Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife and I have a bet before we leave - help guys (and girls)

We'll I know alot people disagree with Atkins but low carb was the way to go for me with lots of cardio. I lost about 100 ibs and went from bigger around than I was tall to what I would call a normal size.
    I think loosing that much weight in the short time frame is doable but be careful. Slow and steady will help you keep it off even with your upcoming vacation. Maybe she will see how much you tried and applied your self to let you pick out that fabulous outfit anyway.

MaryW, SoBe, & boston_kevin have hit on the main point –Losing 20 lbs in 27 days isn’t just hard, it would be pretty unhealthy. From the sound of it you’re working out the best way for weight loss (daily cardio and some weight training) and are eating right. Mrs. Loco & I have been on a similar regiment for a little over a year, and even with all that we usually lost just 1-2 lbs a week, and over the past couple of months that has slowed down to 1 every two or three weeks (I’ve basically plateau’ed, she thinks she’ll drop another 5 before hitting the plateau). Eliminating all carbs and more frequent / smaller meals can help boost that up a touch, but with the time that you’ve got left, I think that dropping another 5-8 is a more realistic goal.

I think everyone here can understand wanting to win a bet like the one you have (), but I think you ought to be damn proud of what you’ve accomplished so far. If you’ve lost 40 already and another 20 would get you to 215, that means that you started out at 275 and are now 235. You’ve already lost 14.55% of your total body mass, and that is no small feat! Most people would doing backflips to have just lost 5%.

End goals are great, but not even Hedo is worth risking your health over (almost, but still not) – Just remember, there’s always the next trip to shoot for too!

By the way – Hi from some near neighbors, we’re up in central IL about 100 miles from St. Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by locogringo View Post
    MaryW, SoBe, & boston_kevin have hit on the main point –Losing 20 lbs in 27 days isn’t just hard, it would be pretty unhealthy. From the sound of it you’re working out the best way for weight loss (daily cardio and some weight training) and are eating right. Mrs. Loco & I have been on a similar regiment for a little over a year, and even with all that we usually lost just 1-2 lbs a week, and over the past couple of months that has slowed down to 1 every two or three weeks (I’ve basically plateau’ed, she thinks she’ll drop another 5 before hitting the plateau). Eliminating all carbs and more frequent / smaller meals can help boost that up a touch, but with the time that you’ve got left, I think that dropping another 5-8 is a more realistic goal.

I think everyone here can understand wanting to win a bet like the one you have (), but I think you ought to be damn proud of what you’ve accomplished so far. If you’ve lost 40 already and another 20 would get you to 215, that means that you started out at 275 and are now 235. You’ve already lost 14.55% of your total body mass, and that is no small feat! Most people would doing backflips to have just lost 5%.

End goals are great, but not even Hedo is worth risking your health over (almost, but still not) – Just remember, there’s always the next trip to shoot for too!

By the way – Hi from some near neighbors, we’re up in central IL about 100 miles from St. Louis.

I agree, and we're really happy with our progress, and if I don't get there (which really is unlikely, as I'm plateaued for 3 days) it'll be alright.

She doesn't need to lose much of anything, she's just toning, and to be honest, I'm just sick of weighing too much. Period. The looks are great, but feeling healthy is what we are shooting for with the weight loss.

The kind words are all appreciated, and I'm not giving up. (neither is she, we both did 60 minutes last night on precor and then sexed off a few more)

Middle of the Irish Sea..stuck on a rock!
    I don't have anything to add except Well Done!!! I know how hard it is to lose weight.

Great job keep up the good work.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Maybe I will shoot for a few less lbs. I did 1:45 of cardio and I need some energy saved for when I get there. I'm exhausted.

Thanks for alll the kind words.

Great job on the weight loss...I am sure that you feel much better and better about yourself as well...I have only one question...can you send the site for the outfit would love to check it out for myself...vbg

Nice job with the weight loss! Even small changes in weight have big effects on health and energy levels. Keep up the good work!
    Life is short... work hard, play harder!

Quote Originally Posted by al4fun35007 View Post
    Great job on the weight loss...I am sure that you feel much better and better about yourself as well...I have only one question...can you send the site for the outfit would love to check it out for myself...vbg

here it is! http://sensualsurprises.com/products...&categoryid=87

Hot Damn I would lose weight to see her in that
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Damn, I'm trying.

I have 17.8 lbs to go and have 26 days. (I've already bought her outfit, but she said it's staying in the room unless I pull it off)

Last two days have been really good with new diet strategy of fewer carbs, expecially after lunch.

26 days.

Keep up the good work, I am sure she will reward you with wearing that no matter how close you get.

25 days to go, 16.2 lbs to go.

I gotta tell you. I'm 5 or 10 lbs from my weight
    when I got married, and I do owe it to the desire
    to look my best at hedonism.

Hell, my doctor even congratulated me, I just
    didn't elaborate on my motivations to him!

HEDO HAS CHANGED MY LIFE! (and we haven't
    even gotten there yet)

And FYI, I didn't realize it, but losing weight makes
    your dick look and feel bigger! How cool is that!

That or you can just see more of it now, roflmao.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast