Thread: hair cut

hair cut

hi everyone my girl frind and i are thinking about h3 for our honeymoon. She is a swimmer ,and thierfore has a hair cut below the belt. Her concern is will she stand out at the nude pool? and are thier any outher couples thier in thier lat 20"s thanks ?

No she wont stand out. You will find all kinds of cuts at hedo and a lot of pepole are going full shaved now days.

carolyn
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

anyone else agree that it seems about a 50/50 deal with the gals and about 20% for guys? you will see everything from hitler mustaches to landing strips to totally shaved. just come as you are. 30 more days til we are hedonized!
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

Hair or Bare

I'd have to agree with the percentages. You'll see few if any "Naturals" on the women at least. And a growing number of the guys are doing some trimming for the trip. I'm probably in the minority being shaved there.

Age, build, looks, and even race don't seem to matter near as much at Hedo! Not everyone feels that way but most of the people that are return visitors do. Just relax, be friendly, and don't sweat the small stuff.

When is your Honeymoon? Carolyn and I will be going back to Hedo 3 in May with the Wild Women's Group. This will be trip seven for us so if you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

I'm completely "bare" and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. There are plenty of shaved women there. I'd say there are more shaved than unshaved. There are a lot of fancy strips and the occasional creative design as well. Being shaved definitely makes the bodypainting easier .
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Originally posted by tom and di
    anyone else agree that it seems about a 50/50 deal with the gals and about 20% for guys? you will see everything from hitler mustaches to landing strips to totally shaved. just come as you are. 30 more days til we are hedonized!
    We were at for H2 for 14 nights in Feb/Mar 2002. After discussing it a bit, and considering it was almost 2 years ago we figure that 40-50% of guys were "well" trimmed with 5% being completely shaved. We figure at least 95% of the women were trimmed... mostly quite trimmed. Somewhere between 30 and 50% were almost or completely bare.

I've been shaving for well over 10 years, and I do shave it all!

I have noticed many more women completely shaved now than there were 10 years ago at Hedo. And many more men are doing it too. The majority of men also seem to be trimming everything down (which I do welcome).

I find the women that stand out nowadays are the ones that go completely natural, with no shaving whatsoever. Not that there is anything wrong with Hirsute women, they just seem to be a small minority at Hedo lately.

On another note, I've also noticed a dramatic increase in women with tattoos and piercings. I had a couple of tattoos done close to 20 years ago (small ones), and I had my belly button pierced back in 1987 (no one was doing it back then). My first time at Hedo II, I was the only woman around with her navel pierced. I had so many stares and comments that, at times. it felt uncomfortable. Luckily that has changed, and it seems like everyone has something pierced these days
    Carol Cox
    http://www.cyberhedo.com - Virtual Hedonism

When we were at Hedo last July, most everyone was bald eagle, but there were a few just trimmed. Either way, it never seemed to matter.
    Farmer's daughter & BJ

Laura finally got sick of razors and waxing and got the whole thing lasered off. It's gone forever and she's smooth as silk down there, not razor burn, nubbies, bumps or stubble! Toooo kewl for school.
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

Marie was thinking about laser hair removal. Any side effects? How much did it cost?
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

There are no real side effects. The laser "homes" on dark spots, so the whiter the skin the easier it goes. So, don't do this in Sept after a summer of sunning! There is some "pinching" sensation as the laser snaps the hairs. If you have much of a tan tho it can look and feel like you've been sunburnt as the laser pokes away at the skin.

It takes several treatments to complete an area, depending on how coarse the hair is. It took about three to do the underarms, but the pubic area may go five to complete. Picking an aesthetician is important for close work "down there". Laura got one that is totally unshy and gets EVERY hair no matter how intimate the location. The aesthetician has a regular "obstetric" stirrups and is completely bare herself (I'm told!). Some are not so open minded and won't go all the way into the labia lips and anal area. Once she got started, Laura decided she never wanted to see a razor again, so it has taken some time and we're probably into it a few thou. I am sure you can do better by shopping around more than we did. It takes a several hour visit to do the whole lower body. Sounds like a lot but you can blow a hundred bucks on a full wax job, and that only lasts a week or so.

There are also a variety of lasers available, some newer more sophisticated and less painful than others. Here's the web page for ours: http://www.laserhairremoval.com/litetouchquestions.htm which has a good discussion of things hairless.

Hairfree in Seattle, 75 days and counting
    Last edited by 2funseekerz; 04-27-2004 at 01:20 PM.
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

my wife gets waxed, not a hair left... so she won't stand out at all.
    Safe Sane Consensual Week is BACK at Hedo2 for a taste of Kink!
    Players, not Posers
    (Nov 11th - 18th)

hello everyone