Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In response to Newbie Bashers

OHHH..... KY4Hedo I'm not a newbie but I do have a question to ask ya,can u send more pictures lol.Just one of ur butt just aint enough on here.But then thats just a personal observation from a hedo vet lol...................Doyle

Well, I think you are too. My point, to put it simply: Just ignore those "dubious" posts and stop complaining about them. They will go away. You are scaring off other new members, IMO.

1. Someone new (or old) writing to you to give them pics of your wife is a completely different story.
    2. I don't think the people that come to this site in good faith scare easily.
    3. You don't need to challenge the posers. Just ignore them. They will go away.
    IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by tbone69 View Post
    3. You don't need to challenge the posers. Just ignore them. They will go away.
    IMHO
    Yeppers "Don't feed the trolls" he heh

It's like mud wrestling a pig, you get nowhere and the pig likes it.

That said, if someone posts a blunt question and they get a (polite) blunt answer then we are doing OK. Things only go off the rails if we get sucked into a back and forth that looks/feels like... mud wrestling.

The whole point of this site is to be a venue for communication. If you find a posted topic for which you have an opinion, positive or negative, share it! That's what provokes ideas, thoughts, different view-points and, subsequently, better equips people to arrive at their own conclusions.
    The only issue that I have is with the manner in which some offer their opinions - specifically, holier than thou attitudes. I think if a person would simply re-read their post prior to hitting that submit button, they'd see it for themselves and adjust their tone.
    Furthermore, I think it shows a lack of class when people engage in personal attacks.
    But that's just my 2/100
    Remember, sharing is caring...

PM sent to Moo.....
    Quote Originally Posted by RTMILF View Post
    Furthermore, I think it shows a lack of class when people engage in personal attacks.
    But that's just my 2/100
    Then you would love to read this juicy piece of name callin' PM hate mail.

You're 2/100 is greatly appreciated by the way.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

maybe we should all just hold hands and sing songs around the campfire. kumbaya...

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This thread has deteriorated into a personal pissing match. Maybe we need a couple of hits or a few straight shots, then we can kiss and make up.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    Then you would love to read this juicy piece of name callin' PM hate mail.

You're 2/100 is greatly appreciated by the way.
    Would you like ME to reproduce some of the "Juicy pieces of name callin' hate mail" you lavished on me in the not so distant past!?

Anyone can look it up.......Or any of the other crap you have consistently stirred up on this site. Always negative and insulting....never positive or productive in any way.

Truly, you are a low class piece of work! Just look at your avatar depicting a bonded woman in a defenseless situation and/or your site signature which combines Jesus in the same sentence as an orgasm! WTH! You are GROSS!

I tried to transfer our differences to a PM forum, but you leave me no choice.
    Last edited by tbone69; 02-26-2010 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RTMILF View Post
    The whole point of this site is to be a venue for communication. If you find a posted topic for which you have an opinion, positive or negative, share it! That's what provokes ideas, thoughts, different view-points and, subsequently, better equips people to arrive at their own conclusions.
    The only issue that I have is with the manner in which some offer their opinions - specifically, holier than thou attitudes. I think if a person would simply re-read their post prior to hitting that submit button, they'd see it for themselves and adjust their tone.
    But that's just my 2/100
    I think he was referring to you!

1. You attacked my message in public.
    2. I sent you a private message.
    3. You made an insulting remark against me and my mother in public.
    4. I made a VERY witty comeback in public.

Who made the initial and second personal attacks in public on this forum?

YOU! Case closed. You lose!
    Last edited by tbone69; 02-26-2010 at 01:25 AM.

this is not the hedo way. I think acouple body shots and a dirty bannana could clear things up! Someone has serious DIF! Respect mon
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

Oh yeah. Do you even know how to form a sentence? In your signature, "Do you know how to maDe me cum?" is not a sentence where I come from. Plus, Jesus is a male. Are you trying to tell us something? Scary! Do you even know that woman in your avatar? Maybe you are the "troll" you are so fond of complaining about.

I would have done this all PM, but............
    Last edited by tbone69; 02-26-2010 at 01:48 AM.

Would you like ME to reproduce some of the "Juicy pieces of name callin' hate mail" you lavished on me in the not so distant past!?

Anyone can look it up.......Or any of the other crap you have consistently stirred up on this site. Always negative and insulting....never positive or productive in any way.

Truly, you are a low class piece of work! Just look at your avatar depicting a bonded woman in a defenseless situation and/or your site signature which combines Jesus in the same sentence as an orgasm! WTH! You are GROSS!

I tried to transfer our differences to a PM forum, but you leave me no choice.
    I've never sent you a PM, so anything I've said regarding you is on the open forum. The last person I called a NAME on this forum was JAnewbies, someone I definitely consider a friend, and that was probably 4 years ago! Nothing I've said about you includes name calling or hate, unless that's what you consider of anyone who disagrees with your opinion.

Again you have a tremendous love of exaggeration.

Nothing I post on this site is ALWAYS anything. My posts are all over the map. Maybe only the negative ones get burned into your retina.

I know I'm an amazing photographer, so if you don't like my avatar photo, it just makes me love myself even more.

The signature is a line from the song "Precious Things" by Tori Amos. It's amazing to she her perform it live.

Now please explain what was negative about this post.

1. You attacked my message in public.
    2. I sent you a private message.
    3. You made an insulting remark against me and my mother in public.
    4. I made a VERY witty comeback in public.

Who made the initial and second personal attacks in public on this forum?

YOU! Case closed. You lose!
    1) Attack is a strong word. Please explain how disagreeing with your premise is a public attack.

2) You called me an ASSHOLE in that PM, dude. Do you want me to cut and paste it here for everyone to read?

3) I'm sure your mother loves protecting you, so how is that an insult to her?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast