Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Un Cut guys...come on guys show what you got!

Know it all

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    I'm a bad guy because I respect women so much that I believe they can speak for themselves?

Sweet.
    Then why not let them argue for themselves....

Moorerotic you are a mean spirited sob..Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    What is it with WIVES who are unable to type? This forum is full of threads started by guys asking questions about their WIVES fantasies. It always seems to me that the fantasies are the dudes fantasies and the wife is just the excuse.

How much effort is she going to put forth toward touching what she has missed, if she isn't willing to type four sentences on an anonymous forum?

If my woman wanted to see uncut dicks at Hedo, she'd have to be a big girl and start her own damn thread.
    You are not nice to people in any way, shape or form. Always sarcastic.

Blog Entries
    Moorerotic has a point. But thats not why I type. My question is simple.. why would any woman prefer an uncut dick. im sorry-- i have seen plenty of dicks whether it be in locker rooms or hedo 3. Not to offend anyone.. why would you take uncut when you can take cut? I don't know. Brings me back to a seinfeld episode.. an uncut dick "looks like a frighten turtle". I am know grossed out.

Blog Entries
    and as a medical stand point to it-- Cut is more healthy in the long run. But rock on!

Quote Originally Posted by tbone69 View Post
    You are not nice to people in any way, shape or form. Always sarcastic.
    What I said was honest, and not sarcastic at all. All of what I say here is my honest opinion, and it's rarely sarcastic. Nobody's typed communication is ever 100% clear, so my rule is don't ever take ONLINE "I love yous" or "I hate yous" very seriously.

I haven't called anyone a name but I've been called an ass, a moron, and an sob. If being honest makes me a villain, I can live with that. Girls like badboys more anyway.

youtalkin2me,

Thanks for the support. Funny thing is I disagree about the cut vs. uncut issue. I think it's screwed up that I was circumsized as a baby. I think that's a decision every man should make for himself. If I had the choice I would still be natural, and probably first in line for Daswolf's wife.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by youtalkin2me View Post
    and as a medical stand point to it-- Cut is more healthy in the long run. But rock on!
    Not to start a debate but this isn't true in the developed world. And yes, some women do prefer an uncut penis, myself included. I say an uncircumcised penis looks like a kinder, gentler penis. Until it's hard and then they all look the same. It's also what I'm accustomed to so I feel like I know my way around an uncut penis a little better.

Mrs. packie81 (who can type for herself )
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

We're still kind of new to this board and some of the responses in this thread took us by surprise. It's possible that there's some history here that we don't know about (people with 1 or 2 posts, who "just joined", and are flaming, seems to confirm that), but calling someone an ass, moron and sob doesn't reflect the Hedo spirit of respect that so many of us talk about. Moorerotic may have been overly blunt (ok some may say harsh :P) but surely there is a better way to disagree with him?

People react too quickly to posts--in both directions. In many posts, people don't read what was actually posted and many react too strongly to things not actually said. Moorerotic's not going away because he's blunt or because people dislike the way he states his opinion. He won't be driven away, so either ignore him or try to figure out what's got him all stirred up today.

Ive got no problems with Moorerotics opinion...I think we should just get back on topic and have some fun here. Like I said we will be there the last week of May...and we are hoping to meet some nice people to help us with our first time at Hedo. And our fantasy is to have an uncut guy...thats all...no big deal here...just looking to cut loose and have some fun...whos in?

Told my husband about this thread, he told me to book another trip to help your wife out, but.... not in the budget. Good luck and like said before your not going to have a problem finding an un-cut

Quote Originally Posted by weebefuninvt View Post
    Told my husband about this thread, he told me to book another trip to help your wife out, but.... not in the budget. Good luck and like said before your not going to have a problem finding an un-cut
    :-) Thank You SO much! We are So So excited about our trip! We cant wait! We talk about it all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by youtalkin2me View Post
    Moorerotic has a point. But thats not why I type. My question is simple.. why would any woman prefer an uncut dick. im sorry-- i have seen plenty of dicks whether it be in locker rooms or hedo 3. Not to offend anyone.. why would you take uncut when you can take cut? I don't know. Brings me back to a seinfeld episode.. an uncut dick "looks like a frighten turtle". I am know grossed out.
    For the same reason why we like vanilla or chocolate.

I like vanilla and chocolate, somtimes at the same time
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I like vanilla and chocolate, somtimes at the same time
    alright Paul, you've got a on that face don't you!!! Hope you guys have a great time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast