Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: toys

toys

Does anyone take toys to Hedo? If so what? And how do you navigate the airport with them?
    we're newbies coming to H3 April 8-12 and looking forward to playtime...

I do, I like my little pocket rockets. I put them in my carry-on luggage. I'm married to a middle easterner so I like to give TSA something to look at besides the usual. Sometimes just so I can see the looks on their faces, I put the super-duper vibrator in there. I'm extra amused when they hand search my carry-ons in front of everyone!

for some reason my lovely wife puts her toys in my bag when we go on a trip in which we take seperate bags. we took some of her favorites to hedo last summer. She put them in my carry on and it was funny to see the reactions of the security guards as my bag went through xray machine. I heard one say what is that?, in which the other replies it is a dildo.(they both were female)

I planned on putting mine in our checked luggage, that is what my friends that have gone to Hedo before suggested.

we also take ours in carry on...would hate to loose a favorite toy in checked baggage...never know when TSA is going to search, plus it's much more fun in person to watch the expression on the security persons face when they realize exactly what they're holding...Last year after Xray, when they realized chain mail, christmas lights and Batteries did not make a "bomb"...lol...they were searching for a "snake"...we had no idea what they were talking about until they found the glass dildo...S shaped...extreme fun in line at security...Warning though...this is only for the brave and the A type personalities...If you are shy and embarased...place such items in checked baggage
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Ours always go into the checked baggage- we figure if someone needs a used magic wand more than us they can have it. Be sure to remove all the batteries from toys that use them so they do not turn on accidentally- we have had that happen before in a hotel lobby. Covered it up by blaming it on "my electric razor"... yeah.. that rabbit was a' runnin!
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Blog Entries
    We always bring several, plus a couple gifts for our group's naughty gift exchange, plus whatever might be required accessories for fetish night. I'm sure whoever searches our luggage thinks we are WAY kinkier than we really are. We just laugh. We do always put them in the checked luggage just because we don't want to lug them in a carry-on. We have never had any disappear. As Nick says ... take out the batteries though!

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

We usually put ours in the checked luggage...last year when we went to pick up our luggage the lock was broken...we opened it to find a note from the airport saying that our luggage had been randamly picked to be searched....there in the open was allllll our sex toys!!!!! To make matters worse it was my husbands suitcase. We sat there laughing our asses off picturing the poor person who got to look thru that bag!!!! lol.
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

We always put ours in the checked luggage, less hassles. I take all my toys, lubs and accessories. I even bought a new fun waterproof one so I don't have to pull out my "big one" all the time, lol (that's toy, not talking about hubbies big one this time!!).
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Fun reading these posts...

Heck, we take handcuffs, whips, clamps, etc. and extra collars for my wife!! Dildoes and such, also. HINT: on the way home, put a note in with your vibrators for the TSA that sez "WARNING. THESE HAVE NOT BEEN WASHED." They will leave your stuff alone...lol. But please...wash em!

We took a whole suitcase full of toys, I don't know, I feel like I'm the only husband out there that goes to a clothing optional resort and my Wife packs soo much clothes & stuff that our suitcases get little over weight tags???!!! Anyway, it just so happened that when we got back to the real world and Jo- was unpacking, guess which suitcase had the TSA tag in it???? Yea, you got it, the toy bag, man those guys & gals must have had some look on thier faces, I bet it was priceless??? Who cares, pack what you want, bring what makes you happy, but just remember as other people have already said, take the batteries out.....Have fun!!!!
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    We took a whole suitcase full of toys, I don't know, I feel like I'm the only husband out there that goes to a clothing optional resort and my Wife packs soo much clothes & stuff that our suitcases get little over weight tags???!!! Anyway, it just so happened that when we got back to the real world and Jo- was unpacking, guess which suitcase had the TSA tag in it???? Yea, you got it, the toy bag, man those guys & gals must have had some look on thier faces, I bet it was priceless??? Who cares, pack what you want, bring what makes you happy, but just remember as other people have already said, take the batteries out.....Have fun!!!!
    You are not alone..Our first year I way overpacked and my husband sat there at the airport spreading things out and putting things into my purse and carryon...Now before we leave he wieghs my suitcase on our bathroom scale....just in case...live and learn....and who cares who sees your toys right..at least you two know your having fun!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

We've always packed the toy 'bag' in the checked bags. We've known they've gone through them which is fine.... we also know that there are way more kinkier people in our travel group arriving around the same time.. and the authorities will have more fun with their bags...
    Cocktails International
    2008 Rookie Of the Year
    July 21 - July 28, 2012
    <a href=http://www.cocktailsintl.com target=_blank rel=nofollow>www.cocktailsintl.com</a>
    www.cocktailsintl.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyctail View Post
    We've always packed the toy 'bag' in the checked bags. We've known they've gone through them which is fine.... we also know that there are way more kinkier people in our travel group arriving around the same time.. and the authorities will have more fun with their bags...
    Wait a minute! Who are you talking about?!?

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Hopefully those kinkier people will still be there on the 29th when we arrive... that could be interesting
    Nick (and the also Kinky Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast