Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better late than never I reokon

Better late than never I reokon

Hi all..my husband and I went to Hedo III for the first time July 09. I know I know..a little late. No excuse but lazyness. I love reading the trip reports so I decided to add ours.

TRAVEL:
    Flight out of Memphis was a direct flight. No problems. Checked into the Superclubs lounge..only had to wait a few minutes as the bus was getting ready to leave. The guy carrying our luggage was the first to offer us ganja. So on the bus we go. Second offer of ganja by the local “bus peddler”. lol There was a rowdy group of about 12 older folks sitting in the front. They were loud and obnoxious..we heard something about blowjobs…Yep we said to each other…they are going to Hedo. There was a mousy little couple in front of us..never said a word..yep we said..they are going to Breezes. lol We made the traditional stop for a red stripe then back on the road. The trip was a little scary but we arrived at the first stop in one piece. A couple of goats almost became roadkill. As we pull in Breezes the bus driver said who is getting off here? To which the loud and rowdy bunch said “US”. The quiet couple..Hedo bound. Damn we suck at the who is going to Hedo game. : )

Check in was slow..room wasn’t ready. We decide to take the orientation tour to kill some time until we could get into our room. (Third offer of ganja) So off we go around the resort. As we go past the nude pool..I found myself singled out with the folks pointing and chanting for me to “take it off”. Uhhh..no way! Our first trip to Hedo I planned to get nekid and jus obscurely sneak into the nude pool…jus couldn’t do it with all that focus on me. To much pressure. Ha

FOOD:
    We always found plenty to eat. I gained about 5lbs while there. Breakfast was the best..omelette station was awesome. We didn’t eat at Pastafari but did make it to Munsan. It was good..different though. I like American Japanese better than Jamaican Japanese. : ) The coke fountain stayed broken the whole time we were there. They would go get you a coke from the bar but it was always flat. Never had a problem with getting the mixed drink we asked for. Ate jerk chicken at the Scotch Bonnet everyday..delish. Be sure to make a reservation early as they book up fast. The reservation chick is far from friendly..she looked like she would have rathered bodyslam me than make a reservation for us. Ha

RESORT:
    Our room was clean and cold. We did have problems with hot water and water pressure but no big deal. They were working on repainting the outside of the building around the quad so they were trying to spruce up the place. We went knowing the beaches were not much to write home about but were disappointed at how bad they really were. We liked the quad. It was deserted most of the time so we would go there for down time. There were hammocks around the resort and we would take afternoon naps..very relaxing! They never stuck to the schedule of activities. They only had a couple of the planned ones while we were there. One of them was going down the waterslide with a cup a beer and the one with the most left in it at the bottom would win. Well a guy from Swinging Atlanta won and deservedly so. Most folks had them suctioned to their chest or stomach. Everyone came down with their cups mostly empty including him but when he got to the bottom he spit the beer back into his cup. Freakin ingenious! Dinner entertainment was usually pretty good. There was a lot of participation at the disco for theme nights.

THE PEEPS:
    We did not go with a group. The groups that were there seem to be cliquish and kept to themselves. I read a lot of threads on here about people asking you to play. Well we were never approached the whole time we were there. Not sure why..I mean..we aren’t ogres or anything. (yes..I admit my feelings were hurt hehe) We did meet some awesome couples though. Have to give a shout out to M&T. We met them on this site and they came in a day after us with Swinging Atlanta. Cool as hell. Had fun snorkeling with them and they would babysit me while hubby went diving. We are both going back to Jamaica this year but couldn’t get away on the same week. : ( Met another couple P&C at the quad. P (the guy) came wading up to me holding my bikini top..said he had been getting some ugly looks from girls as he swam around looking to see who was wearing the matching bottoms. I guess the wind had blown it off my lounger into the pool. We became great friends..they were funny as hell.

There was not a lot of action at the hot tub that we saw. There was a single guy that made a pain of himself who finally got invited in. We were hanging out late one night in the nude hot tub when we noticed a couple talking to the single dude. Next thing we noticed she was straddling the single guy taking a quick ride..then she goes and straddles hubby and takes a ride. Then the couple got out and left..I thought poor single dude really got teased. Then to our disgust we all notice him “finishing it” under the water. You have never seen people move so fast. Yuck!

That’s about the gist of it. Would we go back..oh hell to the yeah. It was the most incredibly erotic vacation ever. We are going to try Hedo II this year as I love the beach but we really enjoyed III.

Thank you for a great trip report. We are glad to hear that you had a great time.

If you guys ever want to come back to HIII in July... gives us a shout.. We are there every year the last week of July... and we are also from GA...
    Cocktails International
    2008 Rookie Of the Year
    July 21 - July 28, 2012
    <a href=http://www.cocktailsintl.com target=_blank rel=nofollow>www.cocktailsintl.com</a>
    www.cocktailsintl.com

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    Thanks for the report, better late than never for sure! A couple of questions:

How long was the ride from MoBay to H3?

Our food preferences sound similar, did you make reservations for Scotch Bonnet too or were you talking about Munasan and Pastafari reservations?

Sorry you didn't get approached! We don't swing but it was very flattering (I blushed I know it!) the first time another couple approached us.

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyctail View Post
    If you guys ever want to come back to HIII in July... gives us a shout.. We are there every year the last week of July... and we are also from GA...
    lol..that was actually our plans to start with but hubby wanted to dive a different area so we decided on II..then the best rates were early July. Sending ya a pm..

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirgins2009 View Post
    Thanks for the report, better late than never for sure! A couple of questions:

How long was the ride from MoBay to H3?

Our food preferences sound similar, did you make reservations for Scotch Bonnet too or were you talking about Munasan and Pastafari reservations?

Sorry you didn't get approached! We don't swing but it was very flattering (I blushed I know it!) the first time another couple approached us.
    Including the beer stop about 1hr 20 min I think. Scotch Bonnet is casual..no reservations..just walk up, have a seat an order. It sits on the ocean and is a great place to eat.

No worries about the offers..our egos survived.
    Last edited by asweetsecret; 03-09-2010 at 01:08 PM.

Registered User GaVoyeurs-n-mor's Avatar
    Glad to hear you had fun. As for not being approached... I am surprised based on the pics of yours you have posted. Not to sound shallow but you are both attractive. Were you looking to play or just would have felt a thrill from being asked?
    As our name implies, we started out just watching others and playing with each other and have slowly moved into the swing and swap world. I must say it is very gratifying to be found attractive ( or at least not to be found repulsive LOL)and to know that the Mrs. is attractive to other guys and gals.
    If you are into play, next time just start a little of your own hanky panky , then look around to see who is watching and if you see someone you like, have the mrs. give a "come hither" and see what happens. Know your boundaries up front and ALWAYS communicate first and touch second.

MnB

Quote Originally Posted by GaVoyeurs-n-mor View Post
    Glad to hear you had fun. As for not being approached... I am surprised based on the pics of yours you have posted. Not to sound shallow but you are both attractive. Were you looking to play or just would have felt a thrill from being asked?
    As our name implies, we started out just watching others and playing with each other and have slowly moved into the swing and swap world. I must say it is very gratifying to be found attractive ( or at least not to be found repulsive LOL)and to know that the Mrs. is attractive to other guys and gals.
    If you are into play, next time just start a little of your own hanky panky , then look around to see who is watching and if you see someone you like, have the mrs. give a "come hither" and see what happens. Know your boundaries up front and ALWAYS communicate first and touch second.

MnB
    I am also very surprised. Did you approach others? Perhaps you were not sending the right signal. Most of us in the lifestyle respect couples that are not into it. We also know that many of the couples at Hedo are not into it. It may have appeared to others that you were not interested and they were simply being respectful.

Thanks for the shout out guys!!! We had a great time with you guys and probably would have been even better had we not had the hives issues!! lol
    Just to echo what you guys said, We were never approached either. We even played in the hot tub and in a chair next to the pool in front of everyone. I don't think we looked like ogres either...lol So yeah, that was surprising. But none the less, we had a blast!!
    Hedo II - June 23-30 2012
    Hedo II - June 18-25 2011
    Hedo III - June 19-27 2010
    Hedo III - June 28-July 5 2009

MnB
    You are so sweet! We were looking to play but the groups were very into themselves and most if not all couples we met were not swingers. I guess being nekid in public for the first time I was somewhat shy and not really putting myself out there. lol Hubby and I had crazy wild exhausting sex that week so I was happy.
    Last edited by asweetsecret; 03-10-2010 at 09:34 PM.

As long as you were happy that is all that counts. As we all know, if the mrs. is not happy, then nobody is happy. We are headed Home on April the 2nd and will be sure to have some extra fun for you guys. When are you headed back?

Where in Ga are you guys? We are near Lawrenceville.

M n B

Quote Originally Posted by miamivice69 View Post
    I am also very surprised. Did you approach others? Perhaps you were not sending the right signal. Most of us in the lifestyle respect couples that are not into it. We also know that many of the couples at Hedo are not into it. It may have appeared to others that you were not interested and they were simply being respectful.
    Wow..you guys are great for my ego. We did approach others but they were not swingers. There is the fear of rejection so we would casually ask in the coversation. Looking back I didn't really send any "signals". Well except to hubby cause I couldn't keep him off me.

As long as you were happy that is all that counts. As we all know, if the mrs. is not happy, then nobody is happy. We are headed Home on April the 2nd and will be sure to have some extra fun for you guys. When are you headed back?
    We are headed back the 4th of July week..I think the resort is gonna be rockin. Oh I see your other post..we live in Stockbridge. I'm guessing you are about an hour from us.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCpl13 View Post
    Thanks for the shout out guys!!! We had a great time with you guys and probably would have been even better had we not had the hives issues!! lol
    Just to echo what you guys said, We were never approached either. We even played in the hot tub and in a chair next to the pool in front of everyone. I don't think we looked like ogres either...lol So yeah, that was surprising. But none the less, we had a blast!!
    Well..there was that one offer to come to your room and "nurse" T during her hives issue..was that code? lmao I'm shocked y'all weren't approached. Y'all are such a hottie couple..def not ogres. I think you will find things very different in June with Quad Squad. Hate that we can't party with ya this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast