Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone VERIFY the entire resort is now Nude

CO at Hedo 3

So can someone confirm if the main bar, disco and piano bar are clothing option too?
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseSeeker View Post
    So can someone confirm if the main bar, disco and piano bar are clothing option too?
    I don't think this is 'official' but I don't think it needs to be.
    I've never heard anyone object to nudity in the disco -- I think it happens every night.
    I've never heard of anyone objecting to nudity in the piano bar -- ladies strip there regularly.
    I"ve only seen near-nudity at the main bar -- g-string and pasties. Is that close enough?

Sounds like a lot of people will be getting their wish of having the prude beach be a C/O beach. Just remember to fill up the Bubba Kegs, since you'll have to walk to the main bar to get a drink or to the Scotch Bonnet (I mean the Reggea Cafe) since there isn't a bar down there on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by midwestguy672 View Post
    I don't think this is 'official' but I don't think it needs to be.
    I've never heard anyone object to nudity in the disco -- I think it happens every night.
    I've never heard of anyone objecting to nudity in the piano bar -- ladies strip there regularly.
    I"ve only seen near-nudity at the main bar -- g-string and pasties. Is that close enough?
    When we were there we actually seen full nudity at the main bar, alot actually.

\New nude rules

This is great news. One of the deciding factors abnout going to H3 in Jan 2010 or back to H2 was the quality of beach. Cathy prefers beach to pool. I've heard that the prude beach was really nice!

Honestly though, how "Prude" can the prude side be at Hedo? Who goes there and doesn't want to see nudes or be nude? Especially when a piece of floss is considered "clothed"?

I'm very happy to hear this great news.
    Chris
    Second trip - July 1-6 2010 to H3!!
    Third Trip - Hedo II January 2011!!

When we were there last September, some folks were nude on the prude beach. However, the occupancy was VERY low, and nothing was said at all.

This is really good news! Nude EVERYWHERE!!

Quote Originally Posted by loveit View Post
    When we were there we actually seen full nudity at the main bar, alot actually.
    I was actually refused service at the main bar last year after coming down the nude slide, went over to get a beer, and told I had to put something on to get it. And they were serious.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I was actually refused service at the main bar last year after coming down the nude slide, went over to get a beer, and told I had to put something on to get it. And they were serious.
    Paul....
    Sorry that happened. Last year they served me - and a few others - a couple of times. All I was wearing was a lanyard, key card, waterproof camera, and a smile. This was during the "nude takeover". But we didn't hang out at the bar, just walked over from the slide and walked back to the base of the stairs with our beers. I gather things will be different this year; we'll find out in a week.
    Roger & Carmen
    Next trip : March 26-April 3 2011 with the Hedo Amigos!

I believe I have been served nude after a ride on the slide at the main bar. that could be a drunken hallucination too. This is great news, but we always do prude ocean view and it only took a couple of days to just blow off putting the towel around the waste and just started slinging it over my shoulders. Seems like everything beyond the Reggae Cafe is nude, more or less.

I know naked is allowed in the disco. We did it! Dripping wet from the water slide.

Clothing optional at Main Bar

While there last spring, we talked a bit to a bar server that stated the problem they have at the resort with No threads on at the main bar relates to visibility to main entrance. Something about local laws requiring a separation from public view. Maybe they changed the rule or added doors. Who cares, " When in Hedo do as you are told mon," and have another Dirty Banana.

Hope it sticks and this becomes a reality. I have heard as well that the prude pool will remain prude, that just the beach will be C/O. And yes, I know, we all get naked a bit there every trip anyhow, would just be nice if it were made C/O formally...I so hate to break rules...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by firedog View Post
    While there last spring, we talked a bit to a bar server that stated the problem they have at the resort with No threads on at the main bar relates to visibility to main entrance. Something about local laws requiring a separation from public view. Maybe they changed the rule or added doors. Who cares, " When in Hedo do as you are told mon," and have another Dirty Banana.
    You are correct. Diana has confirmed that they cannot legally allow us to be completely nude at the main bar/lobby because of the visibility.

Yes, I know alot of us have shown parts that weren't supposed to be shown in those areas, but I believe it would depend on the time of day/night as to how much they enforce it.

Since this is an experiment, I believe it we all don't push the envelope and respect the nude boundries, it could become permanent.

25 more days!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

You know we would NEVER push the envelope
    :-X
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Finally - we will be able to enjoy the prude side :-)

Ditto on the nude disco. During theme nights, one evening was pajama wear. I asked "what if you sleep naked?" I was told "then come to the disco naked!" Several people did and nothing was said.

Somebody please report back soon on the C/O status of the resort!!!!! T-minus 5 months and counting..........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast