Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex Police and PDAs

Sex Police and PDAs

I just got an email from a friend who stayed at the Point for the last 2 weeks. They stay mostly on the nude beach that boarders with Hedo. They said that Hedo has completely banned any sex or PDAs on the beach due to the suit that sandals has filed against Super Clubs ( which had something to do with a wedding party from Sandals who took a boat ride up past Hedo, and then they complained.....yada yada.....and now Sandals bookings are down ???????).......................Has anyone who has been to Hedo recently able to confirm the rumor??? What will we do without PDAs?????

Brian and Susie
    When you get back from Hedo, reality just slaps you in the forhead............we miss Hedo 2

Yes...Sadly

We were victims of this on our Oct/November trip. We were harassed by security and we were in the bubble tub above the pool. Many people were getting stopped and it created much contraversy.

I thought this has been a non issue from the trip reports we saw coming in from folks...not going to Hedo 2 until July, but inquiring minds want to know..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We have been there twice in the last year. Most recently we were at H2 January 16-23. The nude beach was off limits during the day for exhibitionism, but early morning or before the sun went down was cool for PDA. There were three couples that were together behind us and they were stopped from oral sex. Then the girl put on a dress and sat on the guy and a gaurd came by and check to make sure there was no penetration; HOWEVER, there was one couple that brought a small pop up tent and set it up under some trees on the beach, and as they developed their "hookups" with other women, they,(the female) would bring the other females back to the tent and they would "go at it" while the husbands took pics and video taped. the gaurd never stopped it. We never saw anyone get in trouble back by the pool or hot tub out of public view. We are not into outside sex, but there are lots of spots that you can go with 2,3,4 or more people if you want outside sex without any trouble.

Plus it all depends on when you are there...we have found that during lifestyle takeovers the staff are more liberal..

Just our two cents

Travelers
    Hedo 3 July 24-31 2010
    "Hedonism is the greatest party on Earth"

There are some Fluffernutters at H2 already---doing 34 days straight, everyone pray for their strength...LOL

Said the sex police have been non existant in the week or so they have already been there.....posting updates to the Fluff site every now and again!

What amazes me is the ignorance of the Sandals boat people? If you have ever read one word about Hedonism, you KNOW of its nudity etc, why would you cruise so close by if you have persons with such delicate sensibilities on board.....I think a wide berth would be in order !! Oh well, we shall continue to have a blast in spite of them!
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    There are some Fluffernutters at H2 already---doing 34 days straight, everyone pray for their strength...LOL
    OMG!!!!!!!! 34 days straight...other than locals, that has to be some kinda Hedo record...and they are in our thoughts and prayers as we envy the hell out of them....lol...

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We were there for Hedo Kama Sustra (Jan 23 - Jan 31) and we never saw anyone being stopped from doing "anything". And there were lots of smiling amorous couples

That said, the couples were not noisy or "in your face" when they were playing on the nude beach. Even people sitting two feet away from "the action" were being circumspect. There was a bit more exhibitionism in the hot tub away from prying public eyes.

Hedo II actually had a couple of female guards on beach duty and one of them had a really good sense of humour. I was wandering around and she asked me what I was looking for. I said "I am looking for my woman" and she quickly replied "here I am honey".

Let's show some respect and hear if *for* the guards who incessantly work to quietly harry away the squawking hawking beach vendors and allow us to "play" without fear being "interfered with" by tourists, perverts or thieves.
    Last edited by Calliope; 02-07-2010 at 02:18 PM.

We were there from Jan-15 to the 22nd. The first day we were there we heard many stories about PDA interruptus so we kept it a bit discrete. By Saturday (2nd day) we couldn't resist, we went at it at least 10 times (albeit briefly for all but twice) and we were not bothered once. We camp out on the beach and we tend to do PDA lite on the beach on and off all day (i.e. I will go down on my wife but for no more than a minute or so). When we needed much more we went out on our raft and did everything including 69ing for about 10-15 minutes. No one ever said a word (except for a spectator or two). The same applies to the hot tub during all hours of the day. We did everything there and with others and no one ever interrupted us.

In the evening we did everything everywhere except the dining hall, obviously, and we had no trouble.

We did see far more security than we ever did and there appeared to be no chance to buy ganja as security just hawked the guys selling "smokes" as they walked up and down the beach.

We were worried but we had a fantastic time and we were not interrupted once. We were active enough that we both came home sore.

Going back for a short trip early in March, I suspect things will be quieter as it is not during a takeover.
    Just finished 5th trip to H2 1/8-15

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!! 34 days straight...other than locals, that has to be some kinda Hedo record...and they are in our thoughts and prayers as we envy the hell out of them....lol...
    The took advantage of the 14/3 program X 2 and got 6 days free...said they are really pacing theirselves...pretty sure they said hadn't been on vacation since 2001 so had some making up to do !! I don't know that I could do it but would sure give it one hell of a try!!
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jcg View Post
    We were there for Hedo Kama Sustra (Jan 23 - Jan 31) and we never saw anyone being stopped from doing "anything". And there were lots of smiling amorous couples

That said, the couples were not noisy or "in your face" when they were playing on the nude beach. Even people sitting two feet away from "the action" were being circumspect. There was a bit more exhibitionism in the hot tub away from prying public eyes.

Hedo II actually had a couple of female guards on beach duty and one of them had a really good sense of humour. I was wandering around and she asked me what I was looking for. I said "I am looking for my woman" and she quickly replied "here I am honey".

Let's show some respect and hear if *for* the guards who incessantly work to quietly harry away the squawking hawking beach vendors and allow us to "play" without fear being "interfered with" by tourists, perverts or thieves.
    Amen, it can make a world of difference in the quality of time there if everyone (staff & guests alike) can be mutually friendly or at least respectfull.

Registered User nething4fun2004's Avatar
    We just got back and there was plenty of PDA, we were not harrassed and either were the rest of the folks having fun! everything was great
    Bill and Sheryl, nething4fun2004 on SLS
    Have been to Hedo and desire a few times
    Couples cruise April 2016

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    What amazes me is the ignorance of the Sandals boat people? If you have ever read one word about Hedonism, you KNOW of its nudity etc, why would you cruise so close by if you have persons with such delicate sensibilities on board.....I think a wide berth would be in order !! Oh well, we shall continue to have a blast in spite of them!
    If the Sandals people are offended maybe Hedo II shouldn't be a stop on their tour. We were there for 17 days last May and every day the Sandal's boat would come by and stop as the occupants took pictures and occationally cheered for whatever events happened to be going on that day. There were many days when the boat stoped for more than 5 minutes going out and coming back.

We got back on Feb 2nd...and we did see the sex police late night at the hot tub, the funny thing is nothing was said or stopped by them...they just stayed back and watched what was going on.....you will no them when you see them...they dress very dark (see ninja) ..we did hear about them stopping people from playing on the prude side during the day but that was the only issues we heard about.

It did creep us out to be watched...at first....but everyone just ignored them and did what they wanted to do.....so just enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by norcalcpl42 View Post
    If the Sandals people are offended maybe Hedo II shouldn't be a stop on their tour. We were there for 17 days last May and every day the Sandal's boat would come by and stop as the occupants took pictures and occationally cheered for whatever events happened to be going on that day. There were many days when the boat stoped for more than 5 minutes going out and coming back.
    Isn't it a shame that all those people on the Sandals boats spent $5000 on their vacation to come watch us do what they wish they could be doing!

Personally I am glad that Sandals brings all those people in their clothes and life jackets over for us to watch.
    Just finished 5th trip to H2 1/8-15

Blog Entries
    i stood up on a chair and gave them the helicopter. lol i became an instant hit with the hedo folks. besides fuck'm if they cant take a joke.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast