Thread: Hedo Virgins Jan 17th - 24th Most magical vacation ever!

Hedo Virgins Jan 17th - 24th Most magical vacation ever!

This is "his" point of view

A little background info on us...

First Time to Hedo
    Non Lifestyle (when we left for Hedo).... now very open minded
    1st vacation for us as a couple in 10 years

Overall Experience:

This for us was a life changing experience for us individually and as a couple. THE BEST VACATION EVER. I would like to tell the first timers that are thinking about it.... Just Do It! WHen we first planned and booked our trip I had no idea that it was lifestyles month. Shortly afeter we booked the trip I (him) found out that the monthy of Janurary is lifestyles month. I thouhg that this was going to be the end of the trip as my wife wasnt going to be happy about this. We did a bunch of reading around here on the forums and took the advice of alot of the regulars and just went for it. Man that was the best advice. When people tell you that lifestyles month is the time to go...THEY ARE RIGHT!.... THE BEST VACATION EVER!

We went just as a couple, didn't go with any friends and it doesent matter. By the third night we had meet a small group of great people and now have friends that we will be going back next year at the same time with! That is kind of the Magic of this wonderful place! When you go get Naked immediately... We did and it was the best thing we could have done... nothing beats walking around nekkid with your beautiful wife surrounded by other beautiful nekkid people!

The Sexual energy that is Hedonism was crazy.... It has been a long time since we have have had this intense passionate beautiful togetherness that we felt... probably due to day to day life four kids and too much stufff to take care of every day and not enought time. That all went away for a week and it was what we needed!

Day to Day stuff....

When we checked in we were informed that the ocean prude room we reserved was not available so we were given an ocean nude room with a pending transfer...another "Best" thing that could have happened! This will be the side to stay on for us ,as we are beach an pool goesrs and this side of the resort was always having a blast! What better way to spend the days.... nekkid on a raft with the most beautiful nekkind woman there(my wife).

After the first couple of days we decided that we want a break so we went and did the zipline tour..... What a blast! I would reccomend it to any one. Whe we go back we will be taking one day to do something off property.

Now is the point where I could go into a day to day break down but the days just seemed to melt in to one long trip which is NOT a bad thing! We basically got into some sort of a schedule! Wake up in time to make the end of breakfast.... Get nude and hang out on the beach, on a raft, in the nude pool, smoke some weed (DO NOT SMOKE TOO MUCH more later on this) go have mad passionate sex several times a day where ever you want ( allthough the sex police was there we didnt have a problem till the end of our stay when the groups changed over) and just RELAX and go with the flow! We did take a nap once a day.... I would reccomend it ... perfect to recharge for the evening festivities!

Evening to Evening stuff....

The evenings are great at HEDO. YOu start to look forward to them. All the costumes are great. After seeing naked bodys all day you look forward to seeing all the sexy outfits in the evening! When we planned our trip we expected to get all dressed up for every evening in the different theme nights! The week we went there was probably about 40% of the people had some resemblance of a costume on. You can wear anything you want for a costume. Alot of the ladies were in lingerie, there were a good amount of themed costumes as well. From what I saw... alot of the men didnt dress in themes... but it didnt matter! Personally I have a hangup with wearing next to nothing when sitting down to eat dinner just something I couldnt get over. We did bring an outfit for every nigh and ended up only a couple of nights wearing them. We just felt more relaxed and just dressed for comfort.

The evenings are alot of fun. There is something for everyone to do. Every night during dinner there was a show put on by the EC"s and they always had music or a live band. THere is a Piano bar and a Disco as well oh and dont for get the nude hot tub, which is where we ended up every night till about 5 am... I will not get into what goes on there as you'll have to go to find out but let me tell you this WOW ... only though stuff like that went on in the real world and not just in the movies... I was wrong!

We did take one evening and go to Ricks Cafe. One more thing I would reccomend that you do when at HEDO! Very nice relaxing evening and a nice little break. The food there was nothing to write home about and kind of expensive. Do wear a bathing suit as there is a pool and ....A very good Cliff to jump off of. I jumped and it was great! there were several different heights to jump from so just do it! Now if Larry is your driver you might be asked if you want to stop by KENNY's on the way home.I will say this.... there is no need for ...EXTRA STRENGTH... Regular strength is good enought for two people.... BE VERY CAREFUL.... you might end up stuck somewhere in a chair or hammock for several hours. THe wife and I didnt even eat a whole one between us and we were pretty good. Did not try the tea but I am sure that it is pretty crazy! I would not reccomed Having tea and cake together!

The nights at heado are great! Participate as much or as little as you want! You will have agreat time no matter what you do! our nights were pretty much the same. Meet up for dinner, Break, dress up in theme some nights, Disco and nude hot tub, which is where we ended up till about 4 or 5 am in the morning. Our last night there we ended up in the hot tub soo late that we didnt even have but an hour of sleep before our bags had to be out in front of the door to be taken up top the shuttle. What a terrible feeling ... the eviction notice is.... but as long as you had the best posdsible time you could have.... Just remeber there is always next year!

Our Reccomendations....

Bring your own raft for the nude beach.... when they say raft they mean blow up air mattress mark it with you name and date and you will always have some place to lay and enjoy the beautiful weather floating in the cove and you will know that you are the only ones to have had sex on it! and a bonus there will be one more raft for other people when you leave and if you want find a cheap battery operated pump too!

For the men....I will be bringing a button down slik type tropical Shirt for every night... dont button it up either your on vacation!

Pack toys... but dont pack them all just the Wifes favorites and maybe a new one to surprise her with... We brought an extra ten pounds of luggage weight and didnt even use half of them use the luggage weight for something else.

WATER PROOF LUBE!

Water proof container... the kind designed for boating or beach use... keps joints dry can put cigrattes or what ever in it and go out on the raft and it all stays dry.

Bring a towel and towel clips for your lounger on the beach or by the pool... that way your chairs will be reserved for the day or other wise you need to get up really early to make sure you have a place to lay in the sun.

DRINK PLENTY OF WATER... cant say this enough!

INSULATED MUGS always have water on hand and if you wanted a large drink they will make it in there for you!

Take a Nap, have as much sex as you can and go with an open mind. Be friendly and make friends and

Ignore the single men unless that is your thing we called them sharks as they circled all night in the hot tub!
    They really started to get on our nevres late night in the hot tub... Just DONT MAKE EYE CONTACT and you should be fine!

DRUGS... dont need them in our opinion... Weed was good.... We got ours on the bus ride to the resort...perfect for us... Got some from the Zipline guys...to good... knocked you out almost! We heard alot of horror stories so becareful who you get them from...find out from someone who knows who to get them from. You just dont need them at HEDO...HEDO is a drug in it self!

I can try and rate every thing individually but I am not going to. The food was decent and always hot ... Bacon in the mornings is some of the best i have had. Always found something I liked at every meal. Lobster on friday nights on the beach if it isnt raining. The grounds of Hedo II are amazing... the place is just beautiful the buildins and surroundings meld together creating a most magical place! The rooms were rooms nothing fancy but kept very clean. You do not go to Hedo for the rooms or the food. The staff was wonderfull as well, a few of them stuck out... Agustus, Delroy, Mike to name a few. I have gone on way too long and could go on for alot longer. Thank you for all letting me get this all out there. we really dont have any friends that would "GetIt".

To any one thinking about going to Hedo for their first time.... Do It ... you will have the time of your life ... Be respectful of each other ... set boundaries ... keep your clothes off ... have as much sex as you can ... love each other ... most of all go with an open mind and have as much fun as possible!

Wow, I wanna go now!!! thank you for taking the time to tell us all about your trip it sounds wonderful.

Great trip report!!! Thanks so much for sharing it! It sounds like you got hit with the Hedo magic! Enjoy that vacation high!!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

thanks for the report, our first trip is next week, couple questions:
    1. does the resort not provide beach towls?
    2. how big are the drink cups, i noticed that everyone is saying to bring your own mugs?

Quote Originally Posted by c&d17 View Post
    thanks for the report, our first trip is next week, couple questions:
    1. does the resort not provide beach towls?
    2. how big are the drink cups, i noticed that everyone is saying to bring your own mugs?
    They do provide beach towels... but you may need them at the pool or somewhere else so an extra towel holding your chair on the beach is what I was getting at. The days we were on the beach they were on our chairs days we weren't on the beach(1) we let the chairs go!

Insulated mugs.... http://shop.getyourbubbakeg.com/Items/casku2608?

These were the ones we had and they worked out perfect. Wall mart is the place to get them.

great trip report! Was there any one particular Lifestyle Group that really made you feel welcome? We're heading there 2/5 to 2/12 and can't wait......
    Julie & Don

Great report! Remind's us of our Virgin Trip Last Jan! Time to go back yet?
    Jan 2009 - Virgins
    Feb 2010 Fluffs, Feb 2011 Fluffs
    March 2012 Ms. NSS, March 2013 Ms. NSS, March 2014 Ms. NSS, March 2015 Ms. NSS
    March 2016 Ms. NSS
    Sept 22, 2016 - Oct 1, 2016 Djs Island and Bare All Travel

Quote Originally Posted by Whtzup View Post
    Time to go back yet?

Yes it is... Just waiting to figure out the wifes...um...schedule and to find out when some friends are making reservations but as soon as we know we will be booking. All ready have sitters for the kids planned out so....it is gonna be one long year!

Sounds exactly like our first trip 6 years ago , now we go every year since with it only getting better each time.

Thanks for the report, sounds like you guys had a blast. We have found..in 2 trips to Hedo 2 and 9 to Hedo 3...that each trip is just like the first...we wish you many more first trips..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Great report, sounds like you had too much fun, hehe, The only problem was your report was so good that it made my DIF even worse... See all in July.
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010