Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have the Entertainment Staff improved??

The first few years we went to H3 it was really the ECs that made it for us- the days of Spike, Romeo, Mystery, Destiny, etc. They were sexy, funny, non-step energetic, made you feel important, and their stage shows were high quality.

Then the next couple of years it seemed the ECs, although very very nice, were not quite as talented... or perhaps we had somewhat outgrown the games, But by then, we didn't care as much, because we had made friends who went at the same time each year as us, we "discovered" the piano bar (which somehow or other we never even went to the first year!) and etc. etc. So I think it depends on what you are looking for. The longer we go to Hedo, the less it is for the EC entertainment, although they are always a great bunch.

Last year (ya it was our 1st time so nothing to compare it to) we thought that the EC's were great!! Melody, Son, and Frass were always at the nude pool having fun with us. I thought the shows they put on were good.
    They work LONG LONG hours and very little time off and always had a smile on their face.

I know I wouldn't be able to do what they do and still smile and have fun.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Funny...in all our trips I dont' think I've ever seen the Zodiac chart?

We were there in November and the new group of ECs are much quieter and more reserved than the originals of Spike and Romeo, however they seem to be more involved with the guests - just visiting and out and about more in between scheduled events.

They were still pretty new though so they may have still to get comfortable with their jobs. Melody and Dice were about the most prominent. They had some new games at the pool and some differences in the shows at night too which was nice to see.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

We love the astrology game at the pool! We try to get involved in as many as possable because it just makes it that much more fun. Last year the ring toss was a first for us. We love it there! The frst year we went it took me a few minutes to get used to it I was still trying to cover up with my towel. Now I wish I could just get on the plane naked to eliminate having to ubdress when we get there!!

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    We were there last August as well and we loved the EC all were really cool and worked very hard.They would get a bit disappointed when guests did not want to participate in the planned activities but other than that we really enjoyed thier work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12