Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Un Cut guys...come on guys show what you got!

Talking Un Cut guys...come on guys show what you got!

My wife wants too see if any guys at Hedo are uncut. She went to school in Austria..and loves the uncut look. We are first timers going Memorial day weekend. Being that I am cut...she would love to see and touch what she has missed while she was at school when we go to Hedonism. We would love to see any pics you would like to share...and would love to hear from any of the woman that have uncut partners! :-)

What is it with WIVES who are unable to type? This forum is full of threads started by guys asking questions about their WIVES fantasies. It always seems to me that the fantasies are the dudes fantasies and the wife is just the excuse.

How much effort is she going to put forth toward touching what she has missed, if she isn't willing to type four sentences on an anonymous forum?

If my woman wanted to see uncut dicks at Hedo, she'd have to be a big girl and start her own damn thread.
    Last edited by Moorerotic; 02-16-2010 at 10:59 AM.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

So I guess we can count you out? Like I said this is our first time going...she wants me to set everything up for her because she feels a bit shy about it all. She wants to "dip her toe in the water" her words not mine. What ever..
    I thought it would be cool to start a thread like "Real cock and balls" for woman that liked uncut men is all...Dont have a puppy over it. Its all in good fun.

I was probably circumsized 5 minutes after I came out of my momma, so your wife won't be happy with me.

If women WANT the start a "Real Cock and Balls" thread let THEM start it...or be man enough to admit that you want to see some dicks.

Just stop using women (your wife or otherwise) as an excuse for your desires.

It's all in good fun if this really is your wife's desire. It's not good fun if this is something you're pushing on her.

Quote Originally Posted by DasWolf View Post
    My wife wants too see if any guys at Hedo are uncut. She went to school in Austria..and loves the uncut look. We are first timers going Memorial day weekend. Being that I am cut...she would love to see and touch what she has missed while she was at school when we go to Hedonism. We would love to see any pics you would like to share...and would love to hear from any of the woman that have uncut partners! :-)
    I'm a wife and I'll answer to this one since my husband has no use of a computer in his truck. My husband is not "cut" however, not certain what the big deal is, other than the fact that he has a "turtle neck" to keep him warm in the winter, keep the sun out of his "face" during the summer and please make sure they keep sun screen on it when it decides to pop out of it's shell Unfortunately we will not be at H3 Memorial day weekend, however, I don't think you'll have a problem with seeing any. The last time we went there were quite a few "un-cut" Good luck and have a good time

Wow, chill out!!! Maybe she is a little shy or maybe she is not a computer person. My husband gets me to put stuff on here for him too. My hubby is uncut, but when he is hard he does not have any "left over" skin like a lot of uncut guys do, but I sure do love to play with it, it is my favorite toy. I posted some pics of it the last few days, tell you wive to check them out. Have a great time at Hedo, I know we will!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

moorerotic your a piece of work if you do not like the thread or how someone words there questions don't reply quit acting like an ass

Quote Originally Posted by couplecurious26 View Post
    moorerotic your a piece of work if you do not like the thread or how someone words there questions don't reply quit acting like an ass
    Nicely put and if you look at his name fast MORON seems to jump out at you
    Back at Delroy's November 16th to 26th for Spanksgiving

I'm a bad guy because I respect women so much that I believe they can speak for themselves?

Sweet.

Uncut.
    Our pic is on Real Cocks and Balls thread.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

Yeah, you are just oozing with respect (add sarcasm now). People just be nice. This is a place for couples to ask questions and not have to feel bad about it. Go with the age old saying of "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!!"

Are you talkin' to me?
    Um, I didn't mean to disrespect anybody.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by CBG View Post
    Are you talkin' to me?
    No worries CBG he was talking to the above for respect of women, can't wait to meet you guys, we're on amigos as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CBG View Post
    Are you talkin' to me?
    No, not you, sorry, should have quoted his line. It was the quote above yours.

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Qulified X 2

Quote Originally Posted by DasWolf View Post
    Hey..... I'm a Dick whos dick is uncut.... guess that makes me double qulified
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast