Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sex with the staff

Well, noticed some disparate opinions on here. as far as hooking up with jamaicans, there were a few jamaican guests, as well as a couple of professionals, or at least we assumed they were by the way they propositioned any guy not actively making out with a woman. Though the one that bothered those of us with the amigos this trip was not around after someone we know pointed her out to security. anyway, there are plenty of options, and if a staffer approaches you that is one thing, but don't try to press suit on one, please

I think that sex with staff is kind of the "dirty little secret" that people may know/suspect happens but no one actually mentions aloud. It is true, the "rule" is that a staff member can (and sometimes do) get fired if they are caught, or even suspected of being inappropriate with a guest. This includes sexual contact. However, there are staff members who decide to take the risk and break the rules, but I'd imagine that they are relatively rare. This is definitely not something you should seek out, from my perspective. It would likely cause more problems than the possible fun you may experience.
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Quote Originally Posted by partynekkid View Post
    Though the one that bothered those of us with the amigos this trip was not around after someone we know pointed her out to security.
    That girl was a damn handfull...literally. Thing was I did not know she was a Pro the first time we ran into her. We went to a freinds room and as I knocked on their door I was singing Puddle of Mud's Spaceship "Let's just get over it and get naked" pretty loudly! The door opened next to our friends and she stepped out wearing nothing but a 12" strap on!!! Then points to it and says to me "You want some of this honey?!! I said I'll pass then she goes to the wife "What about you?" Wife calmly said I perfer real cock! LOL. So at that time I thought she was just a very enthusastic guest! Later in the Disco as I was ordering a drink she came up and slid her hand right down my pants...I was born at night but not last night so I then figured her out. Only saw her a couple more times after that...last being at the nude pool above the bar licking her boobies and pointing down at the guys with a come fuck me look!

Nice meeting you guys by the way....it was a killer week!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

I didn't read every last post on this particular thread. And I am new to this forum but not new to the Caribbean or Jamaican resorts. With that being said men are men and most of them will seize the chance to have sex with a woman. My wife has taken advantage of several opportunities to have sex with Jamaican resort employees. They are all to eager to provide what she wanted. So if the offer is made and the timing right they more than likely will accommodate your woman.

NB

Registered User Just plain Chad's Avatar
    So I'm curious. I KNOW that some of the male workers have enjoyed some passion with guests.

My question is - has anyone ever heard of a female resort worker enjoying a little passion???

Honestly, it takes two to tango. If the worker wants to risk THEIR job for a little action, isn't that their choice?

Chad
    http://vacationbarefoot.blogspot.com <----Adult Travel Blogging

Cant agree more...

we were at Hedo 3 last week of March and the first week of April,Miss B was approached by one of the bar tenders at the lobby bar. We were alone at the bar just 15 minutes before it closed at night, the bartender tried his best to get us to agree to have him join us in our room. He wanted our room number and asked her to go ahead and freshen up for him. We declined and told him it wasn't a good idea. That was the end of that, he wasn't as friendly the days that followed

Cool RE: sex with the staff

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

Here is our take on the subject. I am willing to bet that 99.9% of the time the situation would involve male staff members having sex with female guests. With all due respect, forget about socio-economic disparity. We are talking about men and when it comes to sex, men don’t often make rational decisions. We think with our little head. Add the hedo environment and a little booze (We have seen staff drink and I am sure you have too.) and forget about it. We believe that all people have free will and the staff members are responsible for their actions, but our concern is their families. We would not want a family to suffer because of our actions.
    We also have a selfish reason for not want guest to have sex with the staff. We want the staff to focus on their jobs not having sex with guests. We also do not want to be harassed because they have discovered if they are persistent someone will say yes.

We have seen pro's at the resort, as she put it "she was a party girl"...long story short, I realised after my husband told me that I was not a party girl just what that meant. LOL The biggest thing you have to remember is that we know of staff who will call you once you are home looking for money, computers, etc... You don't want to be in a position like that. Some friends of ours had so many problems with one guy...and they didn't even have sex with him. So be careful...and if the staff is willing to risk their job...they are most likely looking for more than vacation sex.
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Ahhh.. I might as well tell you one of our Caribbean stories. I hope this isn't to much over the top for everyone.

I have a story about "guest" woman wanting to having sex with the Jamaican men. When we were in the Caribbean a few years ago we closed down the beach bar at the resort we were staying at in Negril. The cook and his assistant who were both Jamaican came out and sat beside us under the stars. We talked about Jamaica and their culture etc. for quite some time. As the night went along I could tell that Sandy had a motive in mind because she asked me several times to go get drinks for her new found friends.

Each time I came back the scene was a little more friendly. I had to get the drinks since they weren't allowed to get drinks themselves being employees of the resort. Sandy proceeded to tip a few drinks herself and was feeling quite sexual I must say.

