Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: worth it for singles?

It's funny because the the worst problem we've ever had was with a guy who was married and with his wife.

We don't do the nude hot-tub, so maybe its different, but the single guys we've come across have been cool and respectful.

In response to the originial poster, we've known some single guys at H2 to have a real good time, but if you haven't got game I reckon it can be a lonely and frustrating place.

Oh my gosh, I do hope there are single guys at hedo 2 when I go, as a single girl it would be fun to chat and have fun with them, perhaps dine together and swim, as I am a single girl and in the lifestyle its very rare over here for me to mix with couples, yes of course I chat with them and have a few drinks and laughs etc but from the swinging point of view I have very little to offer them, so come on single guys some of us need you

brightongirl

Until single guys are banned there will always be single guys at both Hedos, and they will outnumber single females. Several of these folks are complaining about the fact that there are too many single guys, not too few.

I may be misinterpreting your post but it sounds like you're a single girl primarily hooking up with single guys. Is that technical swinging at all? Isn't that just a single woman enjoying the advantages of being a single woman?
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

No worries

@Brightongirl,

No worries...the posters who are neg on single males are entitled to their opinions. i don't share their views, but I also haven't had their experiences...

I'm going single again and I'm meeting up with the single girls from Florida, whom I met last year...quite frankly i was mildly buzzed and cutting up with them so much last year, i didn't even have the time nor the inclination to gawk at the married couples...

last year, 7 days/6 nights, one rude single guy and he was rude/crude drunk...really rather harmless....once rebuffed, he crawled back under his rock...

My dates changed a bit, but i'm still gonna be there for part of your stay...IMHO, I'm proof positive that a single can go there, be respectful and enjoy the Hedo experience...
    Last edited by d281; 03-07-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: corrected the spelling of the username

I would call it swinging, I have had this conversation several times in the past about being single and being a swinger what ever your sex, yes in the old days swinging was to put your keys in a pot and swap partners with who evers keys you got and yes it was done only by couples. Today with all the various clubs and venues that cater for swingers the whole concept seems to have changed somewhat with both singles and couples being able to enjoy the life style. Now conversations I have had have been that single ladies are not technically swingers but tarts and single guys just players, perhaps this is the case? perhaps its not? after all its only labels being thrown about here it all amounts to the same thing.( I dont care what label I come under so long as I am not hurting anyone)
    I used to try and swing with couples but sadly jealousy did get in the way, something I really did not expect when I first joined the lifestyle, and by the fact that I am not in the least bit bi made matters even harder, so now yes indeed I do tend to hook up with single guys.
    I very much hope singles are never banned, yes you get the stupid vinnies that piss everyone off, but a firm "no" is usually enough to have them running with thier tail between their legs, that is not just guys though, I have met horrid women also that do the same thing.
    Obviously I am english so do not know what the american take is on swinging, it would be interesting to know though, so please let me know what label you think I might be, dont worry I dont get offended lol (not unless you call me the swinger with the daft accent lol) and also what you might call single male swingers.

@ D281,
    We have spoken in the past and I am very much looking forward to meeting you, its sad you had to change your dates but still we shall get to meet for a few days.
    I also agree with you I am sure there is a place for single guys at hedo, but all I read is the negitives its a pity as it could put the singles off.
    Hey you never know I could be one of those pain in the arse vinnie girls that gets blind drunk and grabs every man going, hmmm then again Id rather enjoy my Ipod laying on the beach and soaking up the rays.
    See you there....

DIF is killing me

Ditto here...!

BTW...I promise never to use the word daft to describe your accent.

Us North Americans are enamored with the English version of the language in a peculiar way.

can't wait the DIF is killing me....

