Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sex with the staff

I think it was a great question to ask here.... Better to ask the question here (get a friendly answer to your question) than to show up not having a clue and screw up someones life?

We have been to Hedo 3 nine times, Hedo 2 once...the staff will flirt and play when they know that you are justing having fun and are not really serious. Have NEVER seen a staff member with a guest, they are told that they will be fired. Last time we heard they work for $14 per day...6 days a week...and for them that is amazing. Don't screw up their world for your kicks. There are many guests at hedo (of all nationalities) that would love to partake of your wife... (maybe even a few women )
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Thanks for all your answers, SORRY if a make the wrong question for some people, but it was ONLY a question.

Personally, It was TBone's answer, more than your question, that bothered me. I am sceptical of his description of events, but even if it were true,,,,,, I can't understand why he would post it...........and if it is not ????? Shame on him.
    When you get back from Hedo, reality just slaps you in the forhead............we miss Hedo 2

Quote Originally Posted by alcabopareja View Post
    Thanks for all your answers, SORRY if a make the wrong question for some people, but it was ONLY a question.
    Definitely not a "wrong" question, and a good one. Hope you have a really good time at Hedo and come back fiercely loyal to the staff there who work so damn hard to make "our vacation" so carefree and whimsical.

Respect, Alca

Yes, I was not trying to to offensive...but I am very loyal to all of our hedo staff who work their asses off for their families! I would hate for one rumor to get someone fired when they are so desperate for income! The staff is amazing and they will do anything that will not get them fired to make your vacation unforgetable!! Once you get there, see how hard they work, ask for the extra towels or pillows and get them, the special drinks during meals....and so much more! you will understand why we are so loyal to them. We did a renewal ceremony 5 days after our wedding (yes, I wanted hedo friends and great pics for my wedding and I am spoiled!) and they were absolutely amazing! Our favorite bartender...Katie...always has my drink ready by the time I get to the bar...no matter how busy it is. We hug and talk about the last year since we have seen each other...she is family. Many others are as well...and the best part is that after one trip...they will remember you a year later even if you don't remember them. Amazing...wish my mind was that good! Maybe too many rum runners! LOL
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Quote Originally Posted by twomech View Post
    Personally, It was TBone's answer, more than your question, that bothered me. I am sceptical of his description of events, but even if it were true,,,,,, I can't understand why he would post it...........and if it is not ????? Shame on him.
    Almost makes you wonder if it was a real post or someone checking on staff... I have heard stories...but not a single one that involved sex!

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    If his wife just wants to be with a Jamaican man someone told me about Rent A Rasta, seriously I am not trying to be funny this time. Look it up we haven't but it came up in a thread one time.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Hell, the staff may not have sex with you but I am sure they can point you in the right direction...even if it's the phone book! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by twomech View Post
    What is so unbelievable about it? I don't make shit up.
    Why shouldn't I post it? It pissed me off!
    Shame on me? I don't think so.

Tbone is right on this one, I had sex with one staff member then had loads knocking at my door even if I had the do not disturb sign up, they even telephoned my room, I asked about them losing their jobs and they just laughed it off. I hasten to add it was with only one staff member I met and that was when he was off duty.

I do know of a highly-beloved staff member who was fired because he was caught coming out of a guest room. I know that people looked forward to seeing him on every trip to Hedo and talked about him fondly.

Those of us who go there year after year get to know the staff and come to love and respect them. That's why we cringe when something like this comes up. There are plenty of other folks who will be glad to do whatever to your wife. Let's leave the staff out of it.

Unfortunatly...maybe fortunatly...depends i guess... some of the staff definatly really try to "hook up" with guests. I figure that if they want to hang it all on the line its their problem....just the way i see it

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mark3061 View Post
    Unfortunatly...maybe fortunatly...depends i guess... some of the staff definatly really try to "hook up" with guests. I figure that if they want to hang it all on the line its their problem....just the way i see it
    The staff are free to do what they want. We are talking about *us*, this board is for Hedo Guests.

Just because we can, does not mean we should.
    Just because others take advantage does not mean we should.
    Having sex with people who have a lot less money than you do can lead to exploitation. (Yeah, it may go both ways but it is still exploitation).

There are so many people from all over the world vacationing in Jamaica. With so much "on the menu", so to speak, there is no need to add the staff to the menu.

Have fun and hang out with but please don't screw/disrespect the staff, even if you can and if you could get away with it or if you see others getting away with it.

Relax, Play and Cavort, but with total respect, respect, respect
    Last edited by Calliope; 04-05-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast