Thread: Should I bring extra pool stuff to H3

Should I bring extra pool stuff to H3

I was reading about how the resort runs out of towels for the pool area. Is this still a problem at Hedo3? Should I bring my own pool towels? I like having 2 towels on the chair and one to dry myself. So I would need at least 3 per day. Also heard about people who hog and claim chairs for days on end. Is this legal and fair? How does one work this out?

I also read about bring your own raft for the pool. Do I bring it and blow it up and leave it at the pool durning my stay? Then lug it back to my room each afternoon? How do I keep someone from taking it if I go eat or something? I Read something about an expiration date?

I am a Hedo Virgin going March 26-31. Any insider tips regarding pool ediquet would be appreciated.

Well its not illegal... as for fair... I don't think so. You'll always see rows of "claimed" chairs with no one sitting in them. Its a waste of space. If you can't find anywhere else to sit I see no problem with taking a "claimed" chair that isn't being used.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to take your own towels.... it is a problem at times... both because they don't have enough, and because the pool guys will often pick up towels that are still being "used" in that you left them there so you could dry off with them after you got out.

As for the raft... I do not think it is necessary... so many people bring their own that there are plenty to go around. Still... if you do bring it... you can write your name on it with a Sharpie along with your trip dates and then just leave it in the pool. This way people know if its okay to use it or not (if the dates are passed then they know you've gone and left it for others to use).
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

The issue with the chairs gets a lot of press. Basically it's a first come first serve type of thing. Most of the people by the nude pool stay there all day, except for a lunch break or whatever. To get a chair in a prime location you have to get up very early. Then the chair become your home base for the day. There is really nowhere else to put towels, lotions, cards, and all the rest. We do have our preferred spot and usually try to get the same place each day or near to it. The people with the 'good chairs' do not usually give them up if they leave for a short period. And the others complain that is not fair. The people in the not so great chairs do not give theirs up either, but fewer people notice. Bottom line is the nude pool layout and size are not what they need to be. There is a shortage of chairs most days. We do share our chairs, and the space under them with people.

The towel thing can be hit and miss. If you get a rainy day there will be ashortage of towels because everyone carries them off to thier rooms, the disco, dining room, all over. The rest get soaked because they get left out in the rain. Takes a while for the laundry to recover when that happens.

If you take a raft you can expect someone to use it if you are not on it. Having your name and dates on it will not keep everyone off it. I've seen very few problems with people reclaiming a raft. Be careful if you get one of those real nice ones though. Those have disappeared in the past.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

About the chair problem. I will admit we save lounges out of "self defense". I go down sometimes at 8am and all the front chairs in the sun are already reserved. That doesn't matter to us as we look for chairs in the shade which are more in the back rows.

Some people will get really nasty about someone occupying a chair that they have reserved (not us) and it becomes difficult because ALL the chairs are usually taken by noon. It's a difficult situation as the nude side simply isn't large enough to hold any more lounge chairs so there are more people than chairs.

Towels can be a problem and like RW stated especially on rainy days and if you're going to need three towels a day, you'll likely have difficulty getting them every day, though you can almost always get a (one) towel somewhere. The thing is, if your towel gets wet, it isn't going to dry by laying it out in your room overnight so your towels will still be damp the next day if you bring your own from home and keep taking it back to your room. It's pretty humid.

Finally, there's also not a lot of room in the nude pool for a raft, especially once the volley ball games get going so use may be limited unless you take it over to the quad.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

My wife and I went down to H3 for the first time late last november. Although they did run out of towels at times, we could usually find a towel somewhere around the resort. We usually just picked up a couple of towels first thing in the morning and kept them all day. Nothing seems to completely dry out since its so humid, so bringing towels with you wouldn't probably be a good idea. We also suggest not bringing a ton of clothes. We brought enough clothes for a week and didn't wear even a quarter of them (the nude side is addicting).

The chairs in front of the hot tube and pool did get saved early in the day, but there were always chairs still available on the nude side. We didn't do a lot of tanning and spent most of the time playing killer games of volleyball and drinking in the hot tub. I think the towel and chair problem is a little overblown.

We were there in July 05. We agree that a towel per person can generally be found, but if you really need 3, you might want to try scavenging at night right before you go to bed for towels (prude, quad, and nude sides) so you will have what you need for the next day.

In July, Hedo3 had a large number of new yellow foam rafts. They were quite comfortable -- many people used them as cushions for the chairs. No one used their own rafts due to these Hedo rafts. I heard they were still there as of late 2005. Unless you here differently, I wouldn't bring a raft. Plus, as others have stated, you won't be on it in the nude pool -- too small. Perhaps the nude ocean front, though . . .

As for the chairs, we were generally able to get chairs, but we don't really care about having the prime seats -- we just want a chair to put our stuff on or under. If laying in a warm, sunny chair is part of your vacation plans, you will need to either "reserve" a chair on the nude side or consider the quad side during the day (as it gets later, though, the buildings provide quite a shadow).

Hope this helps . . .

Becky and Bill

We hauled a raft from home that we got online from budlight.com. It was cool but heavy. We thought it would be so cool to float around on. We never took it out of the bag!

Dont bring towels save the room in your luggage... you can find them and keep a spare just in case..

I never worry about chairs if im talking to some one i just plant my big old but in the chair next to whom ever im talking to.. and if there are no chairs when i get to the pool i just ask someone if i can throw my stuff with theirs.

Dont sweat the small stuff.. Go and have fun!
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

I have just gotten back from a trip to the Bahamas. I can't belive how much clothes I had to wear. It would have been nice to go to Hedo, I would have only needed one change of clothes, FMPs, togas, sexy pjs and what the heck... maybe some underware, Maybe...

Did someone say Volleyball????
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I was there in November, stayed in the Quad and quad pool. We always had towels, always had a lounge chair, my only trouble was getting one of those yellow hedo pool floaters to lay on.

I did see an inflatable duck that was used in a very funny "competition" and a giant inflatable penis, lol.

Oh my wonderful memories!

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

We just returned less than a month ago. There were lots of towels all day, every day, with only a few exceptions for an hour or two. There are also more rafts than everyone could ever use............almost enough for one per chair. I don't think they'd all fit in the pool at one time. Last year the resorts ran into a supply problem as they centralized their warehousing for all the SuperClubs resorts on the island. That has now been set up and resolved and we did not see any major shortages of anything on this latest trip.

As to bringing your own towels, the issue is one of drying them out if they become wet from use each day. If you bring your own you won't be able to dry them in your room overnight because of the high levels of humidity. We've seen it take three days just to dry a T shirt which was hung on the little clothesline in the shower.