So after a hour or so and some bragging on their how big there cocks were... The cook kept referring to himself as having a third leg. Sandy popped the question and put them on the spot? Prove that you are as big as you say and join us naked in the hot tub. And they did!

The cook was quite large approximately 9" or so and really thick the other was around 7" but oddly thin. Sandy wasted no time and proceeded to spread her attention to all three of us. I do think she was just humoring me by paying attention to me though.... They were new and exciting and I could tell she wanted to eagerly explore their bodies with enthusiasm. Especially since her hand couldn't even wrap around the cook bigger cock.

When things got serious and the cook wanted to take it all the way to intercourse Sandy asked him if he had a rubber for protection. He didn't want to and told her he never used one and wanted to leave his cum inside her. Which is a hugh temptation because she always desires to have her lovers cum left inside and she is always on birth control so that was a option. We also had to much to drink let me tell you which didn't help in the decision making.

So to move on with the story she straddled him and started to slowly lower herself onto him. The sight of that was pretty intense let me tell you. But she managed to keep her head and stopped. That must have took tremendous will power. She is sliding onto the largest man she had ever had sex with and stopped. Unbelievable.... Glad that decision wasn't up to me or this account would be much different. Not to mention two Jamaicans that night didn't get quite what they were thinking they were going to get.

In hindsight that was a really good thing. We didn't really have any opportunity to screen them about their life style etc. Finishing up with two other mens cum inside of her with no sexual history wouldn't be good. Sure did make for a sexual trip though.

On the up side it was quite the experience. We both had fun. She got to somewhat feel what it was like to have sex with a well endowed man, though very brief. And I got to orgasm while she gave me a blow job while she lowered herself down on him.

Now you no why we like the Caribbean. :-)

Hope you enjoyed our true story...

NB

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBoy View Post
    Ahhh.. I might as well tell you one of our Caribbean stories. I hope this isn't to much over the top for everyone.

I have a story about "guest" woman wanting to having sex with the Jamaican men. When we were in the Caribbean a few years ago we closed down the beach bar at the resort we were staying at in Negril. The cook and his assistant who were both Jamaican came out and sat beside us under the stars. We talked about Jamaica and their culture etc. for quite some time. As the night went along I could tell that Sandy had a motive in mind because she asked me several times to go get drinks for her new found friends.

Each time I came back the scene was a little more friendly. I had to get the drinks since they weren't allowed to get drinks themselves being employees of the resort. Sandy proceeded to tip a few drinks herself and was feeling quite sexual I must say.

So after a hour or so and some bragging on their how big there cocks were... The cook kept referring to himself as having a third leg. Sandy popped the question and put them on the spot? Prove that you are as big as you say and join us naked in the hot tub. And they did!

The cook was quite large approximately 9" or so and really thick the other was around 7" but oddly thin. Sandy wasted no time and proceeded to spread her attention to all three of us. I do think she was just humoring me by paying attention to me though.... They were new and exciting and I could tell she wanted to eagerly explore their bodies with enthusiasm. Especially since her hand couldn't even wrap around the cook bigger cock.

When things got serious and the cook wanted to take it all the way to intercourse Sandy asked him if he had a rubber for protection. He didn't want to and told her he never used one and wanted to leave his cum inside her. Which is a hugh temptation because she always desires to have her lovers cum left inside and she is always on birth control so that was a option. We also had to much to drink let me tell you which didn't help in the decision making.

So to move on with the story she straddled him and started to slowly lower herself onto him. The sight of that was pretty intense let me tell you. But she managed to keep her head and stopped. That must have took tremendous will power. She is sliding onto the largest man she had ever had sex with and stopped. Unbelievable.... Glad that decision wasn't up to me or this account would be much different. Not to mention two Jamaicans that night didn't get quite what they were thinking they were going to get.

In hindsight that was a really good thing. We didn't really have any opportunity to screen them about their life style etc. Finishing up with two other mens cum inside of her with no sexual history wouldn't be good. Sure did make for a sexual trip though.

On the up side it was quite the experience. We both had fun. She got to somewhat feel what it was like to have sex with a well endowed man, though very brief. And I got to orgasm while she gave me a blow job while she lowered herself down on him.

Now you no why we like the Caribbean. :-)

Hope you enjoyed our true story...

NB
    Enjoyed it dam i flipped my laptop over because i got such a hard on reading this

LOL, nice read
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum61 View Post
    Enjoyed it dam i flipped my laptop over because i got such a hard on reading this
    Glad you liked it! We have more if you liked this one. Had lots of fun over the years in Jamaica.

Ya Mon

NB

alway up for a good hedo story. nice read.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast