Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife and I have a bet before we leave - help guys (and girls)

Talking Wife and I have a bet before we leave - help guys (and girls)

I've lost 40 lbs in the last couple months, you know, tired of being overweight, tired of being tired, etc...

Now, I mention to my amazing significant other that I want to lose the last 15 before we leave, on 3/16. She bet me I couldn't lose the last "20", but
    if I did she would let me pick out her outfit for fetish night. (she would have anyway, but not like I'm gonna )

This is our first time, and she's a little nervous, more so about the outfit I'm gonna pick for her after I win this bet. My first ideas was the attached picture.... with pasties of course.

maybe a bet like this is juvenile, but she has really got me motivated

Two things...

1. anyone have any other fun ideas on some leather outfits?
    2. any last minute tips on losing 20.4 lbs in 27... other than rigging the scale, she already warned me.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Weight loosing

Quote Originally Posted by MOCouple98 View Post
    I've lost 40 lbs in the last couple months, you know, tired of being overweight, tired of being tired, etc...

Now, I mention to my amazing significant other that I want to lose the last 15 before we leave, on 3/16. She bet me I couldn't lose the last "20", but
    if I did she would let me pick out her outfit for fetish night. (she would have anyway, but not like I'm gonna )

This is our first time, and she's a little nervous, more so about the outfit I'm gonna pick for her after I win this bet. My first ideas was the attached picture.... with pasties of course.

maybe a bet like this is juvenile, but she has really got me motivated

Two things...

1. anyone have any other fun ideas on some leather outfits?
    2. any last minute tips on losing 20.4 lbs in 27... other than rigging the scale, she already warned me.

Thanks!
    I am sort of an amateur mathematician and have discovered that the human machine reaches a balanced weight with (Fuelin minus Energyout)= Weight.
    The end result is eat less.
    Have a nice day Dick
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

massive doses of cardio while limiting caloric intake- keep your electrolytes up (avoid drinks with lots of carbs though- powerade zero is a good one), bump your vit c intake up, and good luck!
    Nick (and the sassy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Lots and lots and lots of veggies and fruit especially dark green veggies but also make sure your protein intake is up their as well.

No guarantee

Every trainer out there would say the first thing is to drink 8 glasses of water per day. NO pop, juices of any kind, fruit, sugar, white flour for the next month. Eat five meals a day with no meal being larger than 350 calories (if you are approx. 210 lbs) and consisting of only proteins (fish, chicken, turkey, tuna), vegetables (salad, carrots, brocolli, etc..) and legumes (beans, etc..). It is also good to have good fats. All this info is available on the internet. Just use google. The key here is to eat small meals, allow your metabolism to burn off a small amount of food before eating again. As long as you eat five time a day, you will not get hungry and you will loose weight.

Exercise is also necessary. Depending on your physical fitness level, as long as you can do 30 minutes a day this will help increase your metabolism. The more cardio the better but switch it up, don't do the same walk on the treadmill all the time. The stairmaster , jump rope or eliptical work wonders.

Good Luck.

P.S. The fetish outfit in the pic would be perfect. Who needs pasties.
    Naked forever, DIF.

Quote Originally Posted by D & C View Post
    Every trainer out there would say the first thing is to drink 8 glasses of water per day. NO pop, juices of any kind, fruit, sugar, white flour for the next month. Eat five meals a day with no meal being larger than 350 calories (if you are approx. 210 lbs) and consisting of only proteins (fish, chicken, turkey, tuna), vegetables (salad, carrots, brocolli, etc..) and legumes (beans, etc..). It is also good to have good fats. All this info is available on the internet. Just use google. The key here is to eat small meals, allow your metabolism to burn off a small amount of food before eating again. As long as you eat five time a day, you will not get hungry and you will loose weight.

Exercise is also necessary. Depending on your physical fitness level, as long as you can do 30 minutes a day this will help increase your metabolism. The more cardio the better but switch it up, don't do the same walk on the treadmill all the time. The stairmaster , jump rope or eliptical work wonders.

Good Luck.

I'm hoping to get to 215 and she'll just say the heck with the pasties.

I've been doing 6 - 7 days per week of cardio with some light weights, and just modified the diet like you said. dinner was just chicken and green beans.

keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for all the help.

We started p90x three weeks ago. I see a big difference in my husband already! He doesnt but I think that because the guys on the video are well ripped. I know however something has changed because I can get my legs around him and that is good enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D & C View Post

Good Luck.

For those non-midwesterners "pop" is soda/Coca Cola/Carbonated flavored beverages.

Love ya Carrie!!

Pop is soda, and whatever you call it, I can't have it this month.

I can't wait...

OK...I hate to be a killjoy here...but 20 pounds in 27 days. especially after losing 40 pounds in the past "couple" of months....but my advice is don't even TRY for that! That is not healthy no matter how you do it.

Just let your body continue to lose at a normal healthy pace and if you eat right and work out without overdoing it, you will still lose more and feel better but you may get yourself really depleted if you push to lose more than your body is ready to.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Have to agree with Mary, having lost 140lb myself Im pretty up on my dieting knowledge and the kind of weightloss you wish to achieve is ALMOST physically impossible in the timeframe you are looking at. The body needs to cut out 3500kcals to lose 1lb of fat and men generally need around 2500. Doing the Math would mean you need to cut out 70,000kcals out of the 94,500kcals you should be consuming, thus a diet of 900kcals a day. Not impossible but highly dangerous for a man in my opionion, especially if you end up losing muscle and water weight messing up your electrolytes which could make you quite ill in the JA sun.

I wish you the best but don't go crazy. Lots of water, protein and veg, limit sugary fruit,no alcohol, no soda, NO carbs, cut back on caffine and excercise, excercise, excercise!!

Good luck!

Have to agree with Mary, having lost 140lb myself Im pretty up on my dieting knowledge and the kind of weightloss you wish to achieve is ALMOST physically impossible in the timeframe you are looking at. The body needs to cut out 3500kcals to lose 1lb of fat and men generally need around 2500. Doing the Math would mean you need to cut out 70,000kcals out of the 94,500kcals you should be consuming, thus a diet of 900kcals a day. Not impossible but highly dangerous for a man in my opionion, especially if you end up losing muscle and water weight messing up your electrolytes which could make you quite ill in the JA sun.

I wish you the best but don't go crazy. Lots of water, protein and veg, limit sugary fruit,no alcohol, no soda, NO carbs, cut back on caffine and excercise, excercise, excercise!!

Good luck!

do a detox!
    Akilah

Quote Originally Posted by regan_alston View Post
    do a detox!
    Thats a really good idea!

I wouldn't focus on trying to hit that 27 mark, otherwise you would be losing at an unhealthy rate (unless you're on TV). I would probably focus more on losing 10-15 which is slightly more realistic. You also want the weight loss to stick, so keeping within a tighter range of weight loss helps you to prevent "bounce back."

As others have suggested - eliminate as many carbs as possible (no bread or soda is a good start), increase protein and fiber intake and increase the rate you are burning calories. I use intervals on a stair mill and treadmill to get a good burn. Drink lots of water - at least 3/4 gallon a day so your body can flush out stuff. Detox/cleanse is also good, but don't count on this alone to make the difference, especially if your diet is not clean.
    Life is short... work hard, play harder!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast