Thread: temptation resort cancun or hedo

temptation resort cancun or hedo

sorry for the spelling learning how to spell for the 2 time ....
    need some advice on what to do .ive been a temptation resort (cancun) faithful for awhile now and not that anything is wrong with the resort but i think ive had my fill there as it seems to be the same song after awhile so now i'm looking at at hedo 2/3 .where the problem comes in is my best bud has traveled with me for the last 5 yrs and he doesnt want to try hedo he wants to go back to temptation so that leaves me trying to convince him to head to hedo ...ive read alot on this site as i stumbled onto it and its been a huge help ....what can i say to him to help my fight lol and sorry if what i say has been said a 1000 times ....
    ps im new here and myself im a mid 30s single guy who has his ducks in a row ....i'm not a shark as i do not go hunting after married women as i have respect for myself and i'm not a shark but the thing is ive read some postings where people are dead set against single males going and no i have no big plans on my trip to hedo being a xxx party .my thinking is if it happens it happens ....so the one question i have is hedo 2 or 3

ps ive enjoyed this site and thankyou for all the help and pleaSE dont think i'm bad mouthing temptation cause im not ,theres only so much cancun i can hadle ...once again thanks for the help

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    Not everyone on this site has the same reservations/opinions of singles. We have a few going with our group in April and they seem like they have as good of a time as the couples. I have not been to Temptation but understand the need to go try somewhere different. Only worry is that once you get him to Hedo you'll have the same problem you have now getting him to change, probably much worse!

Check out my trip report for Hedo2 and I'll be posting a comparison upon my return from H3 in May. Others already have comparison reports that were helpful to us. Good luck.

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.