Thread: Newbies undecided II or III & Group or Non Group

Newbies undecided II or III & Group or Non Group

Hi All,

My wife and I are booking our first trip I think the end of May! So excited! this board has been a great help a wonderful resource. I am 38 my wife is 29 and we are not lifestylers but but open to some fantasies and just looking for a fun experience!

I think we sill spend a lot of the time on the beach so I read HII is not great for beaches.

Are there really PDP's going on all the time at HII not that we mind but just want to be prepared.

I have seen the Wicked Wildcats are there the same week and the group rate is great but not much info about the group. Any thoughts?

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    H2 has a better beach than H3. Going with a group gives you flexibility. Which means you will know people prior to your arrival, but most groups do not MAKE anyone participate in activities they provide/promote. I say go with a group and hang out on your own if the need presents itself.

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Right on! HII is about the beach baby. HIII I hear has a better pool and is a newer facility. The HII pool is hoppin too and the place to be during the day. The HII hot tub is much bigger. PDA's can pop up anywhere. If I don't want to see what's going down, I take me eyes for a walk. Scuba is better at HII and well worth the effort.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

We loved H II so much last year we are going back again this year. Last year we went on our own, the first two days there were no groups there and it was nice but a little slow. Then a group showed up and it was much more fun. We are not lifestyle folks either, but the sexual energy when the group was there was much more fun. Don't get me wrong, we had are fun, but never had any pressure, PDA's and nudity seems the norm and not out of place. By the end of the week you'll be having some of your own PDA moments. We once were just walking over to the nude side for a towel we forgot and had shorts and a suit on, felt so wrong not being nude that we quickly sliped of the textiles got the towel walked back to the prude side and then put the cloths back on. It is very comfortable there and if you are about the beach then H II is the way to go. We are going with Exotic Travel Services June 5th - 12th. Price was great, the host seems very nice and it's in your time frame. If you are interested in more info. hit me up and I'll pass more info to you. You can't go wrong any way you go, but my vote is with H II.

Quote Originally Posted by crd71 View Post
    Hi All,

My wife and I are booking our first trip I think the end of May! So excited! this board has been a great help a wonderful resource. I am 38 my wife is 29 and we are not lifestylers but but open to some fantasies and just looking for a fun experience!

I think we sill spend a lot of the time on the beach so I read HII is not great for beaches.

Are there really PDP's going on all the time at HII not that we mind but just want to be prepared.

I have seen the Wicked Wildcats are there the same week and the group rate is great but not much info about the group. Any thoughts?
    Welcome to the boards, it sounds like a beach is important to your vacation, if it were me, I would go to Hedo 2. As for the PDA stuff, it really just depends on the time of year and how many folks are on the resort. the 2 times we were at Hedo 2...end of July once and beginning of August the next, both were very slow and not a whole lot of visible PDA stuff...

I would say book with the group for the rate and if they are not your thing, you do not have to participate...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 02-26-2010 at 06:03 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Registered User blueeyedblondie's Avatar
    I'm in the same predicament. Except we're thinking about going the end of September. There isn't anything going on at either place, nor does it look like anyone will be there. Is the beach the only thing that differs the resorts? This will be our first time making a Hedo trip. Leaning more towards H3, but I kinda like the beach idea at H2.

Check out some trip reports that discuss both resorts. After much discussion, we decided on HII for our first trip the week of July 4. A couple of groups going then, 1 formal and 1 informal. The beach and size of HII compared to III is what did it for us, but you may like the smaller HIII.

Newbie's here too, thinking of a late spring visit to Hedo III, but looking for the insider viewpoint of which one's best. We are more into voyeur and each other than trying to get w/ a swapfest. Any help?
    D and D2 (justus2day)

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    Check out our group going to H3 April 24- May 1st. Spring Break with Jim and Mary Ellyn. It's going to be a great time with a great group

http://www.poledancertravel.com/

If you're undecided check out the message boards and we'll change your mind

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

I am going to chime in here as well with everyone that says book with a group. Not only do you get better rates, get to "know" people before you go but most groups offer a No Bump Guarantee!

If anyone is looking for early April, come see us. We still have a few rooms left!

If anyone is looking for later in April, go see Mary. We heard she has a great group as well!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    we have to vote on go with a group.
    1 its usually cheaper to go with a group
    2 as hedovirgin said you get to know people before you go.
    3 the group will look out for if a situation does arise. we happen to go with maryw group the first time and she was the greatest. the group adopted us and maryw stuck up for the wife on one instance.
    4 groups bring enery to the resort. we have been when there isnt one there and the resort dare i say it was a little boring.

Quote Originally Posted by C&L View Post
    We are going with Exotic Travel Services June 5th - 12th. Price was great, the host seems very nice and it's in your time frame. If you are interested in more info. hit me up and I'll pass more info to you. You can't go wrong any way you go, but my vote is with H II.
    Our first trip to H2 was with (not through) Exotic Travel Services. We'd already made our travel arrangements with another agency when Eric & Kara spotted us and adopted us. They included us in all grp activities and made us feel like we were part of that grp all along. One nice perk they offer which I've never seen anyone else have is that for one night, they get access to the Blue Muhoe spa courtyard for a private get-together. That was out of this world. The courtyard area in the spa is open and under the stars. There are 2 small pools, the courtyard itself was lit with candles and numerous mattresses for play.

They are a more Lifestyle inclined group but you will not feel pressured to participate in Lifestyle activities if that's not your thing. We hope you have a great time and please tell Eric & Kara hi for us!

Jimmy~Rachel