Thread: Tease Um Fashion

Tease Um Fashion

My wife and I are about to book for the week of Tease um Fashion. We will be first timers and are wondering what to expect for this theme week.

Can anybody fill us in on this, it would help a bunch.

Thanks

Strap

Tease Um Fashion

With an extensive cache of TeaseUm models with bodies to die for, The Models will be doing photo shoots all over the resort for TeaseUms next Calendar. This one week Model explosion has Hedo written all over it, as the ladies descend from the cat walk to purr to the beat of a more primitive drum?. Wet t-shirts, oil wrestling, body painting, PJ night and other wild Hedonistic fun and games, encompasses another wild and provocative week as we mesmerize the mind, tantalize the body, revitalize the spirit and energize the soul.

Thumbs up

Though this thread is 3 years and change old...our paths have crossed many times at Hedo 3 with the Teaseum folks, they are professional models doing photo shoots on the resort with little interaction amongst the guests, nothing bad implied, just that they are working. Their presence at Hedo 3 had little to no effect on what happened during our stay.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 05-23-2009 at 09:38 AM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I agree with Rick entirely- they are there, and you can see them doing their photo shoots throughout the resort, but they are pretty much a non entity and should not influence your choice on when to go.
    Nick (and the dishy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

We saw the teasum group this year.

-wow- they were snotty and the head guy threatened the piano bartender with his job because he made his drink wrong. Wearing heels to breakfast was also ridiculous.

I will be discouraging anyone from buying their crap.

Had to reply to this one, we sat by them for breakfast and lunch almost everyday in April and talked to the head guy , photographers and models. Extremely nice bunch of people, everyone. As stated above they really didnt interact with the guest that much, it was a job for most of them. Cant believe Paul would have done that. I even got this going away gift.
    Attached Images Attached Images

They were there the same week we were. They had absolutely no effect on our trip. The couple of times we ran into them or talked to them at all they were very sweet young girls. They had a wrangler that seemed to be there to make sure that the models didn't mix too much with the guests. They were in the piano bar one night for all of 10 minutes. One morning three of them made it to the nude pool to lay out. Other than reading the same paragraph nine times they were really a non issue. If you book during the Teasum shoot because you are hoping to watch naked bikini models frolic, you will be disappointed. If you book and then happen to show up when they are there, no big deal.
    First Trip June 6 - 12, 2009

Those girls are sooo fake, I was happy when they left. The single guys would probably enjoy the eye candy, but as for me I like looking at natural beauty not the store bought stuff.