Thread: Hedo III news

Blog Entries

Hedo III news

Hello,
    our last trip to Hedo III has been three years ago. We have vacation at two and for us there is no place like III. Some of the reveiws have been shocking. Has the place just fell apart or is this just some bad information. We hope to hear from some open minded and honest opinions.

Good question Hyster. We have not been since August 2009, and saw nothing HUGE there that was a problem.
    I guess it comes down to human nature- you are more apt to complain loudly if something goes wrong than to compliment loudly from being satisfied. I think everyone has a little complaint at some point or another- and opinions, as they say are like.... everyone has one. Fact is, people keep coming back, and there are many great trip reports talking about how great their trip was, and a few who had a bad time. I think the thing you will find in the trip reports that is most mentioned is that hedo is about the people. We never tell newbies to expect a 5 star resort, or to expect gourmet food. We do tell them to go with an open mind, make friends, and party their asses off. Follow those 3 things and you cannot go wrong at hedo- either hedo- whenever you go.
    We have put up a trip report each year. Here is the link to last year's:
    http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7621

feel free to give it a read- I think we do a pretty honest report.

Cheers!
    Nick (and the scrub wearing dirty girl Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

H3

Hyster,

I can give you as fresh and update as there is as we just arrived home 1 hour ago. We left H3 this morning at 10:30, and even though weather isnt bad here when we arrived nothing like JA weather. We are first timers and no longer virgins!

1st- Staff was amazing
    2nd- Rooms and facilities are weathered to say the least.
    3rd- Food is average at best-Japenese the best - nude grill 2nd best
    4th- cleanliness was decent
    5th- entertainment was exciting but same almost everyday
    6th- theme nights were a blast if you prepare for them
    7th- security was very good
    8th- this is really what most vacation companies are rating it as a 3 1/2 *
    9th- the nakedness was awesome
    10th- the atomosphere was awesome

In summary, if you are looking for top of the line rooms - forget it they dont exist there but really how much time do you really spend in your room, I can cover that including sleeping maybe 7 hours a day. Weather permitting

The parties were great, we took part in all theme except fetish but we came prepared for them- what a blast

The staff were the most friendly I have ever met at any resort we have been to, this was our first JA trip and 7 or so to the DR and no better staff anywhere.

The drink was plenty and good service at all the bars.
    The disco was a bit of a let down as this was by what we were told a quiet week.
    The naked water sliding was well to say a highlight.
    The naked pool was clean everyday, the hot tub drained everymorning and cleaned. The pool water was cold every day even after 4 days of 85+.
    The grounds are kept clean but showing the age of the place.

My only concern is they list this on all website as built in 2000 but it really was just opened as H3 in 2000, the resort has to be 25 years old.

Our room was building 8 3rd floor and every thinng worked except our coffee maker( worked but took an hour for it to finish) we didnt ask for another but I am sure they would have if you wanted too.

The Mrs. and I have never been to a nude resort and never to JA and we loved it and yes we will go back.

The open sex in the nude area in the middle of the day was a bit much and ironically was always started by the veterens, we just decided to exit the scene. I was only disappointed that security didnt stop it as we shouldnt have to cut our day short cuz of a few. I know at night it is more acceptable but not a 2pm on a lounge chair right beside the pool. Just not our thing and many of the people we were hanging with didnt really dig it.

The single guys, were not as bad as we have read about, there were a couple of really great respectfull ones and a couple of really bad ones.

In summary we loved JA, we loved Hedo experience, we loved this holday. Will we go back yes, (dollars matter as well) this is not a 2500.00 trip per head, even for the nude options. When we all work so hard for our $ you can still find great nude, or semi nude place in alot better shape.

Personally we do like higher end resorts for food, rooms, and fun. We however can never be called hedo virgins ever again.

P.s A big sound out to Diana Wilson from the staff for making the Mrs and mine "Wedding vow renewal" the most amazing hour, she was awesome and it was worth it for the $. Thanks my lovely lady was surprised as I didnt tell her till we got there.

My thanks to the following for your effort, I will forget some but here are the ones that stick out.

Main bar - Tavida, Marlon(oh jesus), Kevin
    Nude bar- Sharee - John on the grill ya mon
    Entertainment crew- All were the happiest crew I have ever seen
    Bell hop - Xavier

In final we met some great people, whom we had never met before this week, I would also like to thank them
    Dave n Beth - Michigan
    Dan -Amy - Wisconsin
    Aaron- Jenny - Missouri
    Larry - Diane - Florida

Just shows you what hedo is all about take those people throw in a couple like us from Canada and when you are all naked there is no having to worry cuz most just open up without the road blocks.

I am sure we made some friends for life!

PM me if you have any direct questions and I will do my best to help anyone

Todd and Jenny

There is lots of time for rest when your laying face up!
    So enjoy the ride while you can!!!

Dec 14-21/2009 H3 Hedo Virgins
    March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Next trip AS SOON AS POSSIBLE