondering if that was still allowed? I had talked to someone who said that used to be frowned upon there(that was before I went there)..hope so....

Our first trip Mar 07 - we saw some oral sex, man on woman off of the nude pool (lunch time), that was the most obvious - but there were other things going on under water rather frequently.... Our second trip Oct 09, there was a couple flat out having sex on the hanging cabana beds over looking the nude lagoon (we were down at the lagoon - just happened to look up and there they were).... It was their last day, so I don't think they cared.... it didn't bother them and it didn't seem to bother anyone else..... I think that is the only time you'll have a problem is if your behavior is bothering someone else... We are going back Jun 11-17, 2010 and can't wait!!!

We have seen it both ways over the years- I truly believe the biggest factor is which security guard is working at the time. We have seen full on sex next to the pool one day, then been told to knock it off while the wife and I were attempting to have some fun down in a shady corner of the nude beach- no logic at all. I think they let a little more go as the day goes on too- with all the alcohol flowing they learn to pick their battles.
    Cheers!
    Nick (and the MILF Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

It's just as NickandKitty said...it all depends on the security guard working that day. We were just at H3 in mid-March. The first couple of days the one security guard was pretty much a hawk - watching closely and stopped anything she saw (except what was going on in the hot tub). The last couple of days, different security guards allowed whatever to happen. They even walked by people (D&A screwing for nearly an hour on a lounge chair!) and didn't say a word. Good luck!!

We were at H3 last week. Sheryl and I had some great oral wiuth her up on the side of the pool (by the hottub) and finished with her sitting on a stool at the bar...at 1pm. I was told, a security guard walked by, watched awhile, and kept going.

Hedo 3 Auguat 7-12
    One last hoorah!!

It's also sometimes affected by the crowd that's there. Some weeks are just known for being PDA-tolerant.

On the other hand, it woulnd't matter what group is there if anyone complains to management they have to enforce the real rules which are no PDAs

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Everyone is right on the money, depends on the day and who's working. I have been stopped by the volley ball net by the sex Police for getting a BJ from a hot lady while kitten did the same for her husband. Then another day the same week I was sitting on the bar while several girls were rotating in and out checking out my piercing (with their mouths), lol, and not a word was said.
    Hey its not a complete week until youve been yelled at by the sex police, lol.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Hey its not a complete week until youve been yelled at by the sex police,
    Love that quote

If you are drawing a big enough crowd around you to watch then security won't see anything so they won't harass you

Basically, if the mood hits, go for it. The worst that can happen is having them tell you to take it somewhere else.

Unless it is not really Hedo security, and is just Elle in her naughty cop outfit, then you might get your ass smacked by a riding crop. Oh, wait, that is for the fetish night thread.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

I agree it depends on the current crowd as well as if the Security are Voyeurs or prudes in their normal life.....
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

I hit the wife a few times at the beach recently and there was an older woman working the security stand everyday we were there and nothing was said, it was mid-day every time. All was IRIE.

Dang every time I hit the wife the cops show up.

Kidding- those of you who have met the lovely Kitty before know she would cut my balls off and force feed them to me if I ever got that stupid.

Nick (and the "don't test me" Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    Dang every time I hit the wife the cops show up.....
    Every time I hit a cop, my wife shows up..........with bail money

Friends of our just returned from hedo and said everything was much like the time we were there. Tastefully done a lot is allowed. Specially after sun set.

NB

This thread seems a little old. Any updates to how much you can get away with these days? Has it changed in the past years? And does the fact that we'll be there 12/26/11 through 1/2/12 make a difference? It's not quite Lifestyle Month, but it's close!

This trip is our honeymoon. It's my hope to get there, throw the bags in the room, strip down, and head for the beach for a good romp at the water's edge to pop the honeymoon cherry... After that, it's time to meet some new friends!
    Rogue And Wench
    RogueAndWench@AdultBoating.com

Let's tie up and get WET!!!

Hedo II, December 26, 2011 - January 2, 2012
    December 27, 2014 - January 4. 2015

You'll be fine! Have fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast