Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cameras

Thanks, partynekkid.
    We're going to be there in 12 days.
    WOO HOO!!!
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by BottomsUp View Post
    We picked up a fujifilm wp z33 water proof camera for our vacation beach photos. No more worries of sand getting into the shutter, and it is good to a depth of 3 meters so we no longer need to pack the under water disposible camera for snorkeling.

We just bought the same camera Green in color...

Quote Originally Posted by CBG View Post
    If I had my way my left hand would actually be a digital camera. LOL! Not meaning to sound creepy but I'm a camera operator by trade.
    I really want to know proper etiquette when it comes to cameras at Hedo III. I assume cameras are not allowed on the nude beach what so ever. I would only want to take pics of each other, wife and I, if at all. Are there certain places where I shouldn't even bring a camera with me like the nude beach / pool, etc.? Are there times when my wife and I can take the camera to the nude beach eg. early morning and late at night if it's just us there? How can I ensure people that I would only be taking pics of my wife or her of me? Are there certain times or theme nights when a camera isn't allowed in the disco? Are cameras allowed in clothing optional areas? I ofcourse want to take scenic, sunset/sunrise beach shots and shots of the resort itself. I do want shots of us having fun on our vacation.
    What's allowed and what is completely forbidden?
    Again, I'm a camera operator by trade and not wanting to sound creepy.
    Hey guys there are no pic aloud at the nude pool.... Also some times in the disco they get upset if you are taking pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedo Lovers View Post
    Hey guys there are no pic aloud at the nude pool....
    LOL.. ironic because your avatar is a pic of the nude pool

The truth is, you can take a picture ANYWHERE...
    with the caveat that you shout "I'd like to take a picture HERE" (pointing with arms), "Is that OKAY??"

If everyone in the shot says "YES", or "LET ME GET OUT OF THE WAY FIRST", and if there are no really anal guards around, you can take it.

if you GIS for Hedo 3, you'll see MANY pics taken in the 'no pictures allowed' section.

You just gotta get the subject(s) permission.
    Last edited by CodePoet; 03-13-2010 at 07:56 PM.

cameras/cell phones w/cameras

We just returned on friday from H3 and there were both seen at nude and all around but most people we encountered were very open to suggest that they were going to take a photo and asked if we minded moving for a minute or two. We read on hear that the best time for pics at nude pool was to go down in the morning early @ 8 - 9 am and there will be very few people and that was correct statement. We asked security in advance and had a few people there when asked if they would take a few shot s for us and they happily agreed. We had seen a few single guys wondering around the nude pool with there cell phones and being as we seen them 2 or 3 times in a couple days the couple beside us suggested to security they be removed and they were told to put them in there pockets as of course they wondered around the nude pool with there clothes on. Overall there was lots of photos being snapped but most people we encountered were very respectfull of the surroundings. So I guess its just be aware of your surroundings!

The only problem that I could see is that there are 4 or 5 buildings that easily could take pics of you at pool from there room with slr or dslr w/lens as no one would even notice them from the pool area but I guess that is the chance we all take when getting naked.

Just use common sense and you should have no problem mon getting the nice shots you and your significant other might want.

Enjoy I know we did.

There is lots of time for rest when your laying face up!
    So enjoy the ride while you can!!!

Dec 14-21/2009 H3 Hedo Virgins
    March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Next trip AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

common courtesy is what's important.........

i think that it really depends on who is taking the pics, what circumstances are they taking them, and also how well known (read as trustworthy) are they to the rest of the people there.

i have a Nikon D90, and i'm an amateur photographer who loves to take all kinds of pictures of my mate. we have taken artistic nudes for the better part of 10 years or more, many of them hanging in frames in our home right now. when i'm carrying that camera around, there is no way it looks "hidden" or "undercover", and when we shoot we make it clear by our actions, body language, and verbally that i'm shooting her and ONLY HER. we have never been confronted by anyone when i'm taking her photos, but at the same time we also go out of our way to let people SEE we are also not trying to shoot anyone else in the process.

i/we would never even consider bringing a camera to the pool b/c it's disprespectful to assume everyone there would be comfortable with a camera and it's potential use for photographing them (accidently or on purpose). however, at the beach, we had no problems with finding more "secluded spots" where it's clear what we were doing and no one else was involved.

i am a physician and she is an office manager, so we too worry about being "seen" on the internet as much as the next person. so, we are very wary of what we do and where we do it, and frankly if ANYONE ever came up to us and asked us NOT TO SHOOT, we oblige before they could finish their sentence. on the contrary, what has happened is that sometimes people ask to see the photos and are impressed enough to ask i take their pictures as well!

we always go out of our way to be as friendly and social to as many people as possible, and it's not surprising that we are fairly popular, day and night, poolside and at the piano bar. it's that being friendly and social and fun with others that i also think makes people know when i'm taking pictures of her, that they don't have to worry about me shooting them b/c they "know". if i see someone with a pocket camera or camera phone whip it out, someone who isn't social or doesn't seem to know others there, u know, kinda on the "creepy side", then yes, my alarm goes off and i'm not comfortable and will let others know if i feel it to be nefarious. we NEVER want to be thought of as THAT person.

and lastly, to avoid much of this issue in the first place, we simply leave the grounds and go to a much more secluded beach that we discovered many many years ago, and shoot til our heart's content. it boils down to not everyone is taking pictures for the same reason as others. frankly, if i know someone and feel comfortable around them enough to say i can trust them, then i don't worry about being in a photo and neither does she. but at the same time, u can tell those "other folk" who will take photos just to put on the net, or share them a bazillion other people, or simply not care what u think, and that's what the "no camera rules" were created for.

The problem is not the people here who want pics of their partners or friends, it is the people that want to take pics of others without asking. There is more and more of that going on with the small p/s digitals and even the dslr's. It is easy to say just tell the others not to take your picture, but what if you don't see them do it? And once they have it, unless you go up and delete it yourself you have no idea where it is going to show up. Even deleted images can be recovered easily with software. I too am a photographer (semi pro), and have taken many pics of my wife and our friends at Hedo2, but I think it is getting out of control and I think it is time to ban cameras from Hedo. Peoples privacy is far more important than the need to have another pic of your spouse nude.

I concur with dsquared on a lot of points. There are too many dip-shits snapping photos when they know full well they shouldn't be. We've encountered this on both trips to HIII. It completely ruined the atmosphere at the disco on PJ nite, as the women of our group became inhibited due to the fear of being "snapped".
    However, I don't feel that cameras should be completely banned. Yet a one and out rule should apply (i.e. one photo violation and your camera is gone bye-bye for good). This would be a good deterrent.
    In most cases it was an immature (group) of young single guys, and only one case when it was the male of a couple. In all instances, our friends had witnessed them taking pictures and alerted us, wherein we confronted the little bastards. Beth from Wildwomen actually had them (the young little bastards) banned from the disco for the remainder of their trip.
    Last edited by MILFHUNTERS4FUN; 06-03-2010 at 02:10 PM.
    Remember, sharing is caring...

Quote Originally Posted by dsquared View Post
    The problem is not the people here who want pics of their partners or friends, it is the people that want to take pics of others without asking. There is more and more of that going on with the small p/s digitals and even the dslr's. It is easy to say just tell the others not to take your picture, but what if you don't see them do it? And once they have it, unless you go up and delete it yourself you have no idea where it is going to show up. Even deleted images can be recovered easily with software. I too am a photographer (semi pro), and have taken many pics of my wife and our friends at Hedo2, but I think it is getting out of control and I think it is time to ban cameras from Hedo. Peoples privacy is far more important than the need to have another pic of your spouse nude.
    I agree with very limited camera use on the nude side.
    In fact on my last two trips I didnt even pack a camera, although I could be seen walking around the nude pool area with my Blackberry. I didnt take a single photo and would be happy to oblige anyone who wanted to see its contents.

I also agree about the deleted photos. Very easy to retreive if you know how.
    If someone is caught taking photos after walking past those large signs saying "NO PHOTOS" the memory cards should "be lost" and maybe worse.
    Ive never seen it but Ive heard of a few cameras ending up in the pool.
    And if you have one of those waterproof ones, I dont think they are very waterproof when "accidentaly" dropped into the pool with the case still open.

Oops sorry, must have been the sunblock.

Not everyone is as respectful as Charlntai and if you choose to bring a camera to the nude side, you had better be prepared to show others what photos you have taken and pay the consequences.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by dsquared View Post
    I agree... If it is a camera or has a camera built in you can't have it...

NB

I think the signs are clear -- NO Photography!! Can't we just exercise a little humility and respect? There are plenty of other places at Hedo where there is beautiful scenery and you can take nude pictures. Maybe you're not worried about your picture winding up on the internet, but there are lots of people there who have sensitive jobs and it makes them nervous about cameras being around. Can't we just respect them? The last thing we need is for the ladies to feel inhibited in the disco -- we want them to be totally uninhibited so they can dance naked on the bar!
    Respect Mon.

This past trip there was a man who was caught with a tripod looking out his window at the nude pool. Someone noticed it and security took his equipment and kicked him out. Then we were playing volleyball and some guy was trying to take pics with his cell phone. One of our friends noticed went to security the came over and deleted his pictures from his phone. Another night a friend of mine was on stage in the main dining hall and she was doing some pretty sexy stuff onstage, when she got off came and got me and said she saw this guy taking pics so I grabbed her ran to the management and they went over took his camera and deleted the pics. This has to stop! They announce no photography, they put up signs. you even sign a waiver when you check in. It should be point blank you get kicked out if you break the rules!!!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014