Us North Americans are enamored with the English version of the language in a peculiar way.
    hahahaha I love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by born2bnekkid View Post
    Ok, after 9 trips to Hedo 3 and one to Hedo 2 here is what I have to say...I have NEVER met an inappropriate single man...we tend to do lunch, drinks, etc...with them, they are fun to talk to. (Just so you all know we have never had a sexual encounter with a single man at hedo either) Usually it is the drunk married guy who's wife is passed out in the room that gives us problems. So all I can say no matter who you are, don't go to hedo with an agenda, you will be disappointed. Don't go to hedo and be disrespectful of others, you will have an awful vacation. Just go and have fun, meeting new people--some who become friends for life--and enjoying the experience. It's all about fun and it is not an orgy for anyone. BTW Public sex is what my husband and I really like about Hedo....and we don't care who watches and if they are married or not. lol We don't judge people by anything other than are they honest, cool and fun to hang out with. It is a vacation!!! Go, enjoy, no expectations and you will have a good time no matter who you are.
    I totally agree with this. We rarely have had issues with single guys. I would also think that Sandy would attract some attention and yet no problems. She has never been put into a situation that made her feel pressured. I would also agree that it does get to be a problem with groups of single men which we did experience once at the quad hot tub. A group of three guys joined us and did some whispering back and forth while checking Sandy's breast out. All we did is went to the nude bar which was the only one open and left them to themselves. After traveling to Jamaica as many times as we have this was the only "bad" experience with single men. Most of the time it is a win win for us when there is a encounter. We personally like the single men around. It adds some variety.

I have a story about one encounter....

NB

Singles

Quote Originally Posted by thebigmac91 View Post
    hello. I was just curious, if a single person goes to Hedo, will they have an issue finding a good time? And by that i mean even sex with other people. so in all, would a single person at hedo have a hard time finding some "fun" like that?
    To us it depends on what Stacy thinks!
    Scott & Stacy
    1st trip Feb. 08
    2nd trip - Who Knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott & Stacy View Post
    To us it depends on what Stacy thinks!
    It is almost always the women that have the say in these situations... This is why the guys have to be gentlemen and pay attention!

NB

Blog Entries
    I'm afraid I have to disagree with this. We have met single guys at H2 who were inappropriate and some who were down right pains in the butt. They are decidedly in the minority, but when you encounter them it isn't fun. I have had to "have a chat" with a few of them on previous trips. That usually does the trick, though.

Quote Originally Posted by born2bnekkid View Post
    Ok, after 9 trips to Hedo 3 and one to Hedo 2 here is what I have to say...I have NEVER met an inappropriate single man...we tend to do lunch, drinks, etc...with them, they are fun to talk to. (Just so you all know we have never had a sexual encounter with a single man at hedo either) Usually it is the drunk married guy who's wife is passed out in the room that gives us problems. So all I can say no matter who you are, don't go to hedo with an agenda, you will be disappointed. Don't go to hedo and be disrespectful of others, you will have an awful vacation. Just go and have fun, meeting new people--some who become friends for life--and enjoying the experience. It's all about fun and it is not an orgy for anyone. BTW Public sex is what my husband and I really like about Hedo....and we don't care who watches and if they are married or not. lol We don't judge people by anything other than are they honest, cool and fun to hang out with. It is a vacation!!! Go, enjoy, no expectations and you will have a good time no matter who you are.

As with all activity with these resorts I am sure it depends on the people there that week. More than likely even that time of year... I would think spring break would have a high amount of young single horny men looking for free sex.

NB

We were at hedo 3 late March early April, met 4 or 5 single men and they were all gentlemen, the worst creep was a married man everyone called him "SNAKE" because of a snake tattoo on his left shoulder. Several nights his wife would call it an early night, so he would hang out at the nude hot tub after dark and force himself on couples, not taking no as an answer. Several women were very uncomfortable when he was around

Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Haven 2 View Post
    We were at hedo 3 late March early April, met 4 or 5 single men and they were all gentlemen, the worst creep was a married man everyone called him "SNAKE" because of a snake tattoo on his left shoulder. Several nights his wife would call it an early night, so he would hang out at the nude hot tub after dark and force himself on couples, not taking no as an answer. Several women were very uncomfortable when he was around
    Which argues a good point. It is all going to depend on the individual not what there marital status is. Thanks for your input!

NB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast