Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaved or unshaved or natural

Quote Originally Posted by blondi26 View Post
    I am actually going to dye my landing strip blue before we go. I have had it hot pink in the past.
    Now that would be cool....lol

Ok, I know Im gonna go agaist populalar opinion, but I like what ever the involved female is comfortable with with,

I can always use with a good floss'in,

Just my humble opinion
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Cool RE: Shaved or unshaved or natural

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

well I owned a lingerie boutique for a couple years and found this company called betty beauty. It is really gentle. I have tried the hot pink and the blonde. I bought all the colors except green. I just leave a little strip , I let it grow out for quite awhile. Then after I color it I trim it. my husband didnt think it would be a good idea glad to hear a couple others dont think its so bad.

shaved

My husband and I prefer shaved because it just makes us feel cleaner, but I do alternate between landing strip and bare.

Hullo, Everyone

We are, um, in the minority on this. Call it old-fashioned, call it unclean, say what you will, we are in full hair. We have nothing against shaving or waxing and totally respect the 'tudes of our fellow Hedonists. We are not au contraire. Bare can be fair. Can be right there! Just that we like the "natural" thing.

Lacey is a gorgeous woman. You should see her lovely face and her supple breasts and her slender waist and her tight little ass and her shapely legs. She is a specimen. Wow! Me? I'm OK for my age. Athletic and fit and (may I please say) nicely hung. Warning, though: I am one hairy dude. If I begin to shave, I will be preoccupied for hours or even days.

I love seein' a dark triangle way down a nude beach. It says, "look here!" It is beautiful from afar and then sublime up close. Lace likes to set her bush right before your eyes and invite your investigation.

You could find it odd, but to me the aroma of wet puss — really aroused, really creamy puss — is intoxicating. What an aphrodisiac! The pubes hold the scent, and I know my face is in for a good smothering. Lace loves how I devour her down there. She has spasms of ecstasy.

She also loves cock. Big ones? Nice! Multiple ones? Very nice!

Are you still reading? Good, 'cause we hafta tell you that Lace has unshaven pits, too. Do you know the power of pheromones? Do you know how alluring, how seductive that smell can be? When I go under her arms and inhale, and snort, and suck, Lace has wild orgasms. That's before I get to her tits and her toes and her ass and her deliciously hairy puss. Hair is a huge part of our foreplay.

Well, we may not fit right in with you guys. But if you can please, please, please get past our little idiosyncrasy, if you can kindly accept our fur, if you will recognize the highly sensual energy we bring to Hedo, and see us as really, really hot swingmates, we would love that. And will not let you down. Promise!

See you soon, we hope.

Lacey and Cliff

Damn Cliff!! Did ya have to visualize it for us?? lol I am almost done gaging now so I will respond....you're right, you guys are most definitely in the minority on this one. However, I would have to call it just old-fashioned. Definitely not unclean, afterall, thats how it was ALONG time ago. But hey, if that's what you like, that's what you like. That's one of the beauty's of Hedo, everyone is welcome!! Good luck in finding other bush's while in Hedo!!
    Hedo II - June 23-30 2012
    Hedo II - June 18-25 2011
    Hedo III - June 19-27 2010
    Hedo III - June 28-July 5 2009

Cliff, like many have said before alot of it is how your personality is. To each his or her own' If thats what ya'll like good for you! Although the descriptive way you told it, well seemed alittle much for me. I dont pass judgement on others on their looks. But just like enything else (huge tits for instance) expect stares! LOL
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseSeeker View Post
    I'm impressed!!!! NICE WORK...Scary places to rub sharp blades on..LOL. It can be alittle unnerving ripping hair there but once you do it for a couple months you'll never go back Get recommendations if your can, the right waxing tech makes all the difference too..
    I find that if you shave every day, it takes only a couple of seconds...a few "whooshes" with the razor down there and it's all gone. Because you're doing it every day, you don't get the little red bumps that show up when you miss shaving for a week or so. When you wax, you have to leave a bit of regrowth for the wax to catch hold--so it's a timing issue.

No waxing here...just a couple of strokes in the shower for me each morning keeps me clean as a whistle. And I go by feel, I don't even look any more (I'm so damn nearsighted that I can't see in the shower without my contacts), so I never, ever nic myself.

But I really do admire the folks that can enjoy "au naturel"...I read somewhere that men who like hairy women are actually better lovers. I wouldn't know whether that is the case, but the premise was that if a man isn't grossed out by body hair (they also mentioned menstruation), then he is more likely to be a more selfless and sensual lover. Either way, it all comes down to personal choice and admiration for one's partner.

I shave, he shaves his "jewels" and trims the rest.

I must add, shaving doesn't make it look bigger. Maybe some will disagree... but me and several hedo friends disagree that it makes it look bigger.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brightlights View Post
    ...just a couple of strokes in the shower for me each morning ...
    hehehe

Sorry, just in that mood...

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    I shave, he shaves his "jewels" and trims the rest.

I must add, shaving doesn't make it look bigger. Maybe some will disagree... but me and several hedo friends disagree that it makes it look bigger.
    ok...would you believe younger?

I didn't think my junk looked bigger either.

Cool RE: Shaved or unshaved or natural

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 09:27 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by EastWest View Post

But what we found was the better boost to our sex after hair removal, was the freedom to be more 'expansive' in exploring each other orally. In the pre-shave days, coughing up the occasional hairball was just the price one paid for having a large repertoire of oral techniques. Nowadays, it's like every time is the first time all over again - very exciting for the giver and the receiver.

And, it makes keeping clean down there much easier - showering almost becomes part of the foreplay.

D & L

The other benefit we have found with the shaving is more time spent exploring with tongue or fingers and the more fun we have with other edibles (chocolate, whipped cream, honey, etc)...
    Life is short... work hard, play harder!

Blog Entries

Shaven & Trimmed

Him trimmed and her fully shaven!
    Last edited by cplqqforfrnds; 03-29-2010 at 09:37 PM.
    CplQQForFrnds

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast