Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations/Advice on Boobs

Recommendations/Advice on Boobs

I'm thinking of having my boobs done so I'm looking for recommendations and advice from some of the girls who have been there, done that.

I was thinking if might be nice to get a Dr. in Florida since I'm sure there are a lot of good Dr.'s there and I can combine it with a bit of a holiday in a warm climate. That's why I'm not getting it done in Canada. We don't have any plastic surgeons here where I live so I'd have to go to Toronto and I'd much rather go to Florida.

I'm going to start to research Dr.'s today but I was thinking if I could get first hand recommendations that would really narrow it down.

Thanks!!!!!!!

I am sure they have Dr's here in Halifax that'll do it. Best of luck, always wanted to do that!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Angela, I'm sure that there are but your weather isn't much better than ours! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Anne&Carl View Post
    Angela, I'm sure that there are but your weather isn't much better than ours! LOL

But it's closer and cheaper!!! Plus you can come visit me!!

When they ask you if you want the pain pump say YES.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Maybe it's just us but we don't think surgery is something to scrimp on. We happen to have a very good place just a few miles from us but it was nice to be close to the doctor when questions came up. My wife had an issue with 'cording' that looked like hard cords running down her breast a couple weeks after surgery, it turned out to be routine and disappeared in a few days but she was able to go in and have them take a look to reassure her. Within a year the small scars on the underside disappeared and unless she tells you she had them done they look and feel natural. Come to H3 at the end of July and you can feel for yourself

I would def find a doctor that you get good recommendations on. I've never seen a fake boob that looked real that was less than ten years old, and even then it was usually obvious, so don't expect that to happen. It takes about a year or so (depending on the size difference) for them to "drop" and look a bit more natural. It's a helluva LOT of pain, and a lot of time on your back. If you're an active person, it'll be awhile before you can be more active with out it feeling weird.

I think reaction is very individual, my wife had no lasting pain or problems, she was back to work in 2 weeks and was doing anything she wanted in less than 6 months. She never took a pain med after the first few days. Doing this was 100% her choice and although we both talked it over for a long time when the time came it is her body and her choice. I love the results but I was a happy man before so that was not a big part of the decision. Here is a before (2004) and after (2008), she had them done in 2005.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh absolutely it's different for everyone!

Nice paint jobs, majicman

We did a lot of research. It is a good excuse to go to strip clubs. Seriously, think about it. It is not like you can talk to a woman on the street, but they will talk freely in the clubs. Many go to other states to have them done. The look depends on how big you go. basically, the bigger you go the more it will hurt. Take pictures into your doctor to help describe what you want. You can probably find what you want in Playboy and some natural magazines like Perfect 10. You have some choices to make (entry point, silicone or saline). Do your research. Good luck.
    Rob & Jo

Hedo II Nov. 8-17 2012
    Hedo II Nov. 11-19 2011
    Hedo II Nov. 11-20 2010
    Hedo II Nov. 13-21 2009
    Hedo II Nov. 4-22 2008
    Hedo II Nov. 10-17 2007
    Hedo II Nov. 11-18 2006
    Hedo II Nov. 12-19 2005
    Hedo III Nov. 13-20 2004

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    But it's closer and cheaper!!! Plus you can come visit me!!
    By cheaper, I meant the trip and staying here, not the boob job

I hadn't planned on getting implants, just wanted them a lifted a bit.

Don't worry about me being cheap, I don't care about that I just want someone that comes highly recommended and is not going to butcher me and has the facilities to save if me something goes wrong. That's why I was looking for Dr's names to check out, I'd much rather have a recommendation from someone I can actually talk to.

I really would find a doctor close to home for any kind of surgery. I have quite a few friends that have had boob jobs and tummy tucks and a cpl of them had infections or problems and had to go back to see their doc. Usually you ahve to go ahead a few weeks for a consultaion before the actual surgery that may be hard to do it if the doc is far away as well.

Great website

A few months before I got my breast aug I joined a website that helped alot. You can ask there who peeps would recommend in Fl...and probably even see their before/after pics. I remember there were alot on there from FL. Lots of great advice there too. It's makemeheal.com. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Groovie View Post
    I really would find a doctor close to home for any kind of surgery. I have quite a few friends that have had boob jobs and tummy tucks and a cpl of them had infections or problems and had to go back to see their doc. Usually you ahve to go ahead a few weeks for a consultaion before the actual surgery that may be hard to do it if the doc is far away as well.
    Getting it done where I live is not an option, there are plastic surgeons here but not the cosmetic type, just for emergencies and stuff like that. I could get referred to one of them when I get back for check up's and stuff, which is fine, but I don't want them doing my surgery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast