Thread: Beaches/Braco rights?

Beaches/Braco rights?

I read a review - I think on TripAdvisor - which indicated there is a shuttle f every 15 minutes or so to/from H3 and Beaches (formerly GL Braco) down the road and that, even better, H3 guest could go there anytime to partake of the buffets, etc. Can anyone confirm this? Is it free or do you have to pay a large fee to use Beaches for the day?

We stayed at H2 a couple years ago and decided to move the last couple days of our stay to GL Negril. I wouldn't stay there again because it was BORING, but I have to admit the food was OUTSTANDING!

If I could stay at H3, but disappear to Beaches for long lunches or better yet dinner... at no charge... then come back for fun at the pool at Hedo I'd be in heaven... sounds too good to be true.

Never heard of being able to go to Braco (Which is now a Breezes not Beaches) but you are able to go to Breezes Runaway Bay at no charge. I have heard from everyday to just once during your stay for no fee. Never been to either so I can not comment on the food...but I fell the food is great at Hedo III. Guess I am not too picky though as my favorite is John's Jerk Chicken Nachos!!!
    Last edited by Face Down; 03-18-2010 at 06:44 AM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

we stayed at breezes runaway bay our first time to jamaica, the food is pretty much the same as hedo's, i guess since they are both superclubs resorts. they do have a really great beach though, and if you are looking for a slower pace for maybe the day it would be worth it. we keep saying we are going to do that next time we go to hedo, but once we get to hedo, we never seem to leave!

We have made a call to superclubs and have been told that you do indeed have access to Breezes everyday but there is no longer a shuttle to take you there and back. You will need to arrange a cab to do so, but since its so close the fee is insignificant. We too are planning on using the Breezes facilities for the mornings simply because of the better beach and then of course head back in the afternoon and party the day and night away with all our friends at hedo3. See you all then!!

Breezes - not Beaches... My bad. I'll give it a try when we get there and see if it is worth the effort. Our experience at H2 vs GL Negril food was like the difference between Panda Express and really good chinese food - edible vs good. That was a couple years ago, so maybe the Hs have improved their food or maybe the Grand Lido's have gotten worse with the switch to Breezes. Breakfast at H2 was the main struggle.

If anyone is at H2 or H3 now and wants to give Breezes a try, give us a report back.

I was just wondering if you checked to see if you have to pay the $85.00 per person per dayfee for using the Au-natural side.

My wife and I have been to Braco... Rio Bueno now, a number of times, but since it was turned into a Breezes resort there is a charge for a day pass unless you are booked on that side.

Make sure you check this out.
    Last edited by BottomsUp; 03-18-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Bad cut and paste

Blog Entries
    We stay at Breezes Runaway Bay and visit H3 because of the beach. It is really nice. Is laid back but you can use your imagination to what you want to do. We hope to make it over to H3 to make some friends between 4/20 - 4/26, that is if we can make some new friends ;-)
    CplQQForFrnds