Thread: Wedding questions

Wedding questions

We are considering having our wedding at HIII and had a few questions.

We have a date in mind, but it's a Sunday. Does the resort perform weddings on Sundays?

Also we would have a few guests attend the wedding, but I really don't think they will stay on this resort with us. Are the wedding locations on the prude side? Is there much nudity near the wedding locations?

Is it out of place to wear standard wedding attire? (wedding gown, dress pants)

Any other info about weddings there would be helpful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    We are considering having our wedding at HIII and had a few questions.

We have a date in mind, but it's a Sunday. Does the resort perform weddings on Sundays?

Also we would have a few guests attend the wedding, but I really don't think they will stay on this resort with us. Are the wedding locations on the prude side? Is there much nudity near the wedding locations?

Is it out of place to wear standard wedding attire? (wedding gown, dress pants)

Any other info about weddings there would be helpful

Thanks
    Don't know if this helps, but some friends of ours got married and then just honeymooned in Hedo, it seemed to be the easiest solution for all involved

We have a renewal booked for April and I know that you have to have all private parts covered and are not allowed to be naked during ceremoney, so a wedding dress would not look out of place at all. I understand they do a really good job. As for the Sunday, not sure, ours is a Wednesday. If you go to their website you can email them any questions and they are really good about getting back to you. Hope this helps a little.

We're getting married on March 27th 2010 at 2pm, which is a Saturday. When we booked, the 26th and 27th were the only dates available to us. It'll just be us so we're hoping to meet some nice people to be our witnesses and take a few shots with our camera. I'll be wearing black shorts and a white button-up short sleeve shirt. She'll be wearing a very light, but long white sundress. Not a huge gown. I don't know if it's out of place to be completely dressed up in a tux/suit and a gown or not. I don't recall seeing any pics of anybody dressed up to that extent but as long as your comfortable. So far, we've requested to be married on the beach but we may still choose the gazebo. I don't know about the amount of nudity near the ceremony.
    We'll be there from March 24th - 31st.
    Hope this helps atleast bit.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

Diana Wilson (diana.wilson@superclubs.com) @ Hedo III can answer any questions you have!

We just got married on Jan 6 in the gazebo which is on the boardwalk just before the nude area. From what I recall, everyone was respectful and there was no display of nudity any where near the ceremony. Although, a few people attended in nothing but a towel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1VkqupKWdo
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

Quote Originally Posted by packie81 View Post
    Diana Wilson (diana.wilson@superclubs.com) @ Hedo III can answer any questions you have!

We just got married on Jan 6 in the gazebo which is on the boardwalk just before the nude area. From what I recall, everyone was respectful and there was no display of nudity any where near the ceremony. Although, a few people attended in nothing but a towel!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for sharing the video it looked like you had a blast. Was the video done by the resort or someone else? Excellent music selection too...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thumbs up

Thanks for sharing the video-have many years of love and joy!

John

Quote Originally Posted by CBG View Post
    We're getting married on March 27th 2010 at 2pm, which is a Saturday. When we booked, the 26th and 27th were the only dates available to us. It'll just be us so we're hoping to meet some nice people to be our witnesses and take a few shots with our camera. I'll be wearing black shorts and a white button-up short sleeve shirt. She'll be wearing a very light, but long white sundress. Not a huge gown. I don't know if it's out of place to be completely dressed up in a tux/suit and a gown or not. I don't recall seeing any pics of anybody dressed up to that extent but as long as your comfortable. So far, we've requested to be married on the beach but we may still choose the gazebo. I don't know about the amount of nudity near the ceremony.
    We'll be there from March 24th - 31st.
    Hope this helps atleast bit.
    Good luck and have a blast!

John

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for sharing the video it looked like you had a blast. Was the video done by the resort or someone else? Excellent music selection too...

Ivy and Rick
    A friend held our video camera during the entire ceremony and photo shoot. Then we spent a week editing all the footage to come up with a 38 minute long DVD video. From that we cut-cut-cut to come up with a 9 minute version for the internet.
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

My hubbay and I got married at Hedo 3 In june 06 and it was beautiful. I wore the traditional wedding gown and he wore a tux. Ive seen ladies get married in sarongs, nude, gowns and the like. Have any questions pm me!

good luck
    Akilah

A friend held our video camera during the entire ceremony and photo shoot. Then we spent a week editing all the footage to come up with a 38 minute long DVD video. From that we cut-cut-cut to come up with a 9 minute version for the internet.
    Congrats, you did a most excellent job..we wish you many many many years of happiness...

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

They do not have them on Sunday's. Any other day can be set up.
    kitten's wedding dress when we renewed our vowes was sexy, hot and still looks great in pics.
    Paul....

Attachment 2318

Attachment 2319
    Last edited by CopNkitten; 03-03-2010 at 10:29 AM.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks for all the replies.

We may have to change our date, it seems none of the resorts in Jamaica will perform the ceremonies on a Sunday