Thread: newbie

Smile newbie

Hi everyone

im a newbie i'm 23 and have been feeling the need to explore myself and be more adventorous and stumbled upon hedonism. I have been reading a lot of posts and tried to feel out the type of resort this is and i must say i like wut i've read so far. i'm single and would be looking to find a 18-25 age group and experience hedonism once and for all, anyone who can point me in any kind of direction it would be greatly appreciated thanx guys and hopefully i'll be partying it up with some of you in the near future

cheers!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inkd&outgoing View Post
    Hi everyone

im a newbie i'm 23 and have been feeling the need to explore myself and be more adventorous and stumbled upon hedonism. I have been reading a lot of posts and tried to feel out the type of resort this is and i must say i like wut i've read so far. i'm single and would be looking to find a 18-25 age group and experience hedonism once and for all, anyone who can point me in any kind of direction it would be greatly appreciated thanx guys and hopefully i'll be partying it up with some of you in the near future

cheers!
    Welcome to the forum. You can come just about any week and find some people in the age group that you are looking for. You will also find that you can't tell how old people are, and you may also find that you don't care as much as you think. Just pick a week and go - you will have a great time if you go with an open mind.

There are not many things more adventurous for most people than their first trip to Hedo. If you allow it - you will be amazed at how much it opens your eyes and broadens your horizons.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I agree. Hedo is an ageless place, it's very unique, and lots of fun.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

i appreciate all the input guys im not lookin for jumpin in on an all ages orgy nor am i expecting that to happen. i'm just looking to experience something i never would have thought of in a million years as well as exploring my boundaries as a person