Thread: First Timers: When???

Question First Timers: When???

We are really hoping to be able to come to Hedonism II this year (first time). This year will be our 10 yr wedding anniversary and we wanted to do something that we have never done before. When my wife said she wants to go lay naked on a beach somewhere, I knew just the place! But now I need to know WHEN? We are thinking about sometime in Aug or Sept but we would really like some advice. Is there a way to tell if there are certain events that are going on that we may want to plan around or plan for? For example, as first timers we may need to avoid "Harley Week" but we don't exactly want to just sip drinks by the pool either. Please HELP if you know if there is a calendar somewhere that has when certain events are planned. Hope to see everyone soon!

There is a calendar on this site, see tool bar above that you can change the view by resort and months of the year to see what other visitors will be there when. Also just use the topic search forum for August 2010 or September 2010...if those threads have started will pop up! Keep in mind August and September are in the hurricane season so there is potential for severe weather. Also first week of August there are two Jamaican National Holidays, resort is usually pretty full of locals and PDA rules are stricter--just FYI !
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by KAcouple View Post
    We are really hoping to be able to come to Hedonism II this year (first time). This year will be our 10 yr wedding anniversary and we wanted to do something that we have never done before. When my wife said she wants to go lay naked on a beach somewhere, I knew just the place! But now I need to know WHEN? We are thinking about sometime in Aug or Sept but we would really like some advice. Is there a way to tell if there are certain events that are going on that we may want to plan around or plan for? For example, as first timers we may need to avoid "Harley Week" but we don't exactly want to just sip drinks by the pool either. Please HELP if you know if there is a calendar somewhere that has when certain events are planned. Hope to see everyone soon!
    Hedo 2 August http://hedonism.com/events.php?cMont...ate=HedonismII and Hedo 2 September http://hedonism.com/events.php?cMont...ate=HedonismII Have been with the Tantric folks before at Hedo 3, its a great couples experience.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016