Thread: Newbie looking for advice: Hedo 2 or 3 for single gal?

Newbie looking for advice: Hedo 2 or 3 for single gal?

It looks like I found the jackpot with the forums, what a great site! Any advice? I am single, traveling alone in June or July but I can't figure out what the main differences are between Hedo 2 and 3. I'm very outgoing, get involved with activities, in college but don't have a problem with partying with an older crowd. Just curious any help would be super appreciated!

Doesn't sound like you'd have a problem at either resort. There's always going to be plenty of attention paid to any single gal, especially a younger one and your attitude is definitely the right one.

My wife and I will be at H2 at the end of June, and always love having singles around, even though we aren't swingers. I guess a big question is, what do you want to get out of your vacation?
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

There's always something to do at Hedo III.. whew... where to start.... Hedo III is really social. We're going at the towards the end of July.

During the day its very easy to hookup with a few people at the resort and go off to an excursion trip... That tends to lead to dinner invites. Enjoy the weather, enjoy the pools, go out and do some of the water activities.

During the night.. the theme nights and after that hit the nude pool

There will always be someone to bond with singles or couples or parts of couples... eh-hem.. but you'll have a blast.

Consider looking at the groups and joining one of them, or perhaps just talking to the leaders. Groups are highly social and you can do as much or little with them as you want. They do a great job at making you feel at ease and really help break the ice.

For us.. Cocktails International adopted us last year, and we had a blast, so we're going back with them

Hedo II - 20 - 27 July 2011 - Hedo II, The Naughty Side.
    Hedo III - 24 - 31 July 2010 - Hedo III, Part Deux.
    Hedo III - 26 - 31 July 2009 - Popping our Hedo Cherry.

Blog Entries
    We travel to Hedo 3 this year from June 19-26 with the group called Quad Squad. As said before, there are both singles, couples, and couples w/ extras or accepting of extra singles. This is a good group to travel with also. Very welcoming to everyone. Haven't been to Hedo 2 but a good time is guaranteed for sure at Hedo 3. This is our 3rd trip with many more planned in the future.

Hedo 3 June 19-26
    definitely

We will sound off for Hedo 3 as well. While we have not been to H2, we love H3 and can't seem to go anywhere else.

2 of the big differences that we have heard from others are.

H2 is more spread out. Lots of up hill walking.

H2 also has a better beach, although H3 is trying out making their prude beach clothing optional.

So, my advise...find a group going to H3 in your time frame, enjoy yourself, fall in love with Hedo and then plan on coming back and booking with Kitten and Angel's Spring Fling next April!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Ash- welcome to the boards and congrats on getting ready to make the leap! You are already doing about half of what our advice to you would encompass by being here and asking questions. Read the trip reports from previouse years as well. Look into what groups are going to be there in your time window and learn what they are all about. Going with a group will allow you to get to know some people before you arrive at the resort and might make the first couple days a little easier as you get to know people. We always love that when we arrive on the resort there are already, literally, almost 100 people we know from previous trips there waiting for us. It is a wonderful feeling and one of the biggest parts of why many people here refer to hedo as "home".
    Enjoy!
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

We will be at Hedo3 June 10-16th. Would love to see you there!

I am sure you will have no problem at Hedo II, I guess it is all in what you are looking for. My hubby and I went to Hedo II last year and it was very quiet, deserted and did not look to be as up to date as Hedo III.. The crowd is always great at Hedo III and there is always something to do there. This is our third trip back to Hedo III, with many more in the future!!

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

If you are trying to decide between the two it really comes down to who is there when you decide to go. Either resort can be a blast if you join up with the right group of people. Either resort can also be more, ummmm, relaxing, if you go when there is not a group there. We prefer for these vacations to be a huge party so we like to bring a ton of friends and have a week long party.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures