Thread: blow dryer and lemons

blow dryer and lemons

A friend of mine told me that all of the blow dryers in the hotels in Jamaica are old and don't work very well. However, she has never stayed at Hedo. Anyone know whether they are decent?

She also said that you can't find lemons in Jamaica. I love lemons (and limes) in my drinks...anyone know? If not, I might just have to pack a few...are you allowed to bring fruit into the country?

Blow driers are fine, at H3 anyway.

There's plenty of fruit around in the restaurant but you don't get them put into your drinks as standard. I'm not sure if they are even stocked at the bars with fruit.

Just ask at the restaurant, they'll more than likely give you whatever fruit you want.

I don't think you're allowed to take fruit into the country, we're certainly not, but then we fly from the UK. I don't know where you're flying from.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Blow dryers at III are ok if your not overly particular. Just like the ones you find at most hotel chain in the US. Last year mine would overheat but let it cool down for a bit and you are good to go.

Saw a few limes last year. Don't know where they got them...

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

I'm actually a hairdresser so I may be spoiled when it comes to my hair products and tools. But that being said I personally could not use theIR hairdryers because I have very curly hair and I blowdry it straight theIR dryers don't work well for me. It really depends on your hair type, length, thickness, theirs overheat so I would bring your own if you need to use it for any length of time. Hope I was helpful.

You have to be careful...some of the dryers are the short ones...if you have long hair and you hold them close to your head, the tail end of it tries to suck the long ends of your hair INTO it....YIKES!

Kinda like this model... http://www.amazon.com/Jerdon-JWM4CD-.../dp/B002HRENLG

But...that said...they heat up just fine and blow hard enough to dry your hair...maybe not as fast as at home, but thereabouts...
    Last edited by tamnrudy; 03-15-2010 at 07:12 PM.
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup