Thread: Thoughts on jacuzzi suite

Thoughts on jacuzzi suite

Just got back from HII on Sunday and we had a jacuzzi suite for the first time (nude side). Thought I would give a few thoughts on it. For those who haven't been in one, it's exactly the same size as any other room with the following differences:

1) We got a cd boombox. Not real special since the alarm clock also played cd's
    2) We got a small fridge (3 waters, 2 beers, 2 7ups, and 2 pepsi's unless you ask for different)
    3) The doorwall is where the couch usually is
    4) Patio with small table and two chairs
    5) A hot tub

Pro's:
    -The hot tub (6 people overflows it)
    -Doorwall right to the beach
    -Fridge with water in it

Con's:
    -No couch. This means no place for the guys to sit out of the way of the ladies having fun on the bed. One of my favorite entertainments
    -We grabbed convenient chairs in front of our room and didn't move to different locations every day like we usually do

Major drawback: We felt like the patio was our yard and we forgot basic safety with our stuff. One evening we went to dinner, dancing etc.. and stayed out til about 2am. Next morning we noticed a strange wrap on one of our chairs but figured it was a friends. At breakfast our friend said it wasn't hers and when we got back to the room it was gone. It was then that we noticed the tub was full of sand, someone smoked our cigarettes, took our lighter, one of our towels($20), and my wife's Gucci sunglasses($100+). Not a major loss, but it was pretty rude of them to have a party in our tub. I probably would have laughed if I just found someone in the tub, but not after taking our stuff. I eventually saw a young lady walking around with the wrap on, but had no proof and decided it wasn't worth spoiling my mood further. I was a little shocked at who it was since everyone knew her. Just goes to show...

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by corgiluvrs View Post
    Major drawback: We felt like the patio was our yard and we forgot basic safety with our stuff. One evening we went to dinner, dancing etc.. and stayed out til about 2am. Next morning we noticed a strange wrap on one of our chairs but figured it was a friends. At breakfast our friend said it wasn't hers and when we got back to the room it was gone. It was then that we noticed the tub was full of sand, someone smoked our cigarettes, took our lighter, one of our towels($20), and my wife's Gucci sunglasses($100+). Not a major loss, but it was pretty rude of them to have a party in our tub. I probably would have laughed if I just found someone in the tub, but not after taking our stuff. I eventually saw a young lady walking around with the wrap on, but had no proof and decided it wasn't worth spoiling my mood further. I was a little shocked at who it was since everyone knew her. Just goes to show...
    That really sucks. I would have exclaimed over her beautiful wrap and asked her where her Gucci sunglasses were...even if just to let her know that you were on to her!

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

Blog Entries
    Just got back from HII on Sunday and we had a jacuzzi suite for the first time (nude side). Thought I would give a few thoughts on it. For those who haven't been in one, it's exactly the same size as any other room with the following differences:

1) We got a cd boombox. Not real special since the alarm clock also played cd's
    2) We got a small fridge (3 waters, 2 beers, 2 7ups, and 2 pepsi's unless you ask for different)
    3) The doorwall is where the couch usually is
    4) Patio with small table and two chairs
    5) A hot tub

Pro's:
    -The hot tub (6 people overflows it)
    -Doorwall right to the beach
    -Fridge with water in it

Con's:
    -No couch. This means no place for the guys to sit out of the way of the ladies having fun on the bed. One of my favorite entertainments
    -We grabbed convenient chairs in front of our room and didn't move to different locations every day like we usually do

It really does suck that your stuff was stolen. We had a nude jacuzzi room last August and we loved it. We have a prude Jacuzzi booked for April and we're looking forward to it. You're right about getting lazy about security. We left sunglasses, lotion, etc on the little table all week long. Fortunately nothing was stolen, although we don't have $100 sunglasses ($7.99 at the gas station LOL). We also didn't have any uninvited visitors (but a number of invited ones) in our hot tub. All in all, the jacuzzi room is great. The direct walk out to the beach is fantastic and our room in August was only about 40 steps to Delroy's so it was easy to go back and get something we might have forgotten. I would highly recommend them.

. I probably would have laughed if I just found someone in the tub, but not after taking our stuff. I eventually saw a young lady walking around with the wrap on, but had no proof and decided it wasn't worth spoiling my mood further. I was a little shocked at who it was since everyone knew her. Just goes to show...
    Just a thought, she might not have intentionally "stolen" your wrap...

I actually got into my neigbours car once (same model and Honda locks back in the day were "slutty"; one-key-fits-all-after-one-year) I would have driven away with it but the neigbours car did not have a radio. First thought: who stole my radio... Second thought: ohhH! not my car. OOps.

She might be thinking to this day (albeit erroneously) "who the heck was the nut-bar who left their sunglasses and wrap on my friends jacuzzi patio after sneaking into their hot tub????"

you never know...
    Last edited by Calliope; 02-07-2010 at 10:38 PM.