Thread: showing up on google

showing up on google

just realized if you google our nicks, it brings us to this site. Is there a way 4hedonism to do something to protect our privacy?
    When I die please bury me at a Hedonism Resort
    9 times at Hedo II, once to Hedo III.

It's been that way all along, any forum or post anywhere on the net you are on may show up. Our opinion is that if your friends at home "know" you as "Shanscub" or whatever anyone uses, then it is possible to google you and find what you're up to...but they have to search the exact name...so it would be improbable, although not impossible that someone you know might google you. We feel the risk is low ...of course our name is a bit easier than say someone using sex4meatnegril...don;t think many people at home would know anyone by that name
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Best thing to do...always figure someone, somewhere will see whatever you post. My kids--know we go to Hedo, know we are in the lifestyle and do not want to know anything else...they tend to stay away from those kind of searches. If my parents found them--dad would probably go "cool, but I don't want to know"...mom would close the screen. We own our own business and truth is, if I went into an account and they brought it up, I would just say "hey you are on 4 hedo too????" You will only be embarrassed if you let yourself be. I am what I am...as far as business goes--we do a great job and if the fact that I like Hedo or am in the lifestyle bothers you---hope you can find good prices elsewhere. I will not ever change who I am...don't put it out there but if someone happens accross it....oh well.
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Quote Originally Posted by born2bnekkid View Post
    Best thing to do...always figure someone, somewhere will see whatever you post. My kids--know we go to Hedo, know we are in the lifestyle and do not want to know anything else...they tend to stay away from those kind of searches. If my parents found them--dad would probably go "cool, but I don't want to know"...mom would close the screen. We own our own business and truth is, if I went into an account and they brought it up, I would just say "hey you are on 4 hedo too????" You will only be embarrassed if you let yourself be. I am what I am...as far as business goes--we do a great job and if the fact that I like Hedo or am in the lifestyle bothers you---hope you can find good prices elsewhere. I will not ever change who I am...don't put it out there but if someone happens accross it....oh well.
    Well said.
    Doc
    H3 May 2007
    H3 Nov 2007
    H3 Jan 2009
    H3 Nov 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Just Doc View Post
    Well said.
    Doc
    Thanks! I know some people value their privacy...but even if you are posting on facebook...you will be found out! We try not to let the small things make us sweat! Plus, you only live once and we have found friends who were in the lifestyle completely by accident! Only thing to do...if you don't want someone to read it, don't post it. I could get political here and say the Government is watching.....lol
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

I can change your username if you like.

There is now (and has been for about a year) a warning when you register (that I'm sure people don't read) that reminds people to not use the same screen name they use elsewhere if they worry about privacy. But with you registering in 2008 it wasn't up back then.

Generally you want to be really unique or only use it on this site, or really generic. My username, for instance, is generic. Sometimes people don't even know what gender I am (for the record, I'm a dude).
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing