Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toys in airport

We were searched in Mexico once and the lady pulled out the Acuvibe and asked "Que es eso/What is this?" I said "You put it on your clit to have a huge orgasm." She asked me where she could buy one. Experience also says to make sure you put tape over the power switch on Acuvibes since they are cordless or the TSA puts a sticker on it if it starts shaking your suitcase.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by duda View Post
    Finally is anyone else fed up w/ the whole removal of shoes thing?
    Yes I am tired of the whole removal of shoes thing!

Definately take out the batteries. I was lazy on our way home from our trip to Hedo in April and when we got home, our suitcase was vibrating and my toy was really hot. It is an expensive one too, so it probably took quite a bit of life out if it
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Never had the problem. I think my wife would get red faced but it's worth it.

Blog Entries
    Looked out the plane window, then nudged my wife, they had my bag off the luggage cart and the loading guys were looking it over and laughing, putting their hand on a spot on the side, my wife wasn't laughing . Vibrated all the way to the room in Negril. Everyone wanted to know "what is vibrating", customs, baggage handlers, bellmen, bus drivers..... Made for a wonderful and fun (wife is trashed by now)conversation on the ride in the bus to the resort.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    Looked out the plane window, then nudged my wife, they had my bag off the luggage cart and the loading guys were looking it over and laughing, putting their hand on a spot on the side, my wife wasn't laughing . Vibrated all the way to the room in Negril. Everyone wanted to know "what is vibrating", customs, baggage handlers, bellmen, bus drivers..... Made for a wonderful and fun (wife is trashed by now)conversation on the ride in the bus to the resort.
    When we got home from our fist trip to Hedo last April out kids came out to greet us and my 6 year old son leaned against the suitcase and said "Mommy, what's that sound?" Opps, I now take out all the betteries so it doesn't happen again. Not because I cared really, but it is not good for the toys and I pay damn good money for them to be wasted on a suitcase, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Toys in a suitcase, not a problem. Now a couple years back a friend in the medical profession decided to bring a whole collection of stainless steel gynecological instruments to JA in his carry on...on purpose. Spent a great deal of time trying to explain the use of each intrument to the guy until a woman from security came up, took a look, and gave a little shudder, and confirmed what they were for. He loved the whole experience.

I used to work in security (it's ok, I am rehabilitated now) and on a search line at an airport about 1 in 10 women would have a toy in her hand luggage. Occaisionally you would have a woman wearing love eggs to get on the plane. Also common was business men with femail clothing for thier own wear, presumably away from the family/spouse.

It's surprising how many fine, upright citizens have a little dark secret

If your ticket say's JAMAICA....chances are, they have a pretty good idea what's in that bag and they'll figure out your

butt plug won't blow up and kill this man!!!!
    Last edited by fun4all; 02-28-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    I always take the batteries out of toys..if possible. Some are the kind that have permanent batteries in them or are rechargeable now. Personally..I'd be proud as a peacock had that been me!!! Guess I'm a strange kind of bird. BTW: I NEVER send my toys thru with the baggage. Always carry-on and keep with me. But then I do not have an arsenal either.

Playmobil calls them "assembly sheet" if you go the the contact section of the playmobil website, you can request they send you the directions. Be sure to state the number on the box of the airport.

Last edited by towncarseattle; 04-21-2011 at 04:25 AM.

I don't think that any of those would pose a problem. My hair toys were in my checked luggage when I flew for the holidays, but they let my knitting needles through security without a problem, and all of those are duller than that, I would think.

All too funny! A few years back I was bringing an honest to goodness bike pump for my mountain bike through Miami when the TSA pulled my carry on and started going through it with a fine toothed comb. When they found the pump, they explained they saw this odd looking object & needed to see exactly what it was - Da Boss made a flippant remark about adult toys & the agent laughed and told her "Oh, we know what those look like, we see them all the time in all different shapes & sizes".

Still giggle hysterically about that memory!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    All too funny! A few years back I was bringing an honest to goodness bike pump for my mountain bike through Miami when the TSA pulled my carry on and started going through it with a fine toothed comb. When they found the pump, they explained they saw this odd looking object & needed to see exactly what it was - Da Boss made a flippant remark about adult toys & the agent laughed and told her "Oh, we know what those look like, we see them all the time in all different shapes & sizes".

Still giggle hysterically about that memory!
    I'm sure the baggage inspectors at Sangster have seen it all, and I mean ALL! Probably things that most of us on here haven't thought of! LOL
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

we always pack toys when we go away, just dont leave batteries in them... we did actually have one TSA worker take one out and give us a strange look, my husband and I just stood there with big smiles...
    lori & george ..... just north of Hedo
    July 11-17

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast