Thread: Newbies to Hedo II and the lifestyle.

Newbies to Hedo II

My wife and I went 11-11-05 for the first time. We are 41 & 42. What a great time! We were nude within the first hour of arriving and stayed that way until we left. The people we met were great. We did see alot of sexual activity and did some of our own . It was a great experience and can't wait to return. The nude waterslide was the absolute best. What a riot.
    Last edited by fuzz; 12-17-2005 at 02:39 PM.

We are going 12/28-1/4

We were at Hedo II the last week of December 2003 and will be returning the same week in 2005. Looking forward to sunshine and warm weather.

New to Hedonism II

We will arrive on January 12.

we, too, were amused at the sexual activity we saw....PDA were 'overlooked' at the hot tub...hoooray..but nothing overly tasteless was done. we had a blast being able to be somebody other than we are in our daily lives...bad thing is it leaves you with an over whelming desire to go back....soon! ha. I see from the other posts that the cold weather people in particular have a 'need' to be in the warm sunshine this time of the year. we are counting the days....and the tanning sessions...until the end of Feb gets here!!

We're arriving 12/29. Daves been, my first time to Hedo II. We're arriving toga night, Dave says it's a blast...anyone have any advice for the newbie

well...since you asked...we, too, were excited but after spending a large amount of time on our togas..folding/tying/and trying to make a tasteful yet sexy toga...we went to dinner only to discover the "bubbly bears" have a completely different idea of what a toga is....some were basically well placed white doilies! we were quite proud of our handy work, none the less. I guess thats what surprised us the most...not the PDA, but the blatant disregard for tasteful fashion! ha. Now I don't profess to have the worlds best bod...gravity is hard on us all...but when I eat dinner across from someone who leaves no body parts to the imagination...now thats just gross. I mean, come on, put the nads into hiding until the sharp utensils are put away! Also, when, your nipples are actually laying on your lap, its best to cover them with your napkin...ok, sorry, just a little hedo humor...I, too, love the feeling of being uninhibited and we actually got a lot of laughs over the gettups we saw......youre gonna have a fantastic time......one tip 1. If you use the line.."is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" there are no pockets.......