Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time in May or June

Question First time in May or June

We are thinking about going to H3 for the first time in late May or June. Have to wait for the kids to get out of school so the grandparents can watch them. O, and the grandparents don't know we are going to H3 so tell them. I see on the Superclubs website at that there are several groups that will be there during that time. Among them "GOOD GIRLS GONE BAD", "LORENZA BIRTHDAY BASH ", "CAVE DWELLERS", and "FIRE-AND-DESIRE.COM". Does anyone kknow anything about these groups like how large they are, what they all about, etc.

Thanks a lot!

One group you did not mention was the Wild Women's Group, which will be there in early May.... you just said May so I don't know if you mean early may or late may or what.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We were there with the Cave Dwellers in 2003, they were a great group. They get a group together for fun not to get perks. At least that's how they were then. I know they started out as a small group that met at Hedo on one trip and decided to meet back the next year at the same time. Each trip adds a few more members and they accept members on a Yahoo site.

We've been there during the Lorenza Birthday bash and its a fairly large radio group. They tend to take over the disco and piano bar but didn't impact the nude side much.

The other two you mentioned I have not heard of so I'm no help there.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

We also joined the Cave Dwellers one year and they are a fun and friendly group. They have a forum where you can meet other from the group on Yahoo....you have to request to join the forum if you are going that week.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hedoiiijune2001/

I'm not familiar with the other groups either.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Thanks for the info

It looks like we are going from May 27 - June 3. Maybe once we get closer to the date I will post another message to see if anyone is going then. My wife is nervous about the whole nude thing and I would like to find some other people that are going at the same time. Me on the other hand can't wait to shed it all..

Well Good Girls gone bad is a male dance show where they have some of the hottest male dancer from DC come down and put on a very interested almost nothing there performance on main stage...

"LORENZA BIRTHDAY BASH ", This guy is a radio personality ...he usually has a lot of parties here ...pool parties during the days...quad parties...etc...he brings down celebrety performers to perform on the day of his birthday...to try and describe this group I would have to say that they basically merge three days into one and party from dusk till dawn....
    CAVE DWELLERS", you can check out their site...http://cavedwellersrule.com

FIRE-AND-DESIRE.COM you can check their site as well...http://fire-and-desire.com

We are leaving on June 3 and the Good Girls will be there on the 1st but other than that it looks like there won't be any advertised groups there. Thanks!

wife and I are going late june I am in the same boat as you wife says she is going nude but i can't wait to jump out of my clothes too.

I read in an earlier post that your wife does not drink. Fortunately, my wife does and I hope that will loosen her up some. We are going with another couple so I am not sure how she would feel about stripping in front of them. I hope they don't mind seeing me nude. )

The first time naked can always be somewhat funny. by the end of the week though you wonder what all the fuss was about.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Rocket man funny thing when I told her about what Hedo III was like I thought she would just flat out say NO, she didn't her reply was if you want to go thats fine as long as I can stay on the prude side. I am hoping the she will relax and try going nude. I have been going to nude beaches for years she comes with me once a year but does not get nude. Maybe a place far far away from home will allow her the freedom to try going nude?

most people who are inhibited wind up trying out the nude side, or at least starting in the clothing optional quad. The funny thing is the women can be hesitant at first and then they are out there enjoying it even more than the men. It can be quite liberating to get out and try the nude side and find yourself in such a different world than you live in back home!

Even if she doesn't make it there on the first day, most likely you guys will meet up with others at dinner or during the course of the evening that will make her feel more comfortable about the type of people she'll see over there and they will encourage her to check it out.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

We think the Quad is the right answer for any couple where one partner doesn't want to get nude and the other does. Of course, Becky got over her inhibitions early and we didn't spend much time in the Quad, but we saw plenty of couples with one partner clothed and the other nude. It's a great middle ground . . .

The one common thing we've heard is when a shy partner finally gets naked, it's usually toward the end of their vacation and they wonder why they wasted the first part of their vacation in clothes!

Have a blast!!

Becky and Bill

Bill, I think the Quad is probably the answer too. Allows me the freedom to get nude and she can stay clothed if she wants. I am hoping she will go topless and then take a walk over to the nude side where she can us the "time of the month" excuse at first and maybe get comfortable and then take it all off.

Shavedm, like you I enjoy nude beaches and have been a few times but she has never been. We live in Cent. Fla and there are a couple of nude beaches and I am going to try to talk her into going to one before we go on our trip. She will probably keep her suit on but it will give her a chance to see that no one really cares if you are nude.

But I plan on having a blast! Thanks for all the info.

Larry & Tammy

good luck rocket wish we were going at the same time. missed by about 2 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast