Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toys in airport

Blog Entries

Toys in airport

How well does it go over to bring toys in the suitcase? We like toys a lot, have many big ones and dang if a couple of the butt plugs don't look like bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by 4runuover View Post
    We like toys a lot, have many big ones and dang if a couple of the butt plugs don't look like bombs.
    Just be sure to be ready to demonstrate what they are for the TSA in the security line

Or be a bid discriminatory with what you pack. Or be prepared to be REALLY humiliated in public. Might be fun to watch!

POW

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    Or be a bid discriminatory with what you pack. Or be prepared to be REALLY humiliated in public. Might be fun to watch!

POW
    Humiliated? I would be waving them around and cheering " Look what I'm gonna be doing' Woohoo! lol
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Who gives a rat's ass what they or anyone else thinks. If they pull the toys out, I will be happy to tell them what they are for and ask them if they want a demonstration.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We have brought toys through airport security many times. No problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Who gives a rat's ass what they or anyone else thinks. If they pull the toys out, I will be happy to tell them what they are for and ask them if they want a demonstration.
    Not sure what tsa would say about you giving a demonstration but hell we'll cheer you on!!!!
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    Not sure what tsa would say about you giving a demonstration but hell we'll cheer you on!!!!
    They already get a thrill outa bustin my balls when they see I'm a cop.
    Wanna-bee's
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Never had a problem with anything. But remember to take out the batteries!! Couple years ago a young lady at the airport was sooo humilated when her suitcase started to "buzz", and to make matters worse, she had locked the suitcase and could not find the key, so maintenance was called in to break the lock and all. I know she just wanted to crawl under the airport. Another thing to remember is to put all lubes, and jellies in a zip lock back just in case of a leak. See all in July.
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    They already get a thrill outa bustin my balls when they see I'm a cop.
    Wanna-bee's
    They are just jealous because you probably have a bigger nightstick then them!
    So do whatever it takes

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012

We've had our bags searched before, we normally put the toys in the checked baggage, with batteries out, more for power preservation than anything else, batteries are expensive in the gift shop! This year we took our Hitachi magic wand, and loved it. even had to demonstrate it once or twice for friends! It's not quite as strong as it is here stateside, but it is still enough to make any womanly (or manly) parts sit up and take notice.
    We have had our toys pulled out at the airport before, and the poor security person didn't know what to do! LOL I think they were more embarrassed than us! This was in Sangster on our way back from a previous trip, and they were like ya mon, went to hedo? They know us crazy Jamericans so well.

Hey Paul, we were catching every "random" search on the way back, and B got tired of it, and when one of the TSA officers saw my last name he was saying i bet you hear a lot of shit about that, and B was like "Yeah now put Officer in front of it and it's even better!" we were about to get pulled for another random search, and were waiting our turn, when the previous officer came up and said "is mr ***** good to go? the one running that section was like we're going to search the bag by hand, the first one said "No, Officer **** is good to go"

I've probably posted this story before, but here goes:

A friend was at the airport on a business trip and noticed this attractive business woman having her bag searched. We were told she was very business like in appearance, business suit, heels, blah blah. Anyway, the woman searching her bag pulled out a giant black dildo. she apparently didn't know what it was and started waving it around yelling, "What is this? What is this?" The woman was totally embarrassed as it was clear to just about everyone what it was. A manager finally came over and took the toy away and placed it back in the bag and sent to business woman on her way totally humiliated.

You would probably be surprised at what people carry on trips, but most of them probably aren't as open about it as we are. We carry all kinds of toys when we go, not to mention all the costumes and our bags have been searched every time. I wouldn't carry them on the plane, but when you check your bags some anonymous people check it. They don't know who you are and probably see a lot of that kind of thing. No worries here.

Blog Entries
    Toys go in the checked bags for us, mostly because we don't like to have very full carry on bags. Just take out the batteries.

I know for a fact that the TSA people see much kinkier stuff in people's bags than what we bring

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

I think the safest thing to do is check the toys, We pack other things as costumes and such in carry ons if need be, and like to get a chuckle about what if they did open our bag.

A thing to know about the random searches. We learned that when you get your boarding pass there is a code printed on it. Stacy got SSSS as her code, and that was the flag. She got checked at every point. Regular security, then they took her passport and made us wait for a secondary search. then as we were getting on the plane they pulled her aside inside the walkway ramp to the plane for another search. So far 3 searches b4 ever leaving Sangster. Then in Miami regular security, then pulled aside again for another check. She was searched 5 times. Which is soooo stupid, because where they think your going to acquire a bomb or something after your initial security check is beyond me.
    She got searched boarding the plane to miami, and then searched twice after arriving. Where are you going to get some contraband in this time frame? if you did it would only mean that you probably removed the bomb from the plane.
    Personally im not that afraid to fly, but if the govt is bound and determined to act like they do I think they could go about it a lot smarter. Why search the same person 3 extra times.For the same manpower you can search 2 extra people. Finally is anyone else fed up w/ the whole removal of shoes thing?
    Oh yay back on subject now keep this in mind when packing toys, Even if you get a kick outta TSA pulling your toys in public do you really want it to happen over and over?

I packed a Large strap on in my bag just to see if I can get TSA to pull it out for my amusement, Cindy would have disowned me if it had happened, but I would have gotten a great story to tell and a good laugh
    John(and Cindy)
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast