Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bartenders!

Bartenders!

We just got back from our 6th Hedo trip and everything went as expected, other than this trip..the male bartenders spend the majority of their time trying to sell drugs other than serving drinks. This is the first time we have had this experience at Hedo and it was very frustrating. Alot of folks stated that they will never return. It was not just once or twice, it was every night to almost every person that came to the bar. The lady bartenders did a great job. Resort looked about the same for the most part, was maybe a hair better looking, with new paint, etc. The plumbing the bathrooms did work better and the showers had more pressure.

Still cant wait to go back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canusayhedo View Post
    We just got back from our 6th Hedo trip and everything went as expected, other than this trip..the male bartenders spend the majority of their time trying to sell drugs other than serving drinks. This is the first time we have had this experience at Hedo and it was very frustrating. Alot of folks stated that they will never return. It was not just once or twice, it was every night to almost every person that came to the bar. The lady bartenders did a great job. Resort looked about the same for the most part, was maybe a hair better looking, with new paint, etc. The plumbing the bathrooms did work better and the showers had more pressure.

Still cant wait to go back!!!!
    Was this at hedo 2 or hedo 3 ? we are going in march 2010 to hedo2. I myself have been to hedo3 twice and have never had that happen to me at the bar. the bus driver and bell boys yes but never the bar tendars. i myself don`t do any of that. never have and never will. BUT I DO LIKE THAT APPLETON RUM

Drugs

It was at Hedo III last week (Jan 23 to 30). Our 4th trip there and first time we had that problem. The other trips the only drug dealer you ran into was the man leaning over the wall trying to sell his stuff. We had no interest in the stuff either.

We were talking to one of the male bartenders one night and he told us that he only had the bartending job so he could sell drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by canusayhedo View Post
    It was at Hedo III last week (Jan 23 to 30). Our 4th trip there and first time we had that problem. The other trips the only drug dealer you ran into was the man leaning over the wall trying to sell his stuff. We had no interest in the stuff either.
    Thank you for the update and reply. we will be leaveing for hedo 2 in 31 more days. can`t wait.

We just got back from hedo III a couple of weeks ago and we were also approached on a regular basis by the bartenders. Although we also were not interested, I figured quite a few people must be for them to keep it up the way they do...Its Hedo, everyone enjoys it ther own way, they were never offensive so just as everything else at Hedo, to each is own...If your into that, your definitely not going to have a problem scoring
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

Quote Originally Posted by ParidiseSeeker View Post
    We just got back from hedo III a couple of weeks ago and we were also approached on a regular basis by the bartenders. Although we also were not interested, I figured quite a few people must be for them to keep it up the way they do...Its Hedo, everyone enjoys it ther own way, they were never offensive so just as everything else at Hedo, to each is own...If your into that, your definitely not going to have a problem scoring
    I agree to each their own. and it is Hedo. i myself just don`t. thank you

Registered User singlecruiser70's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I survived the 60s

Quote Originally Posted by David Warner View Post
    I agree to each their own. and it is Hedo. i myself just don`t. thank you
    I tolerate the smoking of dope mostly because I used to do it but now days, I am prowd to say that I survived the 60's. I was into weed in a very big way and would buy it by the pound. I quit when the price got to $40.00 an ounce, so that tells you how long I have been away from it.
    It all started when God created the big bang 13.81 Billion years ago.

......SLS as Singlecruiser

Hedo III 11-17 Apr 2010.....Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2011.....Hedo II 19-27 Nov 2011
    Hedo II 7-15 Apr 2012.....Hedo II 17-25 Nov 2012.....Hedo II 6-14 Apr 2013
    Hedo II 23-2 NovDec 2013.....Hedo II 12-20 Apr 2014..... Hedo II 12-20 July 2014
    Hedo II 9-16 Apr 2016....

the bus driver asked us if we wanted drugs 5 minutes after we left the airport. but yes, we had the same experience with the bartenders frequently asking us if we wanted weed or X. i agree it gets frustrating but a simple "no thanks" is all that works.

Wow I must give off the "cop" vibe even at Hedo, lol, because not one person asked me. Works for me.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

This is a growing problem, I do not feel sorry for any who loose their jobs over this, but I really don't think they will. The better bartenders are moving on to the better resorts who pay more. Hedo is stuck with the bottom feeders. I also believe the female employees are staying on due to closer to there homes. THis is why they have a lower turn around of the female bartenders, and overall staff. Al

In the 3 times we've gone only person who asked was the guy leaning over the wall on the nude side, other than that pretty quiet. Did you at least get service once you said no? 4th trip 3/19-26th, wooohoooo

Ouch!! Where would you put it

Quote Originally Posted by weebefuninvt View Post
    Ouch!! Where would you put it
    lol...think of the possibilities...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    lol...think of the possibilities...
    I can't think of any place that would not hurt like hell! Sounds more like an exercise in body painting to me rather than having to find a place to pin a button....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast