Thread: JetBlue to Mobay from Orlando, $69 dude!

Registered User Just plain Chad's Avatar

JetBlue to Mobay from Orlando, $69 dude!

JetBlue JUST added Orlando to Montego Bay and they're giving away cheap rates for now...

$69 one way! It's a non-stop flight too!

Check them out at their website.

Here's the "certain restrictions apply" info...

Flights are available now for only $69 (a), if booked at www.jetblue.com by February 15, 2010, 11:59 PM MT for travel between February 8, 2010 and March 23, 2010.

For travel between Orlando, FL and Montego Bay, Jamaica: Travel must be booked by February 15, 2010, 11:59 PM MT. All fares are subject to change without notice. Travel costs $15 more per person if purchased by telephone, or at an airport or city ticket office. Travel must take place between February 8, 2010 and March 23, 2010. Travel must be completed by March 23, 2010. Fares may not be available on all days or on all flights. Fares are most often found on midweek travel dates. All fares must be purchased at time of reservation, and are one-way, nonrefundable, and nontransferable.

I'm NOT A TRAVEL AGENT PEOPLE, just pointing out a good deal.

Chad

http://vacationbarefoot.blogspot.com

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe this isn't the thread, but I want to encourage this whole group to post any special booking rates or flight deals you may find. Groups negotiate below market rates and how would we know? I'm digging to find a decent rate for next Christmas (specifically the week before) and Hedo is wanting $390 per day double occupancy. That's not going to happen... I'll wait until the right deal pops up or have to go someplace else. Please lend a hand if you find something.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Registered User Just plain Chad's Avatar
    That's why they did it Offshore, they saw a new need and jumped on it.

Seeing how I live in Orlando it looks like I should book a trip soon! I have obscene amounts of vacation I need to blow through this year