Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Un Cut guys...come on guys show what you got!

I do not care personally whether people come on here asking others to post pictures of their parts- I would caution all of you however that this is a public forum and you should not post anything on here that you can't afford to have a neighbor, friend, employer, etc.... see. We have posted on a couple threads our parts... and as I recall have been very careful to not post anything that makes us identifiable. I would also point out that in the past there have been people who have come on here trolling for things like that and have not had any interest in hedo or becoming part of our community. Who knows where those pictures ended up?
    Was Moorerotic's post a little snippy? Yeah a little, but they are regular posters here with around 400 contributions as I write. It is wonderful to welcome people into our community and provide them with friendship, answers, and perspective on the hedo experience, but I for one would not start sharing things like those requested with someone who has just joined our little microcosm.
    Just my perspective.
    Nick (without the express written consent of the salacious Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

We where hoping this thread would be more like the real cock and balls thread above. Only for uncut guys to show us ladies your beautifull naturalness. Thats all. No pressure. All in fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    What is it with WIVES who are unable to type? This forum is full of threads started by guys asking questions about their WIVES fantasies. It always seems to me that the fantasies are the dudes fantasies and the wife is just the excuse.

How much effort is she going to put forth toward touching what she has missed, if she isn't willing to type four sentences on an anonymous forum?

If my woman wanted to see uncut dicks at Hedo, she'd have to be a big girl and start her own damn thread.
    You are a funny dude! Funny comment for a guy with photo of a sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim&Sheri View Post
    You are a funny dude! Funny comment for a guy with photo of a sub.
    The point of the photo was the shape of the woman's body. The handcuffs are just incidental. It's definitely not intended to be a BDSM photo. There are versions of that photo without the handcuffs but I don't have access to my photo collection in the country that I'm in at the moment.

That woman was as much a "sub" as the average human female is submissive sexually. We definitely didn't have a dom-sub relationship. She was a model and I was the photographer, and we were making art, simple as that.

Also there are no 'perfect" bodies. This woman had some scarring on her back from a childhood injury. While I wasn't forbidden to take pictures that showed the scars, as a courtesy to her I kept images of her back to a minimum. She also had bit of a belly, that I wanted to hide, so she photo shoots were heavily ass and leg oriented, which is never a problem for me. Still at some point you have to throw in extras like the handcuffs to keep things interesting.

Even if she was my complete slave sexually, she should still post her own threads, especially if she just wants to see guy's dicks.
    Last edited by Moorerotic; 03-04-2010 at 09:20 AM.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

The point of the photo was the shape of the woman's body. The handcuffs are just incidental. It's definitely not intended to be a BDSM photo. There are versions of that photo without the handcuffs but I don't have access to my photo collection in the country that I'm in at the moment.

That woman was as much a "sub" as the average human female is submissive sexually. We definitely didn't have a dom-sub relationship. She was a model and I was the photographer, and we were making art, simple as that.

Also there are no 'perfect" bodies. This woman had some scarring on her back from a childhood injury. While I wasn't forbidden to take pictures that showed the scars, as a courtesy to her I kept images of her back to a minimum. She also had bit of a belly, that I wanted to hide, so she photo shoots were heavily ass and leg oriented, which is never a problem for me. Still at some point you have to throw in extras like the handcuffs to keep things interesting.

Even if she was my complete slave sexually, she should still post her own threads, especially if she just wants to see guy's dicks.
    Ok..look. You need to stop now Moorerotic. My wife and I are going to hedo for the first time at the end of May. She likes Un cut men. We as a couple posted the thread. She did not actualy put her fingers to the keyboard. But we do EVERYTHING together. We WERE very excited to join the forums and be part of the Hedo community. But after the Bashing we both recieved on these boards...we are second guessing the whole forum aspect of the trip. These forums were a way for us as a couple...to help us get excited for our trip and to possibly meet the "nice" people that will not JUDGE us when we go to this place for the first time. When we first thought about posting this thread it was along the same lines as the cock and balls thread which we have noticed is a very popular thread here. I cant believe that you have the Balls to keep pounding away at the fact that my wife did not actually TYPE the thread herself. I personally have a big problem with your attitude. Im asking you to please stop. And thanks for highjacking our thread.

Unbelievable. Never stops! I'm proven right once again.

Daswolf

Read my posts more clearly. I refer to MY woman in the first post, and I refer to the model in my avatar photo in the post that has you so upset, not your wife. Just because I would never start a thread like this at the request of ANY able bodied and able minded woman, it doesn't mean I'm trying to stop you from doing so. It's just my opinion dude, it doesn't have any power beyond that.
    Last edited by Moorerotic; 03-06-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Maybe I don't understand but what is the differance between this post and the boobs and butts or any of the others? I don't put pics up for the simple fact I dont want my goodies all over the internet. Lots of people don't care though and that is fine. I figure when I am at Hedo (2 weeks and about 5 hours!!) I will show those that are there and no trolls as they are called lol
    Why bash others though? Just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by DasWolf View Post
    We WERE very excited to join the forums and be part of the Hedo community. But after the Bashing we both recieved on these boards...we are second guessing the whole forum aspect of the trip. These forums were a way for us as a couple...to help us get excited for our trip and to possibly meet the "nice" people that will not JUDGE us when we go to this place for the first time. When we first thought about posting this thread it was along the same lines as the cock and balls thread which we have noticed is a very popular thread here. I cant believe that you have the Balls to keep pounding away at the fact that my wife did not actually TYPE the thread herself. I personally have a big problem with your attitude. Im asking you to please stop. And thanks for highjacking our thread.
    It makes me sad that you've had such a negative experience on these boards. DH and I spent lots of time on here before our first trip, planning and becomning more excited. Unfortunately, the whole attitude here has gone down hill lately and when I come here to feed my DIF I just get frustrated and annoyed with certain people who feel the need to make negative comments on everything.

I hope you and your wife can forget whatever was said to you here and go enjoy Hedo for what it really is. You'll have a great time!

And to Moorerotic and Offshore, sometimes people just need to move on. This forum could get back to being the fun, lighthearted place it once was if the two of you followed Mars&Venus and just disappeared. Sorry but it's true.

Mrs. packie81
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

Talking Don't want to fuel this HOPEFULLY dying fire, but...

Quote Originally Posted by DasWolf View Post
    ...Dont have a puppy over it. Its all in good fun.
    HAHAHA... I think people may have missed the "Don't have a puppy" insinuation! NICE!!!

All in good fun... that IS what we're here for, right?!?!
    Hedo III, 3rd time around... July 4-9, 2010.

2nd... July 4-11, 2008
    1st... July 5-8, 2007

Make not ... then have a and make again!

Yep! All in good fun. Lets get back too it PLEASE! :-)

Thank you, Daswolf. I mean that sincerely.

Keep fightin' the good fight, Offshore. I've got your back.

packie81, I adore Canadian women. If you need to until you feel better, I'm cool with that.

Offshore. I've got your back.

Pack mentality is not good for any forum board. It will run off new posters faster than anything
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justeasy View Post
    Pack mentality is not good for any forum board. It will run off new posters faster than anything
    Can you clarify this post? Does two people constitute a PACK so powerful that we run posters off the forum? Seriously?
    Last edited by Moorerotic; 03-08-2010 at 06:38 AM.

Ok...we are officially Booked! We will be at Hedo2 May 27th-31st. We are very excited and hope to see some of you guys there!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast