Thread: First timer questions Going Jan 2-9 2006

Question First timer questions Going Jan 2-9 2006

Hello everyone,
    We have never been to a place like this. We are excited about the new experience, but don't really know what to expect. I don't want to say we are not interested in some things, because I think we possibly could be under certain situations. A good way to say it is we are going to have a good time and if something comes up thats when we decide to get involved or not. The one thing we don't know, is how if you want to get involved with another person or couple do you do it? I don't believe either of us would be brave enough approach someone. I know people don't wear signs around there neck, but is there a certain way to act or things to say to let people know that you might be interested without having to be pushy? Or, is it pretty clear once you get there? We are both young. I am 25 and my wife is 23. Do people tend to stay away from younger couples because they may not be mature enough and so on, or do people just fit together no matter what age?Please give all info on the matter and other thoughts that have come up in the past regarding the idea. We are going to be at Hedo III Jan 2-9 2006 is anyone going to be there at that time? Is it a good time to go? Are there any groups there at that time?

First...check the link to our Hedo page in my signature below. I have lots of general info there that you can read through....keeps me from having to rewrite all the time!

Your age will not matter and neither will how you look...your personality and how you act is all that matters.

As for "getting involved" with other people. It just sort of comes up in conversations. Hints are dropped, references become more direct, until finally someone just comes out and asks if someone else is interested.

Remember though...EVERYONE is friendly at Hedo! That doesn't mean that everyone is interested in the same thing. Mostly just look forward to meeting some wonderful people and having a great time - that much is GUARANTEED.

PLEASE PLEASE consider all possible scenarios before you go and decide what your limits will be now, before you are there and caught up in the excitement or thinking "with the wrong head".

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Question Continued!

It will be difficult for me not to want to get involved, but I wonder if we did if this would be something that people get back home and regret or can you not wait until next time? I don't think I would regret it, but do a lot of people feel that way and then find out that they do regret it or mostly the opposite. We are really excited about going, so don't get me wrong. These are just some questions I think someone considering this lifestlye should think about. Let us know what you think about these questions and other comments you may have.

John...it's good that you are thinking of these things. This is part of the reason why I suggested you talk about this stuff in advance. Still all the talk in the world will not guarantee how you will feel later. I feel that talking it through, setting limits, and sticking to those limits helps you avoid regrets later. If you talk, agree and then things don't work out the way you like it, at least you know that the two of you kept to what you agreed upon, and don't look back. It was an experience you shared, no regrets, move on. I hope that makes sense.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Yes, that does make sense. Thank you for the advice and information. We are excited about going and are looking forward to it.

Hey guys, we are Kristen and Travis, we will be there Dec. 31 until the 7th. We are both 25 and traveling with a couple 25 and 18. So you will not be the only young couples there, I was worried about that at first, too. This will be our first time at Hedo, too. Let us know if you want to chat or exchange pics so we will know each other.