Thread: aaah where to go....

aaah where to go....

Hello ALL,...some help please. I'm looking for a place to take my G/F on vacation. Don't think she'd be completely up for the HEDO thing just yet. So, something all-inclusive, nude beach (without gawker\s hopefully), lotsa fun outdoors activities,couples only. I've read just about every FAQ on-line involving various resorts. A bunch seemed to have some pretty bad reviews(ie. fly swarm at the buffet YUM, rude staff,). Any recommndations from the community? Either way i plan on hitting HEDO II in July '06. Thanks Much-

Well, Hedo is what you make of it. Hedo 3, having the clothing optional side in the quad can provide a good mix of both the prude and nude experience, and you still get to enjoy the fun and wild atmosphere of the nighttime activities and the best part...meeting a ton of other people and making friends. Keep in mind that people for the most part are NOT pushy at Hedo. They respect other's limits.

If that is completely out though, I'd probably consider Grand Lido Braco. My accounts are only based on what I've heard from others, so maybe someoen else can give more details or correct me if I'm wrong.

You'll have a taste of craziness with the activities in the evening, but you'll probably dress a bit more conservatively. There is a nude side where it's friendly and fun all day long and from what I understand, some people never seem to leave the nude side most of the time.

It's a very nice and a bit more elegant resort. I've known people to say it's boring (compared to Hedo) and quiet after 10pm, I've known others to have a great time, but I guess that depends on if you run into a crowd there at the same time who is looking to make friends and have fun.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

The only other place I have been in Jamaica is Breezes Runaway Bay, down the road from Hedo III. It was very nice and we had a blast. There is a nude beach and hot tub but it is very quiet. There is another resort right next door and you do have people from there walking along the beaches but I didn't notice them gawking. The night time activities are a lot of fun but I am sure a little more subdued than Hedo. Additionally, I think you can take the shuttle bus to Hedo III. Maybe MaryW or someone else can verify this. If this is true it would be a way to experience Hedo for a little while.