Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Etiquette

Etiquette

I have read some bits and pieces of Etiquette on here, but wanted to start a thread dedicated to it. You can post your own DO's and DON'Ts of the lifestyle or Hedonism in general. Please keep on track with this one, thanks.

Me and my husband were talking the other day about our trip cumming in April and he had some concerns, but I briefed him on some Etiquette that seems to flow on the resort. Here is part of my 2 cents, please add yours.

**If a woman is there with a man, do not approach her when she is alone if he goes to the bar or something. If you want to approach her, do it when he is there and start talking to him first and compliment HIM on her and that will invite her into the conversation.

**Everyone has the right of refusal, so you don't have to swing with a person unless you want to, and they don't have to swing with you. Be honest with your feelings and desires, and expect others to do the same. Only ask those you want to say "yes." If they say "No," take it graciously and don't try to coax, pressure or persuade them to change their mind. When you say "Yes" to others, be honest and enthusiastic. When you say "No," be tactful and courteous. But don't say "Maybe later" when you really mean "NO."
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    ** Don't pee in the pool or hot tub.

** Always bring back extra drinks from the bar for your friends.

** When slapping someone's ass, always start easy then ask if they would like it a little harder.

** Guys, keep your junk covered in the dining room. Watch out for this on toga night.

** When dancing on the pole, sometimes a group is awesome, sometimes give the girl some room for a solo.

** Never handcuff a girl to the cage unless you know she is ok with it.

** Just because a woman is hanging upside down in the cage does not mean she needs a man to come rescue her.

** No drama and fighting in the open - it brings everyone down - take it to your room.

** Guy's: No means No, and when she removes your hand - that also means no, not "try again in 30 seconds".

** Never insult the "Best Damn Burgers in the World" at the midnight buffet.

** If you get the last patty and coco bread, you better eat the whole thing.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Quote Originally Posted by hare2party View Post
    ** Don't pee in the pool or hot tub.

** Always bring back extra drinks from the bar for your friends.

** When slapping someone's ass, always start easy then ask if they would like it a little harder.

** Guys, keep your junk covered in the dining room. Watch out for this on toga night.

** When dancing on the pole, sometimes a group is awesome, sometimes give the girl some room for a solo.

** Just because a woman is hanging upside down in the cage does not mean she needs a man to come rescue her.

** No drama and fighting in the open - it brings everyone down - take it to your room.

** Guy's: No means No, and when she removes your hand - that also means no, not "try again in 30 seconds".

** Never insult the "Best Damn Burgers in the World" at the midnight buffet.

** If you get the last patty and coco bread, you better eat the whole thing.
    lol...the first and the last are spot on...good job Rob...

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

When going commando, please carry something along to sit on! I usually carry a handtowel from my room. Never knew who sat there before you or who will sit there after you!
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

If there's a couple new to the Hedo scene and "she" is nervous about getting naked for the first time, guys shouldn't say too much to her. Let the other ladies do the convincing - it's much less intimidating for her and she'll accept their coaxing much more readily.
    Remember, sharing is caring...

Another big one.

Don't take pictures/videos of people that you don't know or don't have permission to. This was a real problem in the disco last time we were there, where a pack of 4 single guys (they were maybe 20 yrs old) just about got pummelled and that was by Beth (WWV). Lucky for them she just confiscated their cameras, deleted the pictures/videos, kicked them out and reluctantly gave their cameras back. Unfortunately, after that the women were more reserved in their dancing/activities on the bar/pole/cage.
    One of the young punks had said that he was going to post the video on Youtube.
    So if you see someone taking sneaky pics/vids let their targets and/or security know.
    Hedo is a place of freedom and openess to be seen and felt there and there alone. Privacy is sacred.
    Remember, sharing is caring...

The girls make the plan, just follow along

It's like being the first awkward one prematurely naked at a gangbang, you have to let the nudity happen, haha

There's a party in my pants.....and you're invited!!!

Hey Offshore..... read your quote to hubby and he about fell over laughing!

Thanks dude!
    Andrea
    "If you never did, you should.... these things are fun, and fun is good!"T.G.[/COLOR]

Hedo III Feb/March 2010
    Hedo II Oct 2010
    Hedo II May 21 - June 4, 2011

HEDO II DEC 3 - 10, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    When going commando, please carry something along to sit on! I usually carry a handtowel from my room. Never knew who sat there before you or who will sit there after you!
    Thanks for bringing that up!

That IS the first commandment of nudism!

Andrea
    PS.... Don't EVER sit on anyone else's towel!
    "If you never did, you should.... these things are fun, and fun is good!"T.G.[/COLOR]

Hedo III Feb/March 2010
    Hedo II Oct 2010
    Hedo II May 21 - June 4, 2011

HEDO II DEC 3 - 10, 2011

[QUOTE=hare2party;94203** When slapping someone's ass, always start easy then ask if they would like it a little harder.
    [/QUOTE]

Damn good advice. Also make sure you have a handcuff key, lol.
    What dates are you going in April?
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hare...love your list!

OK...here's a big one...never ever change your "rules" without stopping to talk it over. Personally I think "talking it over" should mean allowing yourself to COOL OFF and/or sober up as well.

There's always another day...another opportunity. And if you waited until your last night then it's just too late for THIS trip save it for next trip.

another answer...."thank you but we need to talk it over can I get back to you"

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Were new but one should be to ask permission before slapping an ass. Wife's not into any pain so things would come to an abrupt halt.

Quote Originally Posted by jands View Post
    Were new but one should be to ask permission before slapping an ass. Wife's not into any pain so things would come to an abrupt halt.
    Funny how that works, my wife loves to be spanked, but I'm guessing she might want heads up from a stranger!

lol Since this will be my first time I love reading these but wtf if you need to be told no peeing in the pool thats a problem lol. Thats just yucky

Quote Originally Posted by MOCouple98 View Post
    Funny how that works, my wife loves to be spanked, but I'm guessing she might want heads up from a stranger!
    She does not mind if I do it, but one bad experience from a stranger unfortunately ruined it for everyone else. But we are going to have fun and getting closer everyday!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast