Thread: Hedo Newbie....should I go alone?

Hedo Newbie....should I go alone?

I'm newly single after a 23 year marriage and want a place to go unwind. I went to Cancun last year and felt like I was at Disney! Even in adult only pools...little kids were everywhere.

I'm not looking to find a vacation boyfriend...never been in a threesome...just want to hang by the pool, drink and come out of my shell for the first time in my life.

I keep reading that this is a couples resort. Am I going to feel totally like a
    5th wheel here?

Thanks for any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by victrola View Post
    I'm newly single after a 23 year marriage and want a place to go unwind. I went to Cancun last year and felt like I was at Disney! Even in adult only pools...little kids were everywhere.

I'm not looking to find a vacation boyfriend...never been in a threesome...just want to hang by the pool, drink and come out of my shell for the first time in my life.

5th wheel here?

Thanks for any advice!

I will be making my 4th trip as a single in two weeks. You make your own vacation. Whether it's finding a vacation boyfriend or hanging by the pool. It's up to you. HEDO folks are non-judgmental. You define your fun and have it! I wouldn't expect you feel like a 5th wheel. However, in a pinch that 5th wheel IS important!! (flat tire, scenario..)

Hope this helps.
    Dave
    H3, March 6-11

You will be just fine.........

Hedo can be as mellow or as crazy as you want it too be! No presure on you no such thing as a 5th wheel at either hedo II or Hedo III I have had a blast at both!

Quote Originally Posted by victrola View Post

5th wheel here?

Thanks for any advice!
    Welcome to the forums...Hedo is not a couples resort...though there will be more couples than singles there...last year our group had 5 single ladies and 4 or 5 single men in it, all seemed to have a blast and hung out with everyone. You will be fine going to Hedo..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thank you!

Touched by all the responses! xoxo

Just go and you will the time of your life. Second trip starts 3-20, can’t wait!!!! The best people anywhere.

Blog Entries
    You won't feel out of place, but if you habg out at the pool you will have a lot of friendly people wanting to make conversatrion. The best thing about Hedo is the friendliness of the people.