Thread: Another first time to H3 single guy thread..

Another first time to H3 single guy thread..

Hi all,

I am researching a vacation and think H3 is for me. If you feel different, please let me know.

First, will I enjoy H3 being a 30 year old single guy? Or will I always feel like a third wheel? What are the odds I'll 'hook up' approximately; rare or decent?

I head there is a long cab ride from the airport. Is that true? Any tips on getting that cheaper? Any other tips like that for me?

Third, I'm looking at going April 17-24, but the dates are flexible by a day or so either way. Are they are sales/discounts for certain days? Are any groups going I should try to go with or avoid?

Thanks so much for any and all help.

You might be better off at Hedo II. It tends to attract more singles. Maybe even some of the Cancun resorts which attract more singles. Hedo III is primarily couples and very few single women. Personally, I think you'll feel awkward and out of place at Hedo III and if your objective is to "hook up" the odds are excellent that you'll leave disappointed. I know single guys are enthralled by the prospect of hooking up with women that are strolling around the resort naked but these women are already with someone and if any hooking up is going to happen it is likely going to be with another couple.

I know this is not what you want to hear but it's the truth. It's not a cheap vacation. Don't waste the money and come home frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by singleandthirty View Post
    Hi all,
    Hi and welcome to the forums..

I am researching a vacation and think H3 is for me. If you feel different, please let me know.
    Hedo 3 can be for everyone, it just depends on your expectations..

First, will I enjoy H3 being a 30 year old single guy? Or will I always feel like a third wheel? What are the odds I'll 'hook up' approximately; rare or decent?
    We have plenty of single men that travel with our group and we know many others form this forum that go and have a blast, most of them go not go looking for the "odds" of them hooking up, I am pretty sure that if that is why you are going, you may be disappointed and then again, you may not.

I head there is a long cab ride from the airport. Is that true? Any tips on getting that cheaper? Any other tips like that for me?
    Your booking at Hedo includes the shuttle ride from Montego Bay

Third, I'm looking at going April 17-24, but the dates are flexible by a day or so either way. Are they are sales/discounts for certain days? Are any groups going I should try to go with or avoid?
    Check the calendar feature here and on www.hedonism.com as well, it will tell you if there are any groups going during your dates.

Thanks so much for any and all help.
    Good luck and have fun...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Just to add to some of what WeLiveInVegas mentioned....if single women are a rare and highly sought after breed at either Hedo...single men are pretty much the opposite. So yes, there may be very few single women in any given week and yet - some there are more. In our experience we have not seen more singles of either sex at H2 or H3....but it just depends on the week and the group.

There are also some couples who would like to hook up with a single guy.

If you go with the hope to hook up - you are likely to be disappointed and if that would ruin your vacation then you should consider a different type of trip.

If you go expecting nothing more than to have a great week with very friendly and sociable people, and anything MORE than that is just icing on the cake, then you will have a great time and make lots of friends.

Our group has had single men who join us regularly for the past 7 years...and many of them keep coming back so they must find something worthwhile about being there.

The week of the 17th-24th there is a group called "Men of Steel" which is a bit different from the typical Hedo groups. They are a fitness and body building organization and are hosting a competition there....so you may find a lot of single women attending...you may not. You may also find a lot of hard bodies to compete with. However, it will not be the typical week as it will be more commercialized and alot more people going who are not typical Hedonists and who do not have a clue of what Hedo is really all about. It may be right for you or it may be the wrong way to experience Hedo.

If you're interested in more informtion about our group...we are there from 4/24-5/1...feel free to ask or write privately.

As for prices...the shuttle is long...a cab may cost you around $60-70 dollars and save you about 20-30 minutes. But the shuttle ride is considered part of the experience by some.

Best deals: Superclubs is having a sale right now that ends 3/1. There are many travel agents with varying rates. We use CastawaysTravel.com and if you call for your booking you will save any additional $10 per night.

As a single if you don't want to share your room with someone you do not know, to guarantee a private room you must pay 75% of the double occupancy rate.
    Last edited by MaryW; 02-22-2010 at 09:38 AM.